Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Exclusive! P-square To Announce Official Break Up This Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive! P-square To Announce Official Break Up This Week (622 Views)

Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me / Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive! P-square To Announce Official Break Up This Week by Papilo87(m): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2016
Source: Nollysugar

Reading about the ill-informed news in some quarters that P-Square is back together simply because they performed together in a show in the Netherlands.

Forget all the stories about P-square coming back.

Information we got from a reliable source says that Peter Okoye, who apparently, is the architect of the ongoing rift is still adamant on the break up of P-square. As things stand, according to our source, the rift cannot be settled and things are set to escalate quickly immediately they come back to Nigeria from the show they went to perform in the Netherlands.

Our source is confident that within a couple of weeks, if nothing is done, Peter on one hand, Jude and Paul on the other hand, will hold seperate press conferences or press statements formally announcing the demise of P-square.

Our source, who by the way is in the know, is very sure people will be surprised at what will unfold. The rift is too much now to be mended, he said.
Re: Exclusive! P-square To Announce Official Break Up This Week by mackhunter77: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2016
how much proceeds from their break up will go to charity? :/
Re: Exclusive! P-square To Announce Official Break Up This Week by GudluckIBB(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Psquare again?
Re: Exclusive! P-square To Announce Official Break Up This Week by Larryhoover(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Seems they want to pull another publicity stunt in order to remain the most controversial celebrities of the year.

Rubbish.. If they like they should break or unite all that matters to me now is the Nigerian Economy.

(1) (Reply)

★ If I Have A Child Everyone Would Know- Toke Makinwa Finally Speaks Out / Latest / Yemi Alade Steps Out In Style For AFWN Unveiling Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.