Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For (2336 Views)

God Is Using Trump To Humble America - Obasanjo / Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? / We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For by shankie: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Today in orlu, its was said they want to host the governor for the skill acquisition center he just built for them, the chairman of orlu local goverment ask the Z.I to give her 30 corpers so they can help her serve during the occassion, this morning when corpers av gathered at the event venue waitin for chairman and governor rochas, bt the chairman came and begging the corpers that those she paid to clean the street did nt do d job and Governor is arround and his complaining that her local goverment is too dirty, so it result to askin corpers to sweep the street and parking dirt, here are some pic attach

2 Likes

Re: See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For by AntiWailer: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
they might be in a cd group that has to do with the environmental sanitation na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For by babym7681(f): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
AntiWailer:
they might be in a cd group that has to do with the environmental sanitation na.
I wonder o
Re: See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For by ckmayoca: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Op u said he begged, he never commanded them and they could be on thier CDS so why saying used them for?
Re: See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For by Validated: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
And so Nigerians are toooo proud sef. What is community service for? Were you expecting to be sitting in offices doing nothing? If I am the president, corpers should use the one year service to serve communities, do selfless manual labour, learn humility and be ready for service and 'roll up the sleeve" work. Go abroad, people do what is called voluntary community services to boost their CV. Mtcheew!
Re: See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For by poketoholo01(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wetin cum happen? No be service dem de do?
Re: See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For by highpriest4: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ntori.kini?
Re: See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For by millionaireman: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
.........bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Commission what? Skills acquisition centre? Orlu zone of about 2 million people needs a govt university.

Rochas abandoned Orlu urban for almost two years - after attempts to dualize a few urban roads.

Is Rochas preparing for another election contest? -
Re: See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For by onward4life(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
shankie:
Today in orlu, its was said they want to host the governor for the skill acquisition center he just built for them, the chairman of orlu local goverment ask the Z.I to give her 30 corpers so they can help her serve during the occassion, this morning when corpers av gathered at the event venue waitin for chairman and governor rochas, bt the chairman came and begging the corpers that those she paid to clean the street did nt do d job and Governor is arround and his complaining that her local goverment is too dirty, so it result to askin corpers to sweep the street and parking dirt, here are some pic attach
This is the youth service scheme is the NYSC. It's normal. I did way worst for free..(N900) a month state allawee.....
Re: See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For by sammyj: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Attended school to clean the street for a governor. What has thus nation relegated the corp members to!!! shocked shocked
Re: See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For by ijedallar: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
maybe the writer is an undergraduate or still in secondary school cos for somebody that have passed through NYSC system and Knows the meaning of COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SERVICES otherwise called CDS will not make such as a topic for Elders to view and waist their data here
Re: See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For by Aromas: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
sammyj:
Attended school to clean the street for a governor. What has thus nation relegated the corp members to!!! shocked shocked
We call it service to humanity grin
Re: See What Local Goverment Chairman Is Using Orlu Corpers For by dahaz(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
I can see that the roads in the local government are not that bad.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers, Keep Bombing, Don't Stop!!! / How APC "Changed" My Area. / President Buhari Ignores Obasanjo After Praising Jonathan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.