Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? (2832 Views)

Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria / Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income / Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by blazer234: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
I know of an alternative source of income I will like to bring to your notice. I got involved in it and I have already earned up 12k from it passively and more is on the way...yes, without lifting a finger. It is true and it is real.

You will get the information without paying a dime. Just add me on Watsapp for more info via 0706 620 2027.
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Is it network marketing?

Those aren't real in naija.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by etcb: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Helping hands international is real. Tested and trusted
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by Islamicpope(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Winasbet my bros e sure dieeeeeee. grin
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by ola2nde(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Why not post it here at leat give some insight before adding you to whatsap.
After all you said it's free
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by ola2nde(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
blazer234:
I know of an alternative source of income I will like to bring to your notice. I got involved in it and I have already earned up 12k from it passively and more is on the way...yes, without lifting a finger. It is true and it is real.

You will get the information without paying a dime. Just add me on Watsapp for more info via 0706 620 2027.

Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by blazer234: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
ola2nde:

You have a point. It is a form of cooperative thing whereby members help one another to raise money for rainy days. We have formed a community of trustworthy Nigerians and there are some foreigners from the eastern hemisphere and other parts of Africa among us. In tofality, we have reached uo to 950 members. Anyone who joins has an opportunity to save for the future and you will reap your investment cumulatively. There is no hidden fee and there is no chance of anyone carting away people's money. Everything is done in transparent manner; members are carried along and gi en updates on daily basis. I've benefited from it and it had saved my face when salaries were delayed. You have absolutely nothing to lose
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by blazer234: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
etcb:
Helping hands international is real. Tested and trusted

Why not take your mlm somewhere else, Mr troll? I'm sure mlm has done enough damage already and peeps are fed up.
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by blazer234: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Is it network marketing?

Those aren't real in naija.

This is not like the run of the mill network marketing you have heard about bro. It is unique in all sense of the word....I mean very unique! It is a form of network marketing without the pains and labours associated with network marketing..... That sounds like something "out of this world", abi? Well, that's because it is actually out of this world. It is simply the best way to save for rainy days.
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
blazer234:

This is not like the run of the mill network marketing you have heard about bro. It is unique in all sense of the word....I mean very unique! It is a form of network marketing without the pains and labours associated with network marketing..... That sounds like something "out of this world", abi? Well, that's because it is actually out of this world. It is simply the best way to save for rainy days.

Haaashagaahasg, out of this world for real.

What is the name, pl$
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by Marioplus(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
MLM IS REAL but there are deceits and cheats inside most system
However the only business system that will give you genuine financial security is MLM but you need to be willing to learn and unlearn the basics of the business. Ask any Rich man around you He will tell you MLM is the only real deal. Truth is incontrovertible; Malice may attack it, ignorance deride it but at the end there it is TRUTH!!!
TRUTH CRUSHED TO EARTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!
Money is a permanent problem which must be solved by YOU now
If you do not solve it now, it will dissolve you later "Had I known" slogan of most old men and women of today!
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by blazer234: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Haaashagaahasg, out of this world for real.

What is the name, pl$

It is the manner of organization that makes it special and it is a continous cycle of wealth building. We therefore call it Wealth link.

You can check out our website on www.wealthlink.com.ng for more details.
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by wabkhal: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Matrix new world technology where people help people create wealth with just 2k one time life investment no more any other fees charges, now this how it works!!! The 2k will be credited to your Uplines bank account to stand as your investment capital when payment confirmed by the Upline Registration number(RC NO) will be given, when come to your turn 3 members of your downliners will paid you 2k each you move 4k to re invest by credit Upline also to promoted to stage 2, when your turn comes in Level 2, 5 downline members will paid you 4k each making 20k you move 10k to your Upline to re invest to stage 3 where 4 downline members will paid you 10k each making 40k you move 20k to your upline to promoted to stage 4 where 4 downline members will also paid you 20k each = 80k move 40k to Upline in re invested to promoted to stage 5 where downline members will be paid you 40k each = 200k move 100k to Upline to promoted to stage 6 where 500' will be make 5 downline members will paid you 100k each = 500k so total earning @ level 6 Matrix stage = 672k profit now Matrix Organization charge 7.99% of total you earning as Tax,vat and Matrix maintenance fees for the whole program cycle. What called Uplines is members join Matrix program before you example RC NO: 99 is an Upline to RC NO: 100 while RC NO: 101 become their downline remember Matrix don't work in favor with out refer new members cos New biz join are the one to pay Upliners, all members have work to do just refer and introduce more members to this program make us more, this is an investment not HYIP or MLM what you invest is what you gain e.g members book 10slots with 20k expecting profit of 6.72m while members with 1slot gain turn over is just 672k imagine the range. We are using this platform as a means to change Nigerian's youth living for better one!!! If any one can deposit 2k in to his/her bank account what can it be your expectation profit @ end of 1 to 5years compair with Matrix than make us called it PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE CREATE WEALTH No product/good to advert or selling what matter in this program is keep preach the Gospel this a best way ever to change our living to Average Nigeria with out stress, soon we are moving to NYSC via inter state to put more crowd God help us. Matrix is the best investment platform ever, this as change many USA individual life for better since 1990 till day with over 31million members now just imagine, belief or not Matrix is Real is all about first come first serve no hiding package all is transparency to all cos member paid to members bank account no one have access to any members money. Stay bless. For more details contact 07066202027. Or visit : Wealthlink.com.ng

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by blazer234: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
wabkhal:
Matrix new world technology where people help people create wealth with just 2k one time life investment no more any other fees charges, now this how it works!!! The 2k will be credited to your Uplines bank account to stand as your investment capital when payment confirmed by the Upline Registration number(RC NO) will be given, when come to your turn 3 members of your downliners will paid you 2k each you move 4k to re invest by credit Upline also to promoted to stage 2, when your turn comes in Level 2, 5 downline members will paid you 4k each making 20k you move 10k to your Upline to re invest to stage 3 where 4 downline members will paid you 10k each making 40k you move 20k to your upline to promoted to stage 4 where 4 downline members will also paid you 20k each = 80k move 40k to Upline in re invested to promoted to stage 5 where downline members will be paid you 40k each = 200k move 100k to Upline to promoted to stage 6 where 500' will be make 5 downline members will paid you 100k each = 500k so total earning @ level 6 Matrix stage = 672k profit now Matrix Organization charge 7.99% of total you earning as Tax,vat and Matrix maintenance fees for the whole program cycle. What called Uplines is members join Matrix program before you example RC NO: 99 is an Upline to RC NO: 100 while RC NO: 101 become their downline remember Matrix don't work in favor with out refer new members cos New biz join are the one to pay Upliners, all members have work to do just refer and introduce more members to this program make us more, this is an investment not HYIP or MLM what you invest is what you gain e.g members book 10slots with 20k expecting profit of 6.72m while members with 1slot gain turn over is just 672k imagine the range. We are using this platform as a means to change Nigerian's youth living for better one!!! If any one can deposit 2k in to his/her bank account what can it be your expectation profit @ end of 1 to 5years compair with Matrix than make us called it PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE CREATE WEALTH No product/good to advert or selling what matter in this program is keep preach the Gospel this a best way ever to change our living to Average Nigeria with out stress, soon we are moving to NYSC via inter state to put more crowd God help us. Matrix is the best investment platform ever, this as change many USA individual life for better since 1990 till day with over 31million members now just imagine, belief or not Matrix is Real is all about first come first serve no hiding package all is transparency to all cos member paid to members bank account no one have access to any members money. Stay bless. For more details contact 07066202027. Or visit : Wealthlink.com.ng

Thanks bro. You nailed it on the head

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
blazer234:

It is the manner of organization that makes it special and it is a continous cycle of wealth building. We therefore call it Wealth link.

You can check out our website on www.wealthlink.com.ng for more details.

OK, how much?
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by blazer234: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
This program is special since it encompasses various means of making money risk free.....the main purpose is to create alternative source of income for people, both Nigerians and foreigners. Call it your one-stop-shop for financial freedom and you will not be far from the truth.

Aside helping one another to make money, we also offer:

-Free Forex Trading Signals and

-Free Binary Trading Signals.

All are made available to enable Nigerians and other peeps around the globe to experience much desired financial freedom.

If you love to trade forex or binary options but you do not know how to go about it, just visit the website to set the ball rolling.

We help take the guess work out of binary and forex trading.
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by blazer234: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

OK, how much?

Lolz....we are not selling anything. Don't let negative stories you have heard cloud your mind regarding all money- making programs.
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by Sammyashol(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Am I the only one having this feeling that the OP is a scammer. First of all @ his first post he included his number for more details, now another moniker which is in support of this still insert the same number. I hope no one has fall prey for this.
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by blazer234: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sammyashol:
Am I the only one having this feeling that the OP is a scammer. First of all @ his first post he included his number for more details, now another moniker which is in support of this still insert the same number. I hope no one has fall prey for this.

Lolz..Stop being a diiickhead, Mr.

That other comment you saw is from one of the members and not me.

If you have engaged in fraudulent activities before, stop thinking everybody is like you. Stay blessed.
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by Sammyashol(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
blazer234:

Lolz..Stop being a diiickhead, Mr.

That other comment you saw is from one of the members and not me.

If you have engaged in fraudulent activities before, stop thinking everybody is like you. Stay blessed.
. Oh that's all you could say, if that's how you respond to comment, you lack skill orientation. Why should i believe, do both of you guys use the same digits, Be straight forward alagidi
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
blazer234:

Lolz....we are not selling anything. Don't let negative stories you have heard cloud your mind regarding all money- making programs.

Bro, don't be ridiculous, there nothing for nothing. 4corners charge 4-5k, 18 dollars. Helping hands charge 6k, I think about 22-25 dollars.

No, offence pls, how does this work?
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by blazer234: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sammyashol:
. Oh that's all you could say, if that's how you respond to comment, you lack skill orientation. Why should i believe, do both of you guys use the same digits, Be straight forward alagidi

The number is that of the admin...we direct all correspondents to him to ensure better organization.

I responded to you that way because your comment looks so unreasonable.. And that is the right kind of response for unreasonable peeps.
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by Sammyashol(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
blazer234:

The number is that of the admin...we direct all correspondents to him to ensure better organization.

I responded to you that way because your comment looks so unreasonable.. And that is the right kind of response for unreasonable peeps.
You are kinda silly for saying that, is that how u were taught in that organisation to respond to issues. You are not fit to be a businessman because of this brazen attitude of yours. You need a coach am serious because is like you lack manner of approach
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by blazer234: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Bro, don't be ridiculous, there nothing for nothing. 4corners charge 4-5k, 18 dollars. Helping hands charge 6k, I think about 22-25 dollars.

No, offence pls, how does this work?

I take no offence.

Like I informed earlier, members help members to make wealth and it works in form of the cooperative societies you see around.

It combines operations of cooperative societies with that of networking. ( not marketing.....and that is why I noted earlier that we don't sell anything)

Each member contributes 2k to another member and another set of members contribute 2k each to that member and the cycle continues. At the end of each cycle, each member earns a cumulative sum of 672k. That is just a tip of how it works.

The money you contribute goes direclty into the account of the member you are contributing to and the money you receive goes directly into your account. No middleman operation. And this helps remove the possibility of any member absconding with another member's money. It is a closed-cycle kind of thing. No fraud. No cheating. No scam.
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by blazer234: 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sammyashol:
You are kinda silly for saying that, is that how u were taught in that organisation to respond to issues. You are not fit to be a businessman because of this brazen attitude of yours. You need a coach am serious because is like you lack manner of approach

Thank you for your effort at derailing this thread, but sorry, I won't give you the chance.

Are you happy now that you have released your oral diarrhea all over this thread? If you are happy now, you can go and sleep or go and play with your mates in the sand.

But if your belly is still filled with thoughtless and senseless bile and bitterness, you can continue to pour them all over here.....it is your choice.

Even if I need a coach, it won't be you; you sound too embittered, unguarded and deranged to be useful to yourself, not to talk of coaching someone else.

Stay blessed.
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by Sammyashol(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
blazer234:

Thank you for your effort at derailing this thread, but sorry, I won't give you the chance.

Are you happy now that you have released your oral diarrhea all over this thread? If you are happy now, you can go and sleep or go and play with your mates in the sand.

But if your belly is still filled with thoughtless and senseless bile and bitterness, you can continue to pour them all over here.....it is your choice.

Stay blessed.
I pray u understand before its too late for you or else bitterness will always fill ur heart whenever you remember that someone was trying to put u thru d right steps but you turned deaf ears to d wise word. Stop being foolish,
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by blazer234: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sammyashol:
I pray u understand before its too late for you or else bitterness will always fill ur heart whenever you remember that someone was trying to put u thru d right steps but you turned deaf ears to d wise word. Stop being foolish, go get a job and stop disturbing people

Lolz....

I suggest you first remove the big log in your eyes before attempting to remove the speck in another's eyes.

Can someone like you ever put anybody through anything?

You are already blinded by unreasonable, baseless and pointless rage and you can't even see straight anymore or even know where you are going.

Have you ever seen where a blind man leads someone else?

Boy, go and sleep or go and play in the sand. Mr. "People" defender.

Like I told you earlier, do not think others are fraudsters like you. Because you have robbed others or are robbing others doesn't mean everyone is doing what you are doing.

Stay blessed.
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by Sammyashol(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
blazer234:

Lolz....

I suggest you first remove the big log in your eyes before attempting to remove the speck in another's eyes.

Can someone like you ever put anybody through anything?

You are already blinded by unreasonable, baseless and pointless rage and you can't even see straight anymore or even know where you are going.

Have you ever seen where a blind man leads someone else?

Boy, go and sleep or go and play in the sand. Mr. "People" defender.

Stay blessed.
Lol, for your mind. Why can't you work hard and stop looking for people to contribute 2k each for you. If you need help then let's know.
FYI I won't fill my write-ups with unnecessary spaces like you do. The difference between us is vast. Trying to bridge it and achieve an intellectual equilibrium with me is as vain and futile as stapling water to a tree. If you know about poultry farming i can employ u. 30k so as 2 engage ur self
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by blazer234: 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sammyashol:
Lol, for your mind. Why can't you work hard and stop looking for people to contribute 2k each for you. If you need help then let's know.
FYI I won't fill my write-ups with unnecessary spaces like you do. The difference between us is vast. Trying to bridge it and achieve an intellectual equilibrium with me is as vain and futile as stapling water to a tree. If you know about poultry farming i can employ u. 30k so as 2 engage ur self

Like I informed you earlier, you are a deranged fellow.

If your poultry work is engaging enough, you will be thinking of how to move it forward instead of pouring your bitter soul out on a social media site.

The way you write in a disorganized manner shows your life must be disorganized....another characteristic of a deranged soul.

Your comment confirms that you are really blind. If you are not blind, you would have read that money is not contributed to me.

I guess you also will not see the one I wrote above.....that is how pathetic your blindness has become.

You must be a low life, hence your ardent desire to give your low self esteem some boost by commenting here.

If more comment will help boost your low self-esteem, continue giving it.

Thank you for helping to make this thread popular.

Stay blessed.
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by wadetaw202: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
I will really like to know how this works.
I went to the site you mentioned and I got just little Info on the homepage. How do I get more info. And where is the info for those binary options and forex trading signals yuou mentioned? You said they are provided free, right?
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by tonytony208(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2016
wadetaw202:
I will really like to know how this works.
I went to the site you mentioned and I got just little Info on the homepage. How do I get more info. And where is the info for those binary options and forex trading signals yuou mentioned? You said they are provided free, right?

Just visit the site and click on forum. You will get more information on the forum and also get to see latest forex and BO signals for today.
Re: Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income? by tonytony208(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2016
The website again is www.wealthlink.com.ng.

(1) (2) (Reply)

810KVA Heavy Duty Generator With Perkins Engine SOLD / 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book / Common Mistakes People Make On Fiverr. Come And Learn for free......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.