Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way (39282 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo And Nneoma Okorocha At The Launch Of Elfreeda Foundation In Imo / Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade / Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by viktoooh: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Surrender which life? What that occultic scalps in his neck
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by longayink: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Abagworo:

This thread should be taken down while a new one "Okorocha reconciles with his PDP opponents" is opened.

It shall be well with Imo if Okorocha reconciles with his opponents in PDP. This way, there may be people who shall have the gut to tell him that Imo state is bigger than Owerri.

Google searches of Okorocha's name fail to link Okorocha with any development projects in Imo state outside Owerri since 2012 when Okorocha redefined Imo state as Owerri, and abandoned the rest of Imo state.
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by sonyoung: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
I will believe when he will return change(money) after his tenure as remaining balance..(than empty treasury.
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by Mbediogu(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sctests:
The UK based IPOB guy really jolted the Rochas into reality.

And dat is just the tip of the tip of the tip of the iceberg. Waiting for the action to start soon.
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by Mbediogu(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sctests:
The UK based IPOB guy really jolted the Rochas into reality.

And dat is just the tip of the . .tip of the . . tip of the . . iceberg. Waiting for the action to start soon.
Thank God him neva pay workers for many many years now.
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by cardoctor(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jesus is LORD.
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by mandax: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Abagworo:

Its impossible to do everything at the sane time but the guy is a liar. This is a dual carriageway with bridge across Orashi River linking Ideato South and Orlu LGA. Most roads in Ideato South or at least all the ones I saw were tarred. Maybe I did not go round.

Ideato is very large, you stranger don't know. The dual road you show is for Akokwa through Rochas university to Orlu.

The other side of Ideato south with many communities passing through Umuma Issiaku -Ugbelle through that bridge on Urashi river to Orlu.
It's an ancient road used even by Rochas ancestors.
Most annoying is that millions, if not up to a billion Naira was spent on building this road by
previous govts. What was remaining was asphalt and the bridge at Urashi in Ugbelle. Then Okorocha came. Work stopped. What was spent has been in ruins.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by ojimbo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
hahahhajahah

Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
This one na political repentance.
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by PrinceFromDilli(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Owellehudin Okorochalahi just baptised I hope is true sha
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by Armstrong34(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
..And d angels r waiting to rejoice in heaven over rochas's soulgrin
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by omotommy84(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tombilly:
That is not a Catholic Church Mr OP do ur research properly before posting. the vestments those clergymen r wearing r not Catholic at all.
i was about saying that, looks like Anglican or Methodist, nt my one and only mother church.
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
that man is the worst hypocrite that has ever emerged from christiandom.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by Angelovic96: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
heykims:
He gave his life to Christ, had he been a Bhudist before Easter?
OK his life was in d hand of Buhari all this while..
Jokers!!!

hahahahaha! when you hear CHANGE pls run for your life
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by daeviid(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
We are nobody to justify anyone's salvation
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by chichriso: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Gave his life to which Christ?
that man is a camelon
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by atakamus: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
That is not Assumpta Cathedral of Owerri. Who is this person lying here. You and your Okorocha should go and sleep. That is Anglican Church in Owerri.
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by icybeth(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Next time he will still surrender because i am sure he is going to collect his life back dat he has surrender before d church dismiss
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by Aegon(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tombilly:
That is not a Catholic Church Mr OP do ur research properly before posting. the vestments those clergymen r wearing r not Catholic at all.
That's my Bishop Okorocha of the Owerri Anglican Diosces. Good Observation mate.
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by chuksdewigs(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
That's CATOL not ASSUMPTA... It's Anglican not Catholic...
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hear words. If those who died under his watch didnt die they would have probably given their to Jesus
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by Fpisanta221(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tombilly:

That's CATOL o, Anglican Cathedral in Owerri
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by Fpisanta221(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ndlistic:
The executive governor of Imo State Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha yesterday being Easter Sunday gave his life to christ at Asumpta Catholic Cathedral Owerri, asking for forgiveness from Imolites and promised to change his ways.

http://www.newswirenaija..in/2016/03/governor-rochas-okorocha-gave-his-life.html?m=1

This is CATOL, not Assumpta oga....This Owerri Anglican Cathedral, that's the Presiding Bishop, RT. C C Okorocha. Jp
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by Carter4luv(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
thank God
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by ujoatu(m): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Big white lie. Gov Rochas Okorocha was at Cathedral of Transfiguration of Our Lord , CATOL an Anglican church to felicitate with Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu on his son's dedication.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by ujoatu(m): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bishop Cyril Okorocha, Anglican Bishop of Owerri offered to pray for Imo State using the governor as contact.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by ujoatu(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Gov Okorocha embraced his political opponents at the event

Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by ujoatu(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
He embraced Emeka Ihedioha PDP Candidate in the 2015 election

Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by Ohinoyiadavize: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
If Na true he surrender his life to Christ, he should stop using his securities and be walking alone.
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by shankie: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
this guy is hypocrite, he gave his life to Jesus yesteday, ask for forgiveness from imolite and promise to change his ways, and today monday he fail to show up for an event that he was invited for by orlu chairman and indi eze orlu zone, after he made every wait till 4.30 pm, he now sent someone to come spent 5 mins and go, since i started my sevrvice here this guy as never show up for any event that will not benefit him either with money, politically or socially, both my swearing in in camp and pop, he made us wait and bever show, and samething goes for bath after us, infact thier own worse, cos the person he sent was sayin batch C 2009, while its batch B 2015.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by ebenholer(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Publicity stunt has reached church again. I beg make I here o. Na how many people he wan give his life to...to God also? Alrite o
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by happinesszarah: 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
His not giving his life to God anything... I was there at iwuanyawu's child dedication... Was just a normal prayer that took almost two hours because he promised to give so amount of money ...smh angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture / Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.