Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Minimum Days To Travel Before Visa Expired - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Minimum Days To Travel Before Visa Expired (735 Views)

Man Dies In Car Accident 6 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minimum Days To Travel Before Visa Expired by MackLily: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hello room,im confused, planning to travel to Cairo Egypt, and the visa came in 25 days to the expiry date, now I'm face with the challenge if they will allow me at the airport to go,it will expire on the 12th of April, and I'm planning traveling on the 5th or 6th..will they allow me? It's a 3months visa and have been issued since January but the embassy didn't release it and I don't know why..please I need your advise, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Days To Travel Before Visa Expired by claremont(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Book a holiday for 5 days, you should be ok. The visa allows you to board the airline, your time spent in the country is determined by the immigration officer in Cairo. It's the same for most visas.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Days To Travel Before Visa Expired by MackLily: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Thank you brother, but one more thing,if I will be going on the 6th,will they allow me? And is it a must I come back on the 12th ? It's my first time so I just wanna be certain.
Re: Minimum Days To Travel Before Visa Expired by Lexusgs430: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2016
MackLily:
Thank you brother, but one more thing,if I will be going on the 6th,will they allow me? And is it a must I come back on the 12th ? It's my first time so I just wanna be certain.

Yes you would be allowed in, so long has your return ticket is dated latest the 12/04/2016.
If you don't return on the 12th, from the 13th of April 2016. Your status changes from a legal migrant/tourist to illegal immigrant/overstayer!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Drunk Driver, Drives Into Gutter At Ikeja Under Bridge / The Shameful Conduct Of Some Policemen At The International Wing Of MMA / I Am Searching For Iguoshodin In Ovia N/E, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.