Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled (1852 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: My Ex-Husband Has Never Seen Or Called Our Daughter / Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Seanonaira(m): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2016
Blinded for breaking the rules of The House of Black and White, Arya Stark (Maisie Williams) struggles on the streets of Braavos. Williams opted to wear rather uncomfortable opaque contacts for the blindness effect instead of having the production use CGI.

Image Credit: Helen Sloan/HBO

See More Of the Season 6 Pictures here: http://dailymedia.com.ng/game-thronesnever-photos-season-6-unveiled/

1 Like

Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by jmichlins(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2016
Following this thread until last page if you upload more pictures. Best season movie ever
Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2016
Maise Williams deserves an award, perhaps for an upcoming category of sort.
Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2016
Arya Stark is such a talented kid. She got charisma. Can't wait for the season 6 to be released!!!!!
Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Arya Stark is such a talented kid. She got charisma. Can't wait for the season 6 to be released!!!!!

...lol... what charisma? You sure you know what you're talking about?...
Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...lol... what charisma? You sure you know what you're talking about?...
Yes nau. She's got this confidence. For a child of her age, it's charisma. grin
Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Yes nau. She's got this confidence. For a child of her age, it's charisma. grin

charisma has to do with personal magnetism and charm...confidence on the other hand has an entirely different definition. If you said she's a very likeable person, I woulda concurred, but charismatic?...no way!...
she acts too volatile to my distaste...

and I think Jon Snow is an over-hyped character as well...

3 Likes

Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:

charisma has to do with personal magnetism and charm...confidence on the other hand has an entirely different definition. If you said she's a very likeable person, I woulda concurred, but charismatic?...no way!...
she acts too volatile to my distaste...

and I think Jon Snow is an over-hyped character as well...
Your definition of charisma aptly describes Arya! cheesy She got the charm. There's no denying that. You just don't like her. Maybe she intimidates you. grin

Even John Snow? Why did you say that?

1 Like

Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Your definition of charisma aptly describes Arya!

She's as charismatic as your average Joes hurtling wheelbarrows in and out of Ketu-Mile 12 axis just to make ends meet grin

PinkBarbie:

cheesy She got the charm. There's no denying that. You just don't like her. Maybe she intimidates you grin

Who said I don't like her? I do, but sometimes her rash decisions are a no-no for me...Well, I don't blame her though, she's but a child.

intimidates me? sharap there, my friend cheesy
she should become a transgender man since she so longs to be treated like a male...

PinkBarbie:

Even John Snow? Why did you say that?

Tell me what you like about Snow...list out his very exceptional traits...

As for me, he's just there...nothing too special about his character...
Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:

She's as charismatic as your average Joes hurtling wheelbarrows in and out of Ketu-Mile 12 axis just to make ends meet grin

Who said I don't like her? I do, but sometimes her rash decisions are a no-no for me...Well, I don't blame her though, she's but a child.

intimidates me? sharap there, my friend cheesy
she should become a transgender man since she so longs to be treated like a male...

Tell me what you like about Snow...list out his very exceptional traits...

As for me, he's just there...nothing too special about his character...
Hehehe whether you like it or yes, she's got charisma. The more you try to prove otherwise, the more you highlight pointers to her charismatic persona. grin

John Snow is an amazing character though. It's been long I watched the series but I remember he was pragmatic. He had so many leadership characteristics.
Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Cholls(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Hehehe whether you like it or yes, she's got charisma. The more you try to prove otherwise, the more you highlight pointers to her charismatic persona. grin

John Snow is an amazing character though. It's been long I watched the series but I remember he was pragmatic. He had so many leadership characteristics.
Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by nuelzy: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
i hate jon snow ehn....over hyped piece of thing...

my best...
tryion!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 30, 2016
PinkBarbie:

You wanna know who I think is an epitome of charisma? - it's Daenerys Targaryen(Khaleesi/Mother of dragons)...not that underage lass you are mentioning...
How much did Arya Stark pay you to fly her banner? cheesy

PinkBarbie:

Well, if you say so. Are you aware of the release date for season 6?
Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You wanna know who I think is an epitome of charisma? - it's Daenerys Targaryen(Khaleesi/Mother of dragons)...not that underage lass you are mentioning...
How much did Arya Stark pay you to fly her banner? cheesy

Well, if you say so. Are you aware of the release date for season 6?
cheesycheesy
Khaleesi got it 100%. Same with Arya Stark tongue

I think I once heard it but can't remember now. When is it?
Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2016
PinkBarbie:
cheesycheesy
Khaleesi got it 100%. Same with Arya Stark tongue
I think I once heard it but can't remember now. When is it?

I don't know...it's prison break that I'm really anticipating...anyways, later alligator...
Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I don't know...it's prison break that I'm really anticipating...anyways, later alligator...
Prison break? That's so old school undecided
Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Prison break? That's so old school undecided

I'm talking about the Season 6...the show is getting rejuvenated...

You deserve to get tanned on the bütt with a big cane though...
Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I'm talking about the Season 6...the show is getting rejuvenated...

You deserve to get tanned on the bütt with a big cane though...
Season 6 ke? After how many years? undecided
Many people don't even remember the storyline.

grin
Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Season 6 ke? After how many years? undecided
Many people don't even remember the storyline. grin

Well, unlike them, some of us have a formidable mind palace that rooms large amount of info for a period of time that's ad infinitum...

It's almost parallel to the mystical photographic memory cheesy

You didn't ask why I think you deserve to be flogged?...I'm assuming you already know why...why am I even bothering myself?...

1 Like

Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Well, unlike them, some of us have a formidable mind palace that rooms large amount of info for a period of time that's ad infinitum...

It's almost parallel to the mystical photographic memory cheesy

You didn't ask why I think you deserve to be flogged?...I'm assuming you already know why...why am I even bothering myself?...
*scratches head*
Where you were wasn't proximate. Coupled with the fact I had very limited time.
Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
PinkBarbie:
*scratches head*
Where you were wasn't proximate. Coupled with the fact I had very limited time.

Fair enough, but communication is grist to the mill of every human relationship...

1 Like

Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Fair enough, but communication is grist to the mill of every human relationship...
Hehehe all these your English. grin
Re: ‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Hehehe all these your English. grin

I'm the spright of all those in the dead poet society... from Shakespeare to Pablo Neruda cheesy

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This Grown-up Beautiful Lady Is Harry Song's Daughter / Popular Footballers And Their Love For Dogs / Strange!!! Mother And Daughter Turn Into Fishes For New Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.