Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Akpo's Definition Of Buhari's Government - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpo's Definition Of Buhari's Government (886 Views)

Joke: Akpo's Has Come Again Ooo...... This Joke Will Make You Laugh All Day / Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus / Definition Of Buhari.... In The English Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpo's Definition Of Buhari's Government by nnachukz(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Akpos Story!!!

One very Monday morning, our teacher was teaching us about the government, so for homework that day, she told the whole class to ask their parents what the government is.

When I got home that day, I went up to my dad and ask him what the government was.

My dad thought for a while and answered, ''Look at it this way: I'm the president, your mom is Congress, your maid is the work force, you are the people and your baby brother is the future.''

''I still don't get it'' I responded.

''Why don't you sleep on it then? Maybe you'll understand it better,'' said my dad.

''Okay then...good night'' I said and went off to bed.

In the middle of the night, I was awakened by my baby brother's cry. I went to my baby brother's crib and found that my baby brother had taken a crap in his diaper. So I went to my parent's room to get help. When I got to my parent's bedroom, I looked through the keyhole to check if my parents were asleep. Through the keyhole I saw my mom loudly snoring, but my dad wasn't there. So I went to the maid's room. When I looked through the maid's room keyhole, I saw my dad having sex with our maid. I was so surprised, but then I just realized something and thought aloud, ''OH!! Now I understand the government!

The President is screwing the work force, Congress is fast asleep, nobody cares about the people, and the future is full of shit!''

3 Likes

Re: Akpo's Definition Of Buhari's Government by Mrop(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
lol......akpors no dey carry last.... bt dts d truth u knw

(1) (Reply)

Is This Modelling Or Witch Craft? (pics) / Photos: Car Plunges Into River Along Kaduna-abuja Express / They Said Money Is Not Everything..but Never Asked Me If I Had Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.