Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Cost Of Land In Enugu Urban- New Haven, Achara L/out And Independece L/out - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Land In Enugu Urban- New Haven, Achara L/out And Independece L/out (588 Views)

Official Selling Plots Of Land Now Available In Enugu Urban / Official Selling Plots Of Land Now Available In Enugu Urban / Official Selling Plots Of Land Now Available In Enugu Urban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Land In Enugu Urban- New Haven, Achara L/out And Independece L/out by collinsVP: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Please anybody that knows how much it costs to buy land in the above named areas in Enugu state should please inform me. Am based in Lagos and i have contacts of persons who intend to acquire properties in those areas.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Land In Enugu Urban- New Haven, Achara L/out And Independece L/out by DonMaxxy(m): 1:48am On Mar 29, 2016
Bros just go to www.efritin.com and check for properties in 042, you'll will surely find many esp landed properties.

I can as well help you or any of your affiliates acquire from 100 to 5k plots. But as you know such large expanse of lands are located in rural communities esp within Nike, Oji-River nd Awgu areas.

You can hala me on: 09033142414
Re: Cost Of Land In Enugu Urban- New Haven, Achara L/out And Independece L/out by property123: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2016
visit here [url]enugurealestatebiz..com[/url] for details

or Call us 09090999778
Re: Cost Of Land In Enugu Urban- New Haven, Achara L/out And Independece L/out by collinsVP: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Bros just go to www.efritin.com and check for properties in 042, you'll will surely find many esp landed properties.

I can as well help you or any of your affiliates acquire from 100 to 5k plots. But as you know such large expanse of lands are located in rural communities esp within Nike, Oji-River nd Awgu areas.

You can hala me on: 09033142414

Thanks for your response. I may get back to you via phone call.

(1) (Reply)

Used Household Furniture / Intrested In Architectural Design? Check This / Lagos Landlord Forcefully Ejecting Erring Tenants From His House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.