Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,436 members, 7,853,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Get This Hybrid Seedlings Of This Plant In Your Farm With High Demand. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get This Hybrid Seedlings Of This Plant In Your Farm With High Demand. (804 Views)

A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing / N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) / Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get This Hybrid Seedlings Of This Plant In Your Farm With High Demand. by kpas4kpas: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2016
Hello everyone,
Happy to come your way once again with yet another wonderful opportunity of
MORINGA farming investment. Do you know that MORINGA farming is one of the best farm that can fetch you cash within a year & you keep harvesting year in year out? MORINGA is a miracle & a tree of life that can heal & prevent over 300 diseases & have 7x the vitamin c of Orange, 25x the iron of spinach, 14x the potassium of Banana, 46 antioxidants, , all the ranges of Amino-acid, 96 different nutrients, over 400 Chemicals that helps body metabolism etc. In fact, time & space will not allow me to write all about MORINGA but the main reason of this thread is to set up your MORINGA farm with my hybrid seedlings at a very affordable price that will surprise you. Do you also know that Nigeria can earn over N500b annually in MORINGA export alone? You can be part of it.
Call for your farm set up now - the earlier the better.
Call for your MORINGA farm set up and get the following incentives & free training as we partner: Install mentally payments for 5 hectares and above, Buying back guarantee of your MORINGA seed. How to produce MORINGA oil, How to produce MORINGA poultry feed and other animal's feed, How to produce MORINGA Drink, How to produce MORINGA milk etc
The best time to plant MORINGA is now! Reach us on +2348038350756, +2348121863947
Re: Get This Hybrid Seedlings Of This Plant In Your Farm With High Demand. by kpas4kpas: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2016
opportunity still knocking @ your door. You can get gov loan to farm MORINGA if you are an existing farmer in Abuja. Few forms still available.
Re: Get This Hybrid Seedlings Of This Plant In Your Farm With High Demand. by LANDOS4RE4: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
kpas4kpas:
opportunity still knocking @ your door. You can get gov loan to farm MORINGA if you are an existing farmer in Abuja. Few forms still available.

I LIVE AT OSOGBO NAD I HAVE INTEREST IN MORINGA FARMING. PLEASE SEND THE FORM TO LARDO4U@GMAIL.COM
Re: Get This Hybrid Seedlings Of This Plant In Your Farm With High Demand. by LANDOS4RE4: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
PLEASE I NEED DETAILS ON LARDO4U@GMAIL.COM
kpas4kpas:
Hello everyone,
Happy to come your way once again with yet another wonderful opportunity of
MORINGA farming investment. Do you know that MORINGA farming is one of the best farm that can fetch you cash within a year & you keep harvesting year in year out? MORINGA is a miracle & a tree of life that can heal & prevent over 300 diseases & have 7x the vitamin c of Orange, 25x the iron of spinach, 14x the potassium of Banana, 46 antioxidants, , all the ranges of Amino-acid, 96 different nutrients, over 400 Chemicals that helps body metabolism etc. In fact, time & space will not allow me to write all about MORINGA but the main reason of this thread is to set up your MORINGA farm with my hybrid seedlings at a very affordable price that will surprise you. Do you also know that Nigeria can earn over N500b annually in MORINGA export alone? You can be part of it.
Call for your farm set up now - the earlier the better.
Call for your MORINGA farm set up and get the following incentives & free training as we partner: Install mentally payments for 5 hectares and above, Buying back guarantee of your MORINGA seed. How to produce MORINGA oil, How to produce MORINGA poultry feed and other animal's feed, How to produce MORINGA Drink, How to produce MORINGA milk etc
The best time to plant MORINGA is now! Reach us on +2348038350756, +2348121863947

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Pigs To Buy / Poly Students Design, Construct Chicken Feed Milling Machine In Niger State / Massive New Vertical Farm Will Grow 2 Million Pounds Of Fresh Produce Each Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.