Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Need A Competent Webdesigner In The Next 4hrs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Competent Webdesigner In The Next 4hrs (719 Views)

Any Real Programmer/webdesigner In ib/lag,pls Let Talk / Become A Professional Webdesigner In 4weeks Update / Webdesigner In Calabar Needed Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Competent Webdesigner In The Next 4hrs by Netskill: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2009
Helo all the designers out there. i need skilled and experienced web developer/designer in the next 4hrs for discussion immediately.

I have a job I intend to give you. you must get online to chat with me and prepapre your profile and works for review immediately.

You can chat with me right now on ''nairafish@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Competent Webdesigner In The Next 4hrs by flexinet: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2009
We are available 24/7 you can chat with us online with ur requirement

flexi_net@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Competent Webdesigner In The Next 4hrs by segsalerty(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2009
what will happen after 4hrs? lipsrsealed
job DOOR CLOSED?
Re: I Need A Competent Webdesigner In The Next 4hrs by bug24(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2009
lmaooo
Re: I Need A Competent Webdesigner In The Next 4hrs by yemo90(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2009
We design High quality front-end for cms sysytems like joomla, wordpress or drupal also

code-charge dbs platforms.

We install CMS technology in the website which will enable you to easily make

modifications to the website using your web browser without any prior knowledge of HTML.

samples:
www.ascentstudiong.com
www.medivacompany.com
www.bossblossoms.com
www.inkafrica.com
www.uigeologyalumni.com

fee:
for standard designs (static 4 page website ) is N20,000 not inclusive of hosting or

domain name registration
duration 3 - 5 days to completion

contact deatils:
mobile - 0802 318 0128
01 873 0175

email - info@ascentstudiong.com

Re: I Need A Competent Webdesigner In The Next 4hrs by bug24(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2009
@yemo,

This ur copy and paste on all threads na wah o.
Re: I Need A Competent Webdesigner In The Next 4hrs by yemo90(m): 2:00am On Jul 30, 2009
2 bug
If you cant find anything more constructive to add to this thread, pls just zip it.
Re: I Need A Competent Webdesigner In The Next 4hrs by yawatide(f): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2009
bug:

I have been following his copy and paste and decided it should stay as he is keeping it to what I consider relevant posts.  There is someone else who was doing the same thing, I forget who, by posting on every thread on here and I deleted every single one of them.

So, don't worry, this board is in safe hands. O small ting  cool

(1) (Reply)

Need Ecommerce For Your Business Contact Nabtech / Can Someone In The House Give Me The Html Code For Mailto, Or Tell Me How To : / Great Forum Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.