Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (61010 Views)

Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO / New MTN Pulse Tarrif Plan For This May 2016 @11k/sec / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by Harvigh(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
donbugy:
Nice one.... This guys are really trying...

I got fresh webmail.
Waddup dude...i added u on ym. Inbox me ur whatsapp number pls
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by bufness(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
mtceeee, wetn b all dz 1s,na data plan man dey find
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by ennysuccess(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rubbish undecidedRubbish
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by sleekman(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
This ur writeup is very unfair to Glo. Glo has an 11k/sec plan too with an access charge of N5. Besides glo is d best cos if u load via vtu u'll get 20% more for calls, data & SMS. Also, Glo's credit lasts longer but quality sometimes is a bit lower and data transmission breaks. In terms of pricing Glo is miles apart from any network. As per quality perhaps midway.

3 Likes

Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by coded06(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
donbugy:

Its $15 but before you will buy i will give you test.
send Me PM let talked
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by ikanason(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
where are my Sim cards
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by donbugy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Harvigh:

Waddup dude...i added u on ym. Inbox me ur whatsapp number pls

Send the request on ym again because i didnt get it or email me
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by centyboy: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Lol..religious sentiment has incorrigibly eaten you badly grin

Wetin bring vanity inside this mata? grin
[/size]

you should have minded your business now bro., smh; meddlers have got no life...!
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by coded06(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
donbugy:
Nice one.... This guys are really trying...

I got fresh webmail.
Can't access my email don't know what wrong
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by donbugy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
coded06:

Can't access my email don't know what wrong

contact me at donbugy@yahoo.com
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by coded06(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
donbugy:

contact me at donbugy@yahoo.com
Okay.
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by SanMinato: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Airtel seems to be the best for calls at the moment. NCC is really dealing with MTN and I feel for them. They have even recently stopped free night calls because of an NCC directive so Op you should modify your post
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by Bayusity(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
MTN true talk is the best
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by cyprus000: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
centyboy:

you should have minded your business now bro., smh; meddlers have got no life...!
[size=13pt]
Was the embolded necessary? I was only joking with you.

I hope you can stand the heat if i decide to thread your path? Insult is not exclusively reserved for one.

Well, I'm going to let this ignorant insolence slide, until next time.
[/size]
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by dacovajnr: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
sleekman:
This ur writeup is very unfair to Glo. Glo has an 11k/sec plan too with an access charge of N5. Besides glo is d best cos if u load via vtu u'll get 20% more for calls, data & SMS. Also, Glo's credit lasts longer but quality sometimes is a bit lower and data transmission breaks. In terms of pricing Glo is miles apart from any network. As per quality perhaps midway.
Nice.na only you get eyes..as @now..I get 7,500 wey I fit use call any network due to the fact that I dey service my bonus after 6days..apart from the Mb and family and friends bonus
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by fascowilly(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
thanks OP, very informative, not tonto dike news.
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by sleekman(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
dacovajnr:
Nice.na only you get eyes..as @now..I get 7,500 wey I fit use call any network due to the fact that I dey service my bonus after 6days..apart from the Mb and family and friends bonus
na u biko. Even their data service is improving although there are more room for improvement.
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by dacovajnr: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
sleekman:
na u biko. Even their data service is improving although there are more room for improvement.
Yea the data services is actually the only problem m having with them..coz I don't get to enjoy my data once it's 7:30pm till 11pm..they need to improve
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by ajoo17(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
MTN cheapest call now is 20k/sec to all network aftermath of NCC ban because I was in their office 2 weeks and that was the reply so I only use their sim to receive because I was looking cheapest call. Also, Glo has 11k/sec to all network but I have forgotten the code. Somebody can help out. Also let us have the cheapest data rate. I think with this, we can force all of them to bring down the price. This is a good job. Happy Easter to you all!
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by horsepower24: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
I don't know what plan I am on with Glo, but it's cheap enough for me. And I'm an HNI customer with them grin
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by 3DCYCLOPS: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
glo bounce is sh*t...all ye glo lovers better migrate to Gbam Extra...11k/s to all networks..and 20k/s to the us,uk.....
that's the cheapest it can get.

After your daily #5 charge on the 1st sec of your first call though

uhun...activation code is *100*6*1#.....dial #100# to check your tariff status. PEACE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
dacovajnr:
Yea the data services is actually the only problem m having with them..coz I don't get to enjoy my data once it's 7:30pm till 11pm..they need to improve

glo network is damn good.... I use it for browsing n it avnt disappointed me for once unlike mtn...
wat I enjoy most wt them is d 200% bonus.

glo bonus last longer than mtn own..
glo here in uniport axis is really enjoyable.
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by SlimOpsy(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
The EasyLife 4.0 is still okay! I'm currently using it. But gbogbo lo le! Why they give us a call of rate of 4naira per minute! It would have been better
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by SlimOpsy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
ajoo17:
MTN cheapest call now is 20k/sec to all network aftermath of NCC ban because I was in their office 2 weeks and that was the reply so I only use their sim to receive because I was looking cheapest call. Also, Glo has 11k/sec to all network but I have forgotten the code. Somebody can help out. Also let us have the cheapest data rate. I think with this, we can force all of them to bring down the price. This is a good job. Happy Easter to you all!
Wishing you the same! My little of advice is switch to Etisalat easylife, though they won't give you any data whenever you recharge or any bonus! But still if u're big time Caller, go for Etisalat easylife
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by slap1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
SlimOpsy:
Wishing you the same! My little of advice is switch to Etisalat easylife, though they won't give you any data whenever you recharge or any bonus! But still if u're big time Caller, go for Etisalat easylife

Easy Life 4.0
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by Ekii(f): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Op forgot to add that on bounce, calls are made at 40k/s (N24/min)during the first call of the day before subsequently being charged at 15k/s(N9/min). Then on generation g, the first 120seconds is charged at 40k/s on your main account after which onset calls becomes 20k/s(N12/min),offset call at 30k/s(18naira/min) and 50k/s(N30/min) from your bonus account to all networks. How is that cheap?

The cheapest is gbam xtra which takes a daily access fee of 5naira during the first call of the day and charges 11k/s (N6.60K/min)after the deduction to all networks. 20k/s (N12/minute)to UK fixed, US, Canada, India and China. Migration code is *100*6*1#
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by centyboy: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Was the embolded necessary? I was only joking with you.

I hope you can stand the heat if i decide to thread your path? Insult is not exclusively reserved for one.

Well, I'm going to let this ignorant insolence slide, until next time.
[/size]
I dont even know if i should take whats above there as a threat or warning... Nevertheless, Happy easter bro.
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
modelmike7:
Good development..... Who knows which is the cheapest plan to call USA ? . . . . . Responses from experience. Thank you!
Internet(data) call is the cheapest I think.. I call every day and spend at least an hour on the phone. If you have a 3G network in ur hood, then bingo!
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Internet(data) call is the cheapest I think.. I call every day and spend at least an hour on the phone. If you have a 3G network in ur hood, then bingo!
. . . . Oh thanks. How long can 1gig call? and is the voice clarity same as a normal phone call? I heard the voice do fluctuates. Pls how true is this?
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ekii:
Op forgot to add that on bounce, calls are made at 40k/s (N24/min)during the first call of the day before subsequently being charged at 15k/s(N9/min). Then on generation g, the first 120seconds is charged at 40k/s on your main account after which onset calls becomes 20k/s(N12/min),offset call at 30k/s(18naira/min) and 50k/s(N30/min) from your bonus account to all networks. How is that cheap?
The cheapest is gbam xtra which takes a daily access fee of 5naira during the first call of the day and charges 11k/s (N6.60K/min)after the deduction to all networks. 20k/s (N12/minute)to UK fixed, US, Canada, India and China.

You can also recharge your phone using the slide airtime app. Check out my signature for details. You can also send a mail for further information.
Re: Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . Oh thanks. How long can 1gig call? and is the voice clarity same as a normal phone call? I heard the voice do fluctuates. Pls how true is this?
Mostly depends on your local network. With 3G, voice clarity is very ok. For about two hours, I'd use only 24mb. Max

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo New Data Plan / Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 / Upload Your Home Screen Lets See Who Got Nice Customization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.