Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ogbomoso Mango On Offer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ogbomoso Mango On Offer (3455 Views)

Join Association Of Pineapple And Orange, Mango. / Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbomoso Mango On Offer by pmc01(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Trade in Ogbomoso Mangoes this season. You can buy from us at the AIC group and sale in your locality. Remember Ogbomoso brand of Mangoes is of special quality and popular demand. Call now or whatsapp 08167037530.

Delivery options available. Make good money for yourself now.
Re: Ogbomoso Mango On Offer by Pavore9: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
@pmc01, how are the mangoes packed?
Re: Ogbomoso Mango On Offer by pmc01(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Pavore9:
@pmc01, how are the mangoes packed?
Three at #50 Two at #50 Size dependent. I hope I answered that question well please?
Re: Ogbomoso Mango On Offer by Pavore9: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2016
pmc01:

Three at #50
Two at #50
Size dependent. I hope I answered that question well please?

Thought you were into wholesaling?
Re: Ogbomoso Mango On Offer by Newway2(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2016
Show pix pls & ur explanation is not explanatory enough.

pmc01:

Three at #50
Two at #50
Size dependent. I hope I answered that question well please?
Re: Ogbomoso Mango On Offer by Pavore9: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Newway2:
Show pix pls & ur explanation is not explanatory enough.

Just wanted to have a view of the post harvest handling of the mangoes whether it is being packed in the usual sacks and baskets as our farmers are yet to get it that transportation of mangoes and other fruits in plastic crates helps to maintain the fruit quality.

Re: Ogbomoso Mango On Offer by Newway2(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Exactly @Pavore9, hope we get there soon. But our packaging industry too is not helping us.

Pavore9:

Just wanted to have a view of the post harvest handling of the mangoes whether it is being packed in the usual sacks and baskets as our farmers are yet to get it that transportation of mangoes and other fruits in plastic crates helps to maintain the fruit quality.

Re: Ogbomoso Mango On Offer by Pavore9: 10:14am On Mar 29, 2016
Newway2:
Exactly @Pavore9, hope we get there soon. But our packaging industry too is not helping us.

My brother, l have watched so many documentaries on rural farmers in India and the Philippines and now know that most of these 'tushly' packaged fruits is no rocket science nor electricity involved in the process because the farmers were taught how to prevent fruit flies. when to harvest, harvesting technique, grading and packing. Most of us are enlightened, we should apply that in the value chain.

2 Shares

Re: Ogbomoso Mango On Offer by Newway2(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2016
Tnx bro for ds infomation & pix. Really, packaging is not rocket science & hope our enligthened farmerprenure can tap into ds & stop d old ways of sack packaging.
This is my plan for my farm.
Tnx 4 d inspiration always.

Pavore9:

My brother, l have watched so many documentaries on rural farmers in India and the Philippines and now know that most of these 'tushly' packaged fruits is no rocket science nor electricity involved in the process because the farmers were taught how to prevent fruit flies. when to harvest, harvesting technique, grading and packing. Most of us are enlightened, we should apply that in the value chain.
Re: Ogbomoso Mango On Offer by pmc01(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pavore9:

Thought you were into wholesaling?

Of course, it is wholesale. We sale per basket. That was only a breakdown. Negotiations are welcomed.
Re: Ogbomoso Mango On Offer by pmc01(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Now, I get the idea. We could indeed take a cue from this. Your contributions/partnership in this regard is sincerely welcome.

Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Rain guns for irrigation this dry season for sell in large quantities / Top Feeds Or Amo?? / 40 Days Variety Of White Beans (cowpeas) And Brown Beans SEEDS Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.