Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader (4095 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2009
Prophet TB Joshua today prophecied the demise of Kim Jong-Il, leader of the North Korean republic. His words", pray for the nation North Korea. I see a star fall in that country, that is the one who has been on the throne in north korea for a long time fall and will be no more. His time is near and he shall dissappear from the scene. Pray for them in Jesus name.

Pray for the peace of the world and in asia. Hallelujah.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by olabukola: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2009
They guy will still die one day so he(Prophet) should give us time frame for the demise of the "Asian" star
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2009
nonesense the man is terminally ill and battling with cancer and old age

he is already as good as dead.

It is like predicting rain after listening to metrology report
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by ifyalways(f): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2009
mikeansy:

he is already as good as death.

lol
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by damola1: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2009
mikeansy:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by bawomolo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2009
mikeansy:

chei
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by ow11(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2009
Let Nostrademus give us the dates or shut up already! Person wey everybody know say go soon die. . . hisses
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by mafioso(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2009
He will be dead soon.Of those diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, less than 5% are alive 5 years later. With medical care as poor as it is in NK, he may be dead by the end of the year. Hopefully he will not try and go out with a blaze of glory. Hopefully, his successor loosens the reigns a lot.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2009
More worrying is the fact that he asks us to pray for Kim Jung Ils health despite the fact he is an anti-Christ - this is a man who has banned Christianity in North Korea and where peeps are routinely executed for distributing bibles.

TB Joshua is a charlatan. Warrabloody idiot. Which kain illiterate baboons go to these peoples churches?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by Chiddysville(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2009
Tb Joshua is a man i personally respect so much. I've been documenting and following his prophesies for a long time and it is so amazing that God is still saying something in this faithless and hopeless generation. He equally prophesied about this current flood ravaging Asia with pin point accuracy. Prophesies are revelations for the believers to take note, pray and be prepared. I know prophets are not honoured in their home town but the wise always take note and are not taken unawares.
In addendum, he also prophesied about Florida, the nation of Iran and the leader of of greatest democracy against an attack. Pls remember them in your prayers. Shalom
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by Chiddysville(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2009
Tb Joshua is a man i personally respect so much. I've been documenting and following his prophesies for a long time and it is so amazing that God is still saying something in this faithless and hopeless generation. He equally prophesied about this current flood ravaging Asia with pin point accuracy. Prophesies are revelations for the believers to take note, pray and be prepared. I know prophets are not honoured in their home town but the wise always take note and are not taken unawares.
In addendum, he also prophesied about Florida, the nation of Iran and the leader of of greatest democracy against an attack. Pls remember them in your prayers. Shalom
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by ezeagu(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2009
Chiddysville:

He's prophecy's are from a higher power, It's called CNN, you should tune into it sometime.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by Chiddysville(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2009
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by Chiddysville(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2009
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by MrCrackles(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2009
TB Joshua is a FRAUD!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by Chiddysville(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2009
@ ibime
what happened to Christ decree of you loving your neighbour no matter what. If you don't forgive someone that offends or sin against you, i wonder how you expect divine forgiveness and inner peace. Remember, nobody holy pass. One love
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by TheSeeker(m): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2009
TB Joshua == Tuberculosis Joshua. That dude is a fraud. No doubt! Everyone knows the state of Jim Jung's precarious health, so why prophesy? He's a pure swindler who's good at what he does --- make people believe shit grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by naijaking1: 2:09am On Jul 27, 2009
It's only in Nigeria that you need a "prophet" to fortell the demise of someone with pancreatic cancer-----hello undecided
In other countries, the doctor simply "fortell" that information as the patient is taken to a hospice.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by samparian(m): 4:12am On Jul 27, 2009
I dont need to be a prophet to Know that The short man devil go soon kpeme. even the short man knows that and has prepared his favourite son to take his place.

like some one said, "try and watch CNN more often" grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 27, 2009
what a convenient "prophecy". Has suffered a stroke, is 67 with terminal cancer. Yeah me too i prophesy his death.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by Pharoh: 4:44am On Jul 27, 2009
@Nairalanders he is a prophet of God for christ sake so lets watch the kind of words we say to him least God is angry with us. The bible instructs us to pray for the peace of jerusalem so there is nothing wrong in praying for the peace of north korea. He is a prophet and we can't see what he his seeing so lets just heed his instructions.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by Pharoh: 4:52am On Jul 27, 2009
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:53am On Jul 27, 2009
mikeansy:

he is already as good as dead.

grin grin grin grin
ow11:

Let Nostrademus give us the dates or shut up already! Person wey everybody know say go soon die. . . hisses
grin grin grin grin
chei TB joshua don suffer! make una no make am vex make im no predict una death ooo! grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by samparian(m): 4:56am On Jul 27, 2009
@pharoh,
you be member of his church?

saying a terminally ill man is about to die is not exactly a "Prophesy". he just stated the obvious fact.

A prophesy would have been that Kim Jong Il will live to 100 years grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by SeanT21(f): 5:24am On Jul 27, 2009
Pharoh:

@Nairalanders he is a prophet of God for christ sake so lets watch the kind of words we say to him least God is angry with us. The bible instructs us to pray for the peace of jerusalem so there is nothing wrong in praying for the peace of north korea. He is a prophet and we can't see what he his seeing so lets just heed his instructions.

Oh Please.Ever heard of FALSE PROPHETS
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by Pharoh: 5:35am On Jul 27, 2009
samparian:

@pharoh,
you be member of his church?

saying a terminally ill man is about to die is not exactly a "Prophesy". he just stated the obvious fact.

A prophesy would have been that Kim Jong Il will live to 100 years grin

No i am not a member of his church

You think it is not a prophecy ?common even healthy people do die one way or the other and not only sick or terminally sick people. You remember the king who was to told to prepare his house that he is going to die in the old testament. he prayed to God and 15 years was added  to his lifetime. If God so wishes he could add 50 more years to this man's life even if he is terminally sick or not.

SeanT21:

Oh Please.Ever heard of FALSE PROPHETS

Yes i have heard but we do no have evidence if he is a false prophet or not so we should leave that. Some of the prophets who you think are true might actually be the false prophet.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by samparian(m): 5:47am On Jul 27, 2009
Pharoh:

You think it is not a prophecy common even healthy people do die one way or the other and not only sick or terminally sick people. You remember the king who was to told to prepare his house that he is going to die in the old testament. he prayed to God and 15 years was added to his lifetime. If God so wishes he could add 50 more years to this man's life even if he is terminally sick.

That, will be A Prophesy.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by SeanT21(f): 6:00am On Jul 27, 2009
Pharoh:

You think it is not a prophecy common even healthy people do die one way or the other and not only sick or terminally sick people. You remember the king who was to told to prepare his house that he is going to die in the old testament. he prayed to God and 15 years was added to his lifetime. If God so wishes he could add 50 more years to this man's life even if he is terminally sick.

Yes i have heard but we do no have evidence if he is a false prophet or not so we should leave that. Some of the prophets who you think are true might actually be the false prophet.

, and what are those evidence?? TB Joshua should stick to preaching the gospel and leave his mouth out of matters that don't involve him.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by Pharoh: 6:06am On Jul 27, 2009
SeanT21:

, and what are those evidence?? TB Joshua should stick to preaching the gospel and leave his mouth out of matters that don't involve him.

He is not doing that out of his own free will, he has been instructed to both preach and prophecy every man according to how God pleases he has given gifts. The evidence i am talking about are the fulfilment and accuracy of those prophecies. It seems like you have a personal beef with him or are do you know things about him i don't know? Just curious
samparian:

That, will be A Prophesy.

I see now i get you, you don't want him to prophesy about things which does not need rocket science to prove.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by SeanT21(f): 6:26am On Jul 27, 2009
Pharoh:

He is not doing that out of his own free will, he has been instructed to both preach and prophecy every man according to how God pleases he has given gifts. The evidence i am talking about are the fulfilment and accuracy of those prophecies. It seems like you have a personal beef with him or are do you know things about him i[b] don't know? [/b] Just curious
I see now i get you, you don't want him to prophesy about things which does not need rocket science to prove.

NOO. wink
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by Jakumo(m): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2009
Pastor Joshua ought to invite the near-dead Korean despot for a spot of miracle healing in Lagos, during which Joshua could smack that sick monster so hard on the forehead that Kim Dong would be dead before he hit the ground. Now THAT would be a self-fulfilling prophesy to end them all.

Praise the Lord !
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader by samparian(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2009
Jakumo:

Pastor Joshua ought to invite the near-dead Korean despot for a spot of miracle healing in Lagos, during which Joshua could smack that sick monster so hard on the forehead that Kim Dong would be dead before he hit the ground. Now THAT would be a self-fulfilling prophesy to end them all.

LMAO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria's Business Climate So Hostile? / HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 / Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.