Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

What Is The Earliest Childhood Event You Can Remember - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Earliest Childhood Event You Can Remember (439 Views)

Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior / Sex Education The Earliest Time To Start / 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Earliest Childhood Event You Can Remember by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2016
The earliest childhood event i can remember was wen my sister used to strap me to her bak i was very young den.abt 2 years old bt i cnt remember any event wen i was 1 year old.
Re: What Is The Earliest Childhood Event You Can Remember by missdebs(f): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2016
mine is 2-3 Years old, that was my first day at school, sad day, I was crying and all
Re: What Is The Earliest Childhood Event You Can Remember by enoqueen: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2016
Mine was when someone try to put me on the ram that was bought for my younger brother christening. I cried hell.

I was 2yrs and 3 months.

I kept wondering how I never forget this....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Earliest Childhood Event You Can Remember by Cutehector(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2016
Me calling a girl a winch
Re: What Is The Earliest Childhood Event You Can Remember by Olasco93: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2016
When I and the other children in our compound were doing Boju Boju, I hide under my dad's tight bed and nobody could detect I was there not even my Mum.
Unfortunately for me, I slept off and when those Immunization officials got to our compound to immunize all the children in the compound, I was no where to be found. They search and search but to no avail and it caused panic and they had to call my dad through Nitel Landline phone. When he got home, what happened next was history...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Earliest Childhood Event You Can Remember by Meeloreh(f): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Hmmn, a lot is rushing thru my head cuz I was a mishievious kind.
There was a night that this Oro people were around . I was under 4 then, I was so afraid that I quickly hid under the bed, just for me to meet with another fear down there "cockroach" . I screamed so loud that everyone came to my rescue.
Another one, I was a playful child who get bruises almost daily. And I had an uncle (corper)was staying with us. So he told me , whenever my mum gave my a cottonwool dabbed in spirit/iodine I shuu just let breeze blow it well before I apply so it won't hurt me. Till date I do that n give my mum that fake ouchhh
Re: What Is The Earliest Childhood Event You Can Remember by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2016
The earliest I've is at 4years old in nursery school but the very detailed ones start at age 5.
The journey from Lagos - Port Harcourt by road is etched like knife on wood in my memory. I was 5 years old but remember till this day how long and ardous the journey was.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please / Disadvantages Of Residing In An Unsecured Environment / Please Help This Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.