Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

To Buy A Cat Or Not? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / To Buy A Cat Or Not? (577 Views)

Cat Reading At OAU Ife, Awo Hall (Photos) / Hanna Python, World's 1st Snake To Undergo Pioneering CAT Scan For Lungs Problem / Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Buy A Cat Or Not? by psp2pc(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2016
am considering buying a cat as a pet.
but due to the notion that cats are presumed to be easily cursed or possessed by evil spirit and can transfer the curse to its owner. is this true.?
any previous or current cat owner,i would appreciate a reply...
Re: To Buy A Cat Or Not? by younghartz(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2016
Why do people believe in all this kinda sh*t? Broda buy your pet jawe Cats are fun to be with cheesy I love animals
Re: To Buy A Cat Or Not? by Baroba(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2016
Evil spirits and witches only exists in the mind of an illiterate or the ignorant.. Please go ahead and buy your cat.
Re: To Buy A Cat Or Not? by Marinza(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2016
I have one.... I have had 3altogether... Mostly female once it gives birth I dispose the mum and keep the finest baby... Things u should note though.
Cats have no boundaries, cats are stubborn, you can't leave your food in the open like before, they are clingy, heaven helps you and you get the one that like meowing... The meow will frustrate your soul. Umm what else, it's better I don't let it go out. Doable for the first 6months but after that it will go out either ways esp when it's on heat. Put sand in a container where it will poop and pee but it stinks like Bleep....... Cats are not witches, they are very playful, if you starve it, it will steal ur food. Then the major plus... Rats will literally vanish from your house. Finish.
Re: To Buy A Cat Or Not? by Rubyventures: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2016
OP Cats are lovely creatures, they also have a mind of their own as you cannot force them to do things. That's why they are called free spirited animals. They are very intelligent, love humans and love to be cuddled and are very clean. It will be better to get a female Cat because the male cat can be destructive to your furnishings such as scratching and weeing to mark territory. A further advantage of having a Cat is that a mice will never visit your property. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

So After Which Politician Will You Name Your Pet? / Black Male Lhasa Available For Mating / Rottweiler Male Needed For Stud Service In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.