Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! (4021 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Reappears In New Video, Says Boko Haram Will Take Over Africa / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Ondo Poll: PDP Elders Reject Central Candidacy As Attorney-general Resigns For G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by Freegift75: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
www.newsrescue.com/orders-from-above-why-did-isis-tell-boko-harams-shekau-to-quit/#axzz44CHPuXW3

A video of retirement by Daesh Nigeria affiliate, Boko Haram’s notorious leader has raised many questions.

www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/isis-takeover-shekau-resigns-as-boko-haram-rebrands-terror-machine.108859/

In March of 2015 Boko Haram leader, its Shekau swore the Bay’ah oath of allegiance to the ISIS or better put, Daesh, the Iraq-centered global terror network. Swearing a Bay’ah-oath in Islam is hefty, it’s
not a joke. The word comes from “sell” or “transaction.” By pledging you have sold yourself to that Imam, guide or spiritual leader.

The swearing of allegiance to Daesh by Boko Haram’s Shekau split ranks in the terror organisation with a new faction leader, Muhammad Daud veering off in open rejection.

The implication of the oath was simple: from then on, Shekau acted on orders from above and was no longer in command of his network. He was now a worker for Iraq’s Abu Baghdadi.

While the losses Boko Haram has faced in recent months are important, the Thursday video of Shekau’s retirement with an ISIS flag prominently behind him, spread shocks through the world.

Shekau retirement video with ISIS flag behind him It will be the first time in history, perhaps, that a group leader will retire openly and in public announcement while not under duress (with no gun to his head).

David Otto, CEO of UK-based global security provider TGS Intelligence Consultants, told IBTimes UK,

“The goal and ideology of groups like Iswap or Isil [the Islamic State] is beyond one man and definitely beyond Shakau.”

Most terror or other rebellion leaders hide for as long as they can and never surrender. The United States took over Afghanistan and Osama Bin Laden never surrendered or quit his mission. In Nigeria and larger West and Central Africa, and then most juicy north
Africa with Daesh’s luxury second command capital based comfortably in Libya, there are simply too many places to hide and live large without a need to retire.

Terror is not a particular mission that requires its leaders quitting until or unless their mission is accomplished.

There are two possible reasons why Shekau was ordered by Daesh in Iraq to retire:

1. The first possibility is that Muhammad Daud, Barnawi or some other faction head had taken over. But this reason still does not satisfy the conditions and implications of a public Shekau retirement speech. A retirement speech is not personal but
organizational. It affects the entire group. By retiring publicly, Shekau was destroying the fabric of whatever was left of the terror network that whoever was to take over was going to inherit. Power exchanges are private affairs and not done by retiring the whole group.

Muhammad Daud
2. The second and more plausible explanation of Abubakar, Boko Haram’s Shekau’s public retirement is that the mission was accomplished in Nigeria. This is the more favored explanation according to most of our analysts and security experts consulted.

The question was: why would Abu Bakr Baghdadi decide the need to cancel his mission in Nigeria? This would mean Nigeria no longer needed a mission. The follow-up question is: to whose benefit is such a public retirement speech?

The only answer to that is the current Nigerian leadership. It seemed to positively advertise and speak tremendously well of the success of Nigeria’s
campaign against the terrorists and not surprisingly, Nigeria quickly discredited the statements.

Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by multikolour(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Baba will use his body language and zombies to fight Isis, so no cos for alarm.
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by TippyTop(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Someone please tell us the real reason Shekau resigned, please we beg you, we need to know.

I heard a rumour he was made Nigeria's ambassador to Pakistan, don't know how true it is.
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by omenka(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Another exclusive from "Newsrescue". These guys seem to have taken over from trentonline and breakingtimes.

Well, I know a lot of inconsolable miscreants who can't seem to get over the defeat of their god in the last election would wish by devil Al Baghdadi lands in Nigeria. My prayer is, as they wish ISIS gets here, may their campaign of terror begin from the MiddleEast, after all, Baghdadi if from Middle East as well. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by Freegift75: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
Another exclusive from "Newsrescue". These guys seem to have taken over from trentonline and breakingtimes.

Well, I know a lot of inconsolable miscreants who can't seem to get over the defeat of their god in the last election would wish by devil Al Baghdadi lands in Nigeria. My prayer is, as they wish ISIS gets here, may their campaign of terror begin from the MiddleEast, after all, Baghdadi if from Middle East as well. cheesy

My inlaw, well said
I just pray God never slumber on Naija matter
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by mackhunter77: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Shekau resigns? can he really do that? I mean is it permissible by Boko Haram standards?
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by seunny4lif(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin
You smoke Aba weed grin
TippyTop:
Someone please tell us the real reason Shekau resigned, please we beg you, we need to know.

I heard a rumour he was made Nigeria's ambassador to Pakistan, don't know how true it is.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by TippyTop(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
You smoke Aba weed grin

I don't even drink alcohol not to talk of herbs.
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by TippyTop(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:

Whats the latest on Fulani rampage in ya area?
I wonder why you shy away from Fulani news.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by seunny4lif(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin
Where u see your information then
grin
TippyTop:

I don't even drink alcohol not to talk of herbs.
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by TippyTop(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
Where u see your information then
grin

I did say "rumour" didn't I?
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by seunny4lif(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin
Ok cheesy
I got it now
TippyTop:

I did say "rumour" didn't I?
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by omenka(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Someone up there ALWAYS sounding like some miserable ghetto child. cheesy

I'm not responsible for your situation oo, blame your parents not me.

I would always say things the way I chose and there is hardly anything anyone here or the Albino gay in Kuje can do about it. cheesy

#How I love to see them get mad at me. grin

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by bettercreature(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
To be realistic on here,i knew from the onset that a northern president would weaken boko haram

Bokoharam are just like Niger/delta militant

It would have been worse if GEJ was re-elected

Not that Gej was bad but boko haram struck harder during GEJ time and most northern soldiers refused to fight for him

The major reasons 3000 soldiers were dismissed

Now tell me what boost the soldiers morals? when all the amunitions they are using to gain grounds at the moment was purchased by GEJ

The fact still remain TRIBALISM is our major problem

We are just like IRAQ and Afganistian,TALIBAN and ISIS arised because one tribe or another was marginalized

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by Litmus: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
What if Nigeria joining Saudi's coalition against terror, which is really a bulwark against Shia Iran, satisfied the Saudi's and made them stop sponsoring Bokoharam ?

In effect, we're now firmly Saudi Arabia underlings. The most powerful black nation on earth, too frightened to squeak when the big boys, our age-mates, talk. Too frightened of Saudi Arabia, too frightened of Iran and sacred shirtless of France.

....but these are all suppositions ..... or are they ? You decide wink
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by citizenY(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
TippyTop:

True but .
........ ambassador etraordinaire and plenipotentiary to the Vatican city. What else do you want to know?
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by abumeinben(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
undecided
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP. I saw what you did there.

in other words, you are saying that ISIS doesn't need a mission anymore in Nigeria because Buhari is there already as a Muslim fanatic.

well I wonder how exactly you guys think he is going to islamize the country when the armed forces is made up of citizens practicing both religion.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by adexdon(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
BOko.. Isis why na...na only naija waka come
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by theDEVILisHERE: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
bettercreature:
To be realistic on here,i knew from the onset that a northern president would weaken boko haram

Not that Gej was bad but boko haram struck harder during GEJ time and most northern soldiers refused to fight for him

Now tell me what boost the soldiers morals? when all the amunitions they are using to gain grounds at the moment was purchased by GEJ

We are just like IRAQ and Afganistian,TALIBAN and ISIS arised because one tribe or another was marginalized

Did you read the 2nd reason given in the article?
That's exactly what the case is

Buhari is one of the chief founding fathers of Boko haram
The aim was to get Bokoharam at the centre
They have accomplished this!

Right now
Bokoharam are firmly in charge of the Presidency, the Military and dss

Their mission is still on course
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by theDEVILisHERE: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ioannes:
OP. I saw what you did there.

in other words, you are saying that ISIS doesn't need a mission anymore in Nigeria because Buhari is there already as a Muslim fanatic.

well I wonder how exactly you guys think he is going to islamize the country when the armed forces is made up of citizens practicing both religion.

As it is now
Your armed forces are basically Boko haram

They (boko haram) are firmly in charge of your Armed forces

Majority of the Soldiers you see along your road are Boko haram members in Army uniform

If you don't know this before
know it NOW!

Their mission is to Islamise the whole of Africa

Weither anyone feels this is possible or not
does not change the fact that THIS THEIR MISSION
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by EmmySparky(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Islam...a religion of peace indeed...see their handwork...preaching hate and violence right from their mosques...
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by Freegift75: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Right now

Pls write with the fear of God. There is nemesis to false allegation. Beware of untimely death, and it shall not be your portion IJN

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by NnamdiN: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Freegift75:

Pls write with the fear of God. There is nemesis to false allegation. Beware of untimely death, and it shall not be your portion IJN
if he had written it about GEJ, would you condemn it or look the other way?
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

As it is now
Your armed forces are basically Boko haram

They (boko haram) are firmly in charge of your Armed forces

Majority of the Soldiers you see along your road are Boko haram members in Army uniform

If you don't know this before
know it NOW!

Their mission is to Islamise the whole of Africa

Weither anyone feels this is possible or not
does not change the fact that THIS THEIR MISSION

lol. you are hilarious. boko haram is killing boko haram abi?

what did the Bible tell you about a house divided against itself?

you must be the only one who doesn't know that the Nigerian military as well as the Cameroonian military are trouncing the boko boys.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by theDEVILisHERE: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ioannes:

lol. you are hilarious. boko haram is killing boko haram abi?

what did the Bible tell you about a house divided against itself?

you must be the only one who doesn't know that the Nigerian military as well as the Cameroonian military are trouncing the boko boys.

I'm hilarious right?

Don't worry
when things start becoming clearer
just remember this post
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

I'm hilarious right?
Don't worry when things start becoming clearer just remember this post
OK.
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by rusher14: 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Right now

Is that why PDP took Sheriff?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by theDEVILisHERE: 5:59am On Mar 29, 2016
rusher14:

Is that why PDP took Sheriff?
PDP, APC, APGA it does not matter
Boko haram are using any means necessary so expect their members to have infiltrated most of the parties
Don't fall for political distractions They're all working in together towards a collective goal
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by Freegift75: 6:04am On Mar 29, 2016
Shekau resigns because Alimodu Sheriff has become no-1 in PDP. Their mission is gradually becoming realised.................lol lol lol lol
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by serikiYCU(m): 6:12am On Mar 29, 2016
bettercreature:

Chai, will u sacrifice thousands of ur family friends and relatives to die by refusing to fyt just because d man in d helm of affairs is nt frm ur region? It doesn't add up my broda. For u to think Northerners will allow 100s of thousands of people to die jst because some1 else is on power haba
Re: SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! by marshalcarter: 6:16am On Mar 29, 2016
serikiYCU:

Chai, will u sacrifice thousands of ur family friends and relatives to die by refusing to fyt just because d man in d helm of affairs is nt frm ur region? It doesn't add up my broda. For u to think Northerners will allow 100s of thousands of people to die jst because some1 else is on power haba
I 1da the kinda weed dat dude smoke b4 postin issues abt tribalism

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Man Show Ambition To Run For Gubernatorial Election In Anambra (photo) / Finally A Fake Military Base Discovered In Benue State - See Pictures / Nigeria Attracts $15.15 Billion Investment Commitment In First Half Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.