Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Re-igniting The"change"mantra Of The APC As Bola Tinubu Clocks 64 Today!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-igniting The"change"mantra Of The APC As Bola Tinubu Clocks 64 Today!!! (275 Views)

Rumble In APC As Governors, Senators Clash Over 2019 Polls / ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust / Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re-igniting The"change"mantra Of The APC As Bola Tinubu Clocks 64 Today!!! by Brunicekid(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2016
Hbd to you,Bola tinubu,May God bless your days....The founder of"progressive"initiative and the main forces behind what is known as"APC"today........But you really need to discuss with buhari and other relevant stakeholders in APC on the pains Nigerians are feeling and show us the workable plans to solve it and not just"saying it".....We need to see the effect!!!.....Am a supporter of APC but the fact remains that because I support this party shouldn't"necessarily make me blind on the problems confronting we Nigerians and what the government failed to do!!!".........THINGS NEED TO GET BETTER!!!THERE MUST BE AN EFFECTUVE IMPLEMENTATION OF THIS YEAR 2016 BUDGET!!!THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD FULFIL THE MANDATE THEY WERE ELECTED OVER A YEAR AGO!!!THINGS WILL CHANGE BY THE GRACE OF GOD!!!THINGS MUST CHANGE!!!
Re: Re-igniting The"change"mantra Of The APC As Bola Tinubu Clocks 64 Today!!! by Baawaa(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2016
Happy birthday, but what a wasteful generation,says GEJ!

(1) (Reply)

Politics Is My Lover / Senate Summons CCT Chairman Over Allegations Of Corruption / Ahmed Charges Religious Bodies On Moving Nigeria Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.