Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

(18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip (133687 Views)

Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience / Falz Rocks Military Uniform To Perform With Simi At The Falz Experience (video) / Dammy Krane: "My U.S Prison Experience" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip by oluchingorji(f): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Thank God for Nigerian Culture. Since the dawning of the internet, there have been stories and videos uploaded that feature beastiality taking place. The girl, YouTuber Aria Lew, took to the video sharing site to tell the world her 10 reasons why it’s okay to have s.ex with a pooch.

The most worrying thing about this video is that there is a dog… Like, right there. So, let’s face it, we all know what’s been going on between them. Anyway, do you think she’s got a sound argument? Or is she just a filthy, disgusting, desperate pervert?

See vidoe clip (http://www.adelove.com/girl-shares-her-experience/)

Re: (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip by famorski(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jesus should just come quick. This is getting beyond control. We should just stick to our culture in nigeria. Thank God
Re: (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip by chidiOK(f): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
where's her parent? i can't believe she cover such video and said that. Oh Lawrd!
Re: (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip by CutieBobo(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jesus will deliver you Amen
Re: (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip by Shinaad(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wonders they say shall never ned
Re: (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip by bamideleadel: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
end time video
Re: (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip by PeterAkin: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
how can Dog’s tongues can get in hard to reach places?? She's stupid in that video shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

How I Seduced My Dad And Lost My Virginity To Him- Primebaze Stories / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) / The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.