Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pls Nairalanders Help Me Now?? I Dont Understand This Airtel 3gb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Nairalanders Help Me Now?? I Dont Understand This Airtel 3gb (816 Views)

This Airtel Data Package Will Save Half Your Bills As A Student On Campus / Please Avoid This Airtel Data Plan Like A Plague / Latest Airtel 3GB Data Plan For 1000 Naira Subscription Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nairalanders Help Me Now?? I Dont Understand This Airtel 3gb by kissval1388: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
nairalanders pls help me . I just subscribed for a woman this Airtel 3gb for 1000 naira. the 3gb is there but she can't browse or do anything with it. she has been disturbing thinking that I just cheated her. I don't know what to do. I did it on my phone and its working perfectly. pls am confuse. do u know what I can do pls help me before this woman does something stupid to me.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me Now?? I Dont Understand This Airtel 3gb by krak101(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Has she used airtel Data bundle in the past? If no, check her Internet settings or better still call airtel customer care. 111
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me Now?? I Dont Understand This Airtel 3gb by kissval1388: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
krak101:
Has she used airtel Data bundle in the past? If no, check her Internet settings or better still call airtel customer care. 111
she hasn't used it
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me Now?? I Dont Understand This Airtel 3gb by Olasco93: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
@OP, please what is the code to subscribe for the 3GB for #1,000 and, I thought they say the 3GB for #1,000 is for Blackberry users only?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me Now?? I Dont Understand This Airtel 3gb by Greatzeus(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
kissval1388:
nairalanders pls help me . I just subscribed for a woman this Airtel 3gb for 1000 naira. the 3gb is there but she can't browse or do anything with it. she has been disturbing thinking that I just cheated her. I don't know what to do. I did it on my phone and its working perfectly. pls am confuse. do u know what I can do pls help me before this woman does something stupid to me.
I also subscribed for it on April 15,till now I haven't been able to use it.If you check the balance(*140#),you will see an info that it is BB complete plan and can only be used on blackberry phones.
When I saw the info on net,it was written that it works on all device s but its a lie.
Forget it,you can't use it unless you put the sim inside a BB phone.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me Now?? I Dont Understand This Airtel 3gb by Kelklein(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
kissval1388 The plan doesn't work on all SIM

call the customer care like someone suggested above with that line.

tell them you mistakenly subscribe to a wrong plan...then ask for reversal of your cash

The reversal takes about 24hours tho.

You can then use the 1k to do the 1G plan..
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me Now?? I Dont Understand This Airtel 3gb by invisibleman2: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
op the 1000 naira for 3Gig Is 4 black berry users only then d one that is 1500 naira for 3gig is 4 all devices
call there customer service and tell them to move u to another data plan like Android which is 1k for 1gig
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me Now?? I Dont Understand This Airtel 3gb by Mrbigman1(m): 1:50am On Mar 29, 2016
Dat subscription is not just for BlackBerry but for ordinary blackberry.

If u do it for bb10, it will not work to.

Go to her Apn and try change it to blackberry

(1) (Reply)

Rate Your Best "Mobile Banking App" / Airtel Customer Care Now On Whatsapp / Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime G530H For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.