Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,790 members, 7,866,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Help Me Please - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Me Please (860 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please by favourmic(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Please I Need your help on what to invest my money on, I'm thinking of investing on restaurant, or pure water business or to travel out of the country, please if you have any ideal on business I can invest to that with between 1.5-2million

Kindly drop your advice
Re: Help Me Please by jurist21(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
favourmic:
Please I Need your help on what to invest my money on, I'm thinking of investing on restaurant, or pure water business or to travel out of the country, please if you have any ideal on business I can invest to that with between 1.5-2million

Kindly drop your advice
What is the need travelling oversea when u will make great returns here with that start up capital.
Your money ur having if I have it myself that will get me 3 laundry shops, which will be giving me continuous return of 250k and above per month.

Or 2 cyber cafes which will be giving me returns of 200k+ a month.
Re: Help Me Please by Sammypeters: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
I, there is this business plan I worked out for myself on a networking biz which pays more than a pure water factory. U can hi me on whatsap if u care to know. 09035080501. although av written loan proposal to some financial institutions and I hope to get positive reports. or sammy.Peeh@yahoo.com
Re: Help Me Please by drmikeadams(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Restaurant business dey sharp
Re: Help Me Please by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
favourmic:

Kindly drop your advice
Try agricultural produce reselling and in a month time... U be feeling like u can be richer than dangote

If interested contact me on 08145539505
Or bakinde.dolapo92@gmail.com
Re: Help Me Please by favourmic(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sammypeters:
I, there is this business plan I worked out for myself on a networking biz which pays more than a pure water factory. U can hi me on whatsap if u care to know. 09035080501. although av written loan proposal to some financial institutions and I hope to get positive reports. or sammy.Peeh@yahoo.com

I was thinking of that pure water business but I'm a novice on it, I need to know what the list of equipment I need and the prices
Re: Help Me Please by Ekakamba: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Cyber Café is kinda obsolete now. Its also seasonal with little or no customers. Its threat is the advent of smartphones with cheap data rate and the affordability of a PC & printer. For the laundry, its cool if one can generate such sum from 3 shops but that depends on the OP location for his business.
jurist21:

What is the need travelling oversea when u will make great returns here with that start up capital.
Your money ur having if I have it myself that will get me 3 laundry shops, which will be giving me continuous return of 250k and above per month.

Or 2 cyber cafes which will be giving me returns of 200k a month.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Please by favourmic(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
jurist21:

Or 2 cyber cafes which will be giving me returns of 200k+ a month.

Before talking about laundry or cyber Cafe you need to ask of location, secondly before you can handle 3 laundry or 2 cyber Cafe you need to be able to handle one out of it

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please by favourmic(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
skysailor:

Try agricultural produce reselling and in a month time... U be feeling like u can be richer than dangote

If interested contact me on 08145539505
Or bakinde.dolapo92@gmail.com

Like? Kindly tell me which kind of agricultural produce
Re: Help Me Please by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
favourmic:

Like? Kindly tell me which kind of agricultural produce
Yam.. Onions... Palm oil etc
Re: Help Me Please by TUBLEZ(m): 6:41am On Apr 03, 2016
2M can not open a pure water factory, u can go for restaurant at least u won't even spend money to buy food..lolz or agro commodities as adviced.. Am currently trying to open a mini bakery wit 2M naira but the money is not enuf, the equipment are so expensive, i am also into agro commodities supply but i deal majorly on palm oil so u can try it out even wit just 200k first.

(1) (Reply)

Potential Investors/ Partners Wanted In The Mining Industry / Beware, Do Not Log Into Your Ultimate Cycler Back Office For Now / Any South African/zimbabwean Based To Frankly Confirm The Crash Of MMM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.