Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Sudden Call For Surrender/abandoment By Boko Haram Leader, Suspicious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudden Call For Surrender/abandoment By Boko Haram Leader, Suspicious (621 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest / Army Kills Ameer Abubakar Gana, Boko Haram Leader And 18 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudden Call For Surrender/abandoment By Boko Haram Leader, Suspicious by coolscott(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
[size=13pt]I find it kind of suspicioius that suddenly, shekau the Boko Haram leader should call for an abandonment of arms by his followers.

Even when they were rattled under Jonathan, they called for negotiation.

It makes me feel there is a possibility their masters (the folks behind them) have told them to pipe down because it is time for that to happen.

Actually, if Buhari and any elements of the APC were behind Boko Haram, it would be apparent who has been behind them if immediately after the 2015 polls, Boko Haram decided to disband themselves.

The natural thing would have been to wait till a much later date to have them disbanded.

Now curiously, in the first Security Council meeting, shortly after Buhari was sworn in, Osibanjo his deputy was prevented from participating in that meeting on Buhari's orders.

What did he not want the elected vice president to know that would lead him to illegally order and enforce the barring of the vice president from the security council meeting?

Does the presidency have any acceptable explanation for his actions there?

So long as that action was carried out and we still have no valid explanation, Nigerians must suspect the president and elements in his party with regards to the insecurity that has plagued the country through Boko haram
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Sudden Call For Surrender/abandoment By Boko Haram Leader, Suspicious by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Thank you very much OP.
U just said my mind. Afterall they promised to make jona's government Ungovernable. That might just be their medium.

1 Like

Re: Sudden Call For Surrender/abandoment By Boko Haram Leader, Suspicious by BlackTechnology: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
coolscott:
[size=13pt]I find it kind of suspicioius that suddenly, shekau the Boko Haram leader should call for an abandonment of arms by his followers.

Even when they were rattled under Jonathan, they called for negotiation.

It makes me feel there is a possibility their masters (the folks behind them) have told them to pipe down because it is time for that to happen.

Actually, if Buhari and any elements of the APC were behind Boko Haram, it would be apparent who has been behind them if immediately after the 2015 polls, Boko Haram decided to disband themselves.

The natural thing would have been to wait till a much later date to have them disbanded.

Now curiously, in the first Security Council meeting, shortly after Buhari was sworn in, Osibanjo his deputy was prevented from participating in that meeting on Buhari's orders.

What did he not want the elected vice president to know that would lead him to illegally order and enforce the barring of the vice president from the security council meeting?

Does the presidency have any acceptable explanation for his actions there?

So long as that action was carried out and Nigerians must suspect the president and elements in his party with regards to the insecurity that has plagued the country through Boko haram
[/size]

BH has served its purpose.

1 Like

Re: Sudden Call For Surrender/abandoment By Boko Haram Leader, Suspicious by ashjay001(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmm....
I had to pause for several minutes, trying not to be rude.
Una try, kontinu

(1) (Reply)

Fayose:"PMB Clueless" Invited for His Input At EC Retreat & he calls it Jamboree / Ekiti Assembly To DSS: We Wouldn't Honour Your Invitation / Obama On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.