Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? (30666 Views)

Twitter Users Recount How They Voted For Buhari And Their Regrets Afterwards / When Will Zahra, Halimat And Yusuf Buhari Do Their NYSC? / ‘‘Nigerians Should Thank God This Year,We Have Bumper Harvest This Year":Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by LMAyedun(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Yes
Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by Fiwasayo(f): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Make i no jus talk abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by Sunofgod(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Useless administration....

5 Likes

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by greatness22(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
If i talk now, somebody might send his DSS after me. **cleaning my ears with fowl feather and sipping holladia yoghurt**

3 Likes

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by allanphash7(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
No , never

Easterners will sy YES and they never vited him

Quote me and get caned

1 Like

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by Ramanto(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
He Is On The Path To Development. Don't Despair

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by Mutuwa(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Carry on buhari...no regret...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Change everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by Petbuk123(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
What I can say is something is wrong in every sector,no sector is really doing well at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by franconian: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pangea:
Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret?
If you can go back in time?
What will your choice be?

I regret my last minute decision to go out and vote.

My choice would have been a simple one, I for jejely stay my house. Voting for APC and Buhari was a waste of time, money and energy.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by anselm791(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Life is too short to live in regrets. What is the way forward?

1 Like

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
What's WE,,,,? Abeg nah only you waka gooooooiiio
Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by lomprico(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pangea:
Anyway, the choice was between the devil and the deep blue sea!

But sometimes the devil you know is quite better than the angel ....
Taa! Stop trying to defend ur mistake! There were other contestants too who where far better than d devil and d deep blue sea, it was not a pdp vs apc election!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
The thing is that i wil stil vote for buhari again and again if the opposition is GEj

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by Lobolintin(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Error nothing to show

1 Like

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pangea:

I was not able to vote due to my being in a profession that is classed as ''essential duty''

But if I voted ,it would have been for the Kowa party or even one of the other smaller parties.

Having said that...the government has taken over at a time of low oil prices,and at a time of falling income...which makes things tougher.

But so far they are doing some things right

1.Getting a handle on inflation by the restrictive forex policy.

2. Talking about diversificaiton.

3.At least spending more on education.

What they need to do however is

1.Remove all subsides. Fees,fuel price,etc need to go up.

2.Spend more on Power.

3.Ensure that public transport too gets more spending.

4.Spend more on education.....especially technical education.

5. Ensure improved local production...especially from SME enterprises.

6.Cut costs...by cutting excess civil servants, and spending less on frivolities.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
ziccoit:

If GEJ, the Mr Hero had won the last presidential election for the 2nd term, nothing would have been left of economy with the level of corruption that would have been allowed to go on unchecked; BH would have spread down to the South with above 75% of Nigeria under terrorist control; he and NOI would have started selling Nigerians to slave trade to make more money available for stealing; GEJ would have sold everything Nigeria; coup de tat would have been staged and either GEJ killed or arrested and kept in jail; Nigeria would have been thrown into unending crises; we might have had a civil war on our hands by now.

So, voting Buhari was the best decision the brilliant among Nigerians made. That golden decision has saved my country from irrecoverable destruction and total collapse.

Hehehe, very funny.

I wish we had better than both.
Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by birmingham04: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Whose to be blamed? The answer is Gej. If Gej do the will of Nigerians can their be any slogan called CHANGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by lomprico(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Boscojugunu:
Never will I regret my choice. I voted him. And am standing by him. You don't expect him to clean the mess pdp did for 16 in 9 months. Its impossible it's not done anywhere In D world

Their favourite defence quote. grin

You will keep blaming even if apc rule till 3030. Shame.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by sammhi(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Boscojugunu:
Never will I regret my choice. I voted him. And am standing by him. You don't expect him to clean the mess pdp did for 16 in 9 months. Its impossible it's not done anywhere In D world
which means? Tell me d mess. PMB and his party are d real mess.
so food security with inflation down to 7% for 4 years is a mess...
so mtn. aiterl glo are a mess..
so having constant fuel is a mess..
Your brains are in your anus..

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sweetlemon:

And you guys will just open mouth and spill lies. Are you saying you've forgotten when there wasn't even black market to buy under GEJ In fact this time last year, schools hotels hospitals even telecoms companies and every other darn institution in the country was shutting down due to total unavailability of the product and Phcn wasn't even flashing at all? Why didn't you complain then?? This fuel scarcity of a thing has been around since I can remember!
Mtcheeeeeeeeew.
Zombie d only time it happened like that was 1week to handover because marketers thought Buhari won't pay them,for 6yrs of GEJ,we never experienced fuel scarcity.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by chudyboy05(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pangea:
Op don't tell me that you are enjoying the Chanji situation in your area. Last time i checked ; you were complaining how much a tin milk is being sold.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
ziccoit:

If GEJ, the Mr Hero had won the last presidential election for the 2nd term, nothing would have been left of economy with the level of corruption that would have been allowed to go on unchecked; BH would have spread down to the South with above 75% of Nigeria under terrorist control; he and NOI would have started selling Nigerians to slave trade to make more money available for stealing; GEJ would have sold everything Nigeria; coup de tat would have been staged and either GEJ killed or arrested and kept in jail; Nigeria would have been thrown into unending crises; we might have had a civil war on our hands by now.

So, voting Buhari was the best decision the brilliant among Nigerians made. That golden decision has saved my country from irrecoverable destruction and total collapse.

Well....it might have been different...NOI was talking about austerity in the last few months of the admin...and the architect of Buhari's restrictive forex polices is a GEJ appointee. And GEJ's last budget was lowered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
So far I will say the man performance is zero. I knw no of tomorrow sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by sammhi(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Boscojugunu:

you must be high on bull shit ? Tell me d mess. PMB and his party are d real mess.
so food security with inflation down to 7% for 4 years is a mess...
so mtn. aiterl glo are a mess..
so having constant fuel is a mess..
being no 1 in Africa GDP is a mess...
Your brains are in your anus..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by dokunbam(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
viickerz:
every sane Nigerian will answer "yes "

One thing is that PDP yansh don dey open and we all know those faces that have been eating our yam.

We still have hope that there are better days ahead. They human but I believe they wont want to let us down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
PMB is doing great as far as i am concern.
Only those who are not sincere expect plenty when oil price has crashed. It will take atleast 2years for us to adjust to oil price crash from 140 dollars to 40 dollars. PMB had done really well managing d situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
birmingham04:
Whose to be blamed? The answer is Gej. If Gej do the will of Nigerians can their be any slogan called CHANGE.
how bout your father? For not giving birth to a child that have sense

2 Likes

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by george93(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
I didn't vote him n would neva cos i didn't believe in him. We shal survive him no matter the hardship he inflicts on us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by dokunbam(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ramanto:
He Is On The Path To Development. Don't Despair
Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by Omeny: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
I didn't vote for him and will NEVER vote for him!

All we are hearing is Jonathan this,Jonathan that,as if Jonathan coursed the woes in Nig over the yrs!

They are doing best what they accused Jonathan govt of!

Unfulfilled campaign promises here and there!

Discordant tune from the presidency! President we say this, Adesina and Shehu will say that and cowards in the country supporting them will say the other! That's what u get when everybody is a spokesman for the president!

No more opposition as at today and fighting political enemies in name of corruption why shielding criminals in his cabinet!

Ministers and other senior civil-servants are yet to declear their assets/liabilities as against what was promised Nigerians even the president and vice declaration leave more to be desired!

We are all feeling the heat of prices of commodities in the markets!

God Bless Nig!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
How time flies. It is well with our dear country, Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Outrage As FG Abandons N140bn 2nd Niger Bridge / Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja / Peter Obi Meets African Union And ECOWAS Observers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.