Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! (121922 Views)

2016: Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Graduate House Officers & Internship Program / Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise / 2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by Exponental(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2016
duduade:
Before you know now our politicians will share the slots
no harm in trying

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by tempest01(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2016
VibrationsZ:
time to process id card

International passport in two days
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by Emmanuel602(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2016
Does a short sighted person has any chance of applying?
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by NaMe4: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2016
duduade:

Dem no dey follow these kind slots.

Police recruitment? That one na for the 'general public'.

How many of dem u wan find for police?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by lordcardinal(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2016
Na police sure pass oo,those idiot will not put eyes on black nblue job
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by SirToby(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2016
Please where is the link to where the forms will be filled. I mean the website. And also, when is the deadline ?
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by 1stdammy: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2016
Sweetyie:
Please are u suppose to scan these documents and upload them during the registration?
why not wait for the registration proper??
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by Bimpe29: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2016
Who knows, 99% of the available vacancies might have been shared behind the back of unsuspecting applicants.
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by Ehinmola(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2016
Bravo, I feel like breakdancing. By the way I hope the politician will not do the political abracadabra to upturn the smooth plan?
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2016
Sirmuel1:
I can't join this stupid people! They are just so heartless.

They arrest(kidnap) people for no reason and force them to pay a ransom of 5-10k, if you think I'm wrong, ask anyone that stays in Mushin. You dare not question them if you don't want the map of Nigeria on your face.

Awon oloshi, abeg carry form dey go oh!

I believe you bro, cos I stay around!

Those police officers are illiterates and are deep in corruption.

Police needs well read graduates like you and I, who can change things! Who can force those corrupt ones out, just like BUHARI is doing to some of our polithiefcians(tho it should be both PDP and APC members, not just PDP)

Now imagine if you and I, and some other sensible Nairaland graduates, have succeeded being ASP's and we happen to be around when those officers were extorting those citizens, what do you think would happen, if we truly swore to change the police?

#Na to begin refund their money and punish the officers openly........then may be suspension or sack eventually#

I bet some of the masses would start believing that police is truly their friend.

8 Likes

Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by Sweetyie(f): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2016
1stdammy:
why not wait for the registration proper??
One has to prepare in advance na

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by MrHighSea: 8:29am On Mar 31, 2016
Ok. Trap for Arase to join Abba if he is not careful.
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by Sirmuel1(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2016
austinosita:

Police needs well read graduates like you and I, who can change things! Who can force those corrupt ones out, just like BUHARI is doing to some of our polithiefcians(tho it should be both PDP and APC members, not just PDP)

Now imagine if you and I, and some other sensible Nairaland graduates, have succeeded being ASP's and we happen to be around when those officers were extorting those citizens, what do you think would happen, if we truly swore to change the police?

#Na to begin refund their money and punish the officers openly........then may be suspension or sack eventually#

I bet some of the masses would start believing that police is truly their friend.

Thanks for this!
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2016
Sirmuel1:
I can't join this stupid people! They are just so heartless.

They arrest(kidnap) people for no reason and force them to pay a ransom of 5-10k, if you think I'm wrong, ask anyone that stays in Mushin. You dare not question them if you don't want the map of Nigeria on your face.

Awon oloshi, abeg carry form dey go oh!
i understand how you feel but you, me and everyoda morally upright citizen are responsible. police is full of bad eggs because people like you don't wanna apply. why not make a difference? remember a candlelit in a valley of darkness is very significant.
#itbeginswithyou

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by akomolafe226(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2016
that's all? asset declearation no dey thomb priting no dey connection no dey u gat to be kidding
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by Sirmuel1(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

i understand how you feel but you, me and everyoda morally upright citizen are responsible. police is full of bad eggs because people like you don't wanna apply. why not make a difference? remember a candlelit in a valley of darkness is very significant.
#itbeginswithyou

Thank You!
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by Ekakamba: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2016
NĂ¥ constable go fit you grin
menix:
OP, what of Birth certificate and NYSC certificate??

Can't wait to be a police officer make I dey collect egunje for Nairaland traffic...
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by ayoniakins(f): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2016
BSc no dey there ni?
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by KnowMore: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2016
Just few hours left for Nigeria Police recruitment To start brother.
xseed:
I'm waiting for them police.
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by spicytayomic(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Ok
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by 1stdammy: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Sweetyie:
One has to prepare in advance na
not wit second hand information na
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by holajeedayy: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2016
Can university diploma be acepted for computer technican or engr in NPF
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by ayoniakins(f): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2016
duduade:

I can remember my experience during the last recruitment at Halausa, d one for LASTMA.
They were asking if I m from ikorodu and who my father was in ikorodu. Then d mn WS with a list called APC list and that he was going to submit it at d lastma office.....
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by teawhy2788(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2016
I spent 5 yrs wt huge money to get my HND,and some one is telling me dt I should apply wt O'level! Nooo! Wht. Wil b,wil b o,na ASP sure pass o!
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by KnowMore: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2016
grin Your birth certificate is needed, but the most important is your school cert and national id. With God on your side you will scale through. See you in Uniform some day brother
menix:
OP, what of Birth certificate and NYSC certificate??

Can't wait to be a police officer make I dey collect egunje for Nairaland traffic...
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by KnowMore: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2016
You can apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment
with that okay. Good luck, i hope to see you here on Nairaland someday with a police uniform.
danielnewton:
is there a specific grade to apply..can someone with third class(Bsc) apply

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by KnowMore: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2016
Scan them now and save. It might be entered manually thou.
Sweetyie:
Please are u suppose to scan these documents and upload them during the registration?
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by KnowMore: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2016
LOL. Dont mind them. Just throw your dice now. they is never harm in trying.
ayoniakins:

I can remember my experience during the last recruitment at Halausa, d one for LASTMA.
They were asking if I m from ikorodu and who my father was in ikorodu. Then d mn WS with a list called APC list and that he was going to submit it at d lastma office.....
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2016
Chai afta trainin na northeast straight. Why i dae fear to join police b say if i dae com bak afta trainin my mom wud b lyk 'Daniel welcom o' me b lyk 'where i go ni?' she go com cal all my family pple tel dem say i don cary my life sel to nigerian curses
O God as i dae join. Mke dem tke me to MOPOL special movement were money go dae flow or to SARS. In Jesus name. Amen!!
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by Leobanks(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2016
sad mehn fvk d police
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2016
KnowMore:
You can apply with that okay. Good luck, i hope to see you here on Nairaland someday with a police uniform.
Police have stopped accepting third class since 2012 don't give him false hope.
Re: 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! by akanbiaa(m): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2016
austinosita:

The corrupt illiterate ones might attempt to jazz you or kill you or even turn to Armed robbers if you sack them or block them from their bad ways so what counter plan do you have against that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) / 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.