Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned (12256 Views)

Senators, Reps Exchange Blows In Akpabio’s House Ahead Of Convention - TheNation / Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father / ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by odikimi: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2016
Real drama was witnessed in the upper legislative chambers as
Nigerian senators fought over Biafra issue.
A senator from the north suggested that Islamic state should be
given to Boko Haram to stop the killings.
Senator Ike Ekweremadu says that his people should be given
Biafra as well.
And he further states that Biafra is older that Nigeria.
The senator from the north threw bottled water on him for
mentioning Biafra.
Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe fought the senator from north for
fighting his brother.
http://elombah.com/index.php/reports/6267-drama-senators-exchange-blows-as-biafra-mentioned

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by Ajuba1: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2016
The mission to islamize the country is still on point.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by Earthkumy(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2016
That's to say Igbo politicians are waking up to reality.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by otokx(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2016
Ike Ekweremadu is right.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by mrvitalis(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2016
I will never be in a country that has an Islamic state.. . If that even happen then we will rather die than live here

13 Likes

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by 4just: 10:30am On Mar 28, 2016
Lawless law makers. Nigeria is bigger than u both. Eyin agbaya!
Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by coolscott(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2016
[size=22pt]
A valid source please.
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by omenka(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2016
Israelis and their funny tales from funny sources. cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by asadike(f): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2016
May be d boko haram senator thought he is dealing with d cowards of d south. Give boko haram islamic state and give ndigbo biafra, simple.

27 Likes

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2016
I hail Senator Ike Ekweremadu for his courage, he is not like those Judas Governors in d East.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by wins18(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2016
lol, the senator wey throw bottled water to ekweremadu no get chill at all......
Well, I doubt the authenticity of this story that really touches the heart. Anyways na who bottled water don help.

Hit like if u agree with me
Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by DrDxtrz: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2016
Lmao, i haven't laughed so hard for so long, where do you guys get these stories from? I have to admit, the fabrications are preposterous, and it's funny some people take them serious.

4 Likes

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by obailala(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2016
Hmm... action film don start! grin

But in a serious note, the hatred in this Nigeria is now too much, I give up. I really cant understand why the north has so much hatred for the SE. By all fair judgement, the hatred should be the other way around.

Developed nations are looking for ways to merge together and be stronger; undeveloped nations are looking for how to split into a million pieces.

Which way Nigeria? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by nnol(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
nah 2day,nigerian senators exchanging blows since 1960,imagine wia dem blow ben bruce him face go red like mud sand.

5 Likes

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2016
A USELESS RELIGION

2 Likes

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by asadike(f): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2016
OfoIgbo:

Asa nwa, how is your Easter progressing?

Btw if this story is true, then bigups to Ekweremadu and Abaribe. True sons of the soil
nna a' pasa kwa m n'awka. Kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by odikimi: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
coolscott:
[size=22pt]
A valid source please.
[/size]
it happened on the floor of the senate. Moreover the news is all over so if u don't mind go ask the senator representing your district to verify the truism.

3 Likes

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by vedaxcool(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:

Dazzzz All. The senator from the north has no name but the forger eweremadu has continues to expose the dangers of bigotry and tribalism.
Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by chacoonder(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
I thank God 'm from the Oodua race...Proudly Yorùbá
Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:

Iroh

7 Likes

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by coolscott(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
odikimi:

it happened on the floor of the senate. Moreover the news is all over so if u don't mind go ask the senator representing your district to verify the truism.
That is really sad.
Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by Sctests: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:

How is our police and the peppergun Buhari bought for them. How many people did fulani kill today in Benue? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by coolscott(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
odikimi:

[size=13pt]But I have currently seen no other source right now. Still waiting for valid source or to see it on TV[/size]
Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by Sctests: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
obailala:
Hmm... action film don start! grin

But in a serious note, the hatred in this Nigeria is now too much, I give up. I really cant understand why the north has so much hatred for the SE. By all fair judgement, the hatred should be the other way around.

Developed nations are looking for ways to merge together and be stronger; undeveloped nations are looking for how to split into a million pieces.

Which way Nigeria? undecided

Na today your eye dey clear? Keep playing ostritch and encouraging Easterners to loose guard so that your daura lord and his band of Islamists can run them over.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Joins Accord Party / Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari / Senate Seeks Extension Of Free Education To Senior Secondary Schools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.