Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Am No Longer With D’banj – Tonto Dikeh Talks Leaving DB Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am No Longer With D’banj – Tonto Dikeh Talks Leaving DB Records (459 Views)

“I Wasn’t Happy” – Madrina Talks Leaving Jude Okoye’s Label To Start Her Own / Harrysong: "I Am No Longer With Five Star Music, God Bless E-money & Kcee" / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am No Longer With D’banj – Tonto Dikeh Talks Leaving DB Records by sirklin(m): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tonto Dikeh, has finally confirmed parting ways with her record label, DB Records, owned by singer,D’banj.Tonto, who ventured into the music scene in 2012 and got signed to DB Records in 2014, explained the reason for this decision while being interviewed by Golden Icons.Tonto said:Nothing really,D’banjis a very sweet person. I think he’s one of the best people I’ve known on earth and that’s no joke. I love him so much as my brother, but we couldn’t work it out business wise.Poko Lee, as she is fondly called however revealed that she will remain under her entertainment company; Poko Entertainment’.I do have an entertainment company called Poko Entertainment, and I really want to kick start it after I take care of my baby for alittle while.Tonto Dikehhad two singles, HI and Itz Ova, before signing with DBRecords. She later dropped Suga Rush while still with DB Records.

http://tooxclusive.com/news/i-am-no-longer-with-dbanj-tonto-dikeh-talks-leaving-db-records/
Re: I Am No Longer With D’banj – Tonto Dikeh Talks Leaving DB Records by mackhunter77: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
is Ibinabo Fiberesima still with Daniel Wilson?

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade To Release Kom Kom Video Featuring Flavour On Wednesday Next Week / Singer Die Of Overdose / Never-before-seen Photos Of Late Legendary Boxer, Muhammad Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.