Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Have You Use This Before??? Share Your Experience - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Have You Use This Before??? Share Your Experience (768 Views)

Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences / Ta-ta Towel Goes Viral, Ladies Can You Use This Top(Photos) / "Waxing Kit" Have You Used It Before? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Use This Before??? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2016
I remember those days. I can't go to school without ironing my cloth. Nigeria is so bad then that we hardly have electricity in my area. the following morning, I will have to prepare charcoal to power this iron. if by any mistake, I place this iron on my cloth without putting it on a cloth soaked in water, then my uniform will be written in the book of history grin

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44.. Nobody go read this from the section wey you move this post to. Frontpage gonna be cool

Re: Have You Use This Before??? Share Your Experience by Flexherbal(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2016
Charcoal iron. Old skool things!
Re: Have You Use This Before??? Share Your Experience by Ahzyz(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2016
I still dey use am
Re: Have You Use This Before??? Share Your Experience by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:56am On Mar 29, 2016
Chai! How time flies grin
Re: Have You Use This Before??? Share Your Experience by phemmie06(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2016
Nigerians are too flexible, so we adapt to whatever situation we find our self. I pray that may our destiny never adapt to suffering any longer but the life of our corrupt leaders should be tailored with agony
Re: Have You Use This Before??? Share Your Experience by briyane: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2016
I so hate that unpredictable device with passion because its always sold without a user's manual.(maybe im the only one who didnt find one with my pack)
I have never had any regrets since the day i decided to use a sledge hammer to dismantle its ugly head.
I had been tolerating him for scaring my fingers, bringing out annoying smoke that makes my eyes feel like its clouded with jamaican weed, giving my dresses an untidy look, until one day when it gave my expensive tuxudo a priceless trademark design.
That was his amagaddon and i didn't hesistate to serve justice for all his crimes!

(1) (Reply)

#fashiontrend: Check Out Latest Trending Footwear / Ladies Pick The Shoe That Defines Your Taste!!! / Nawa Oh! Is This Not Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.