Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police (22380 Views)

Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote / Odunlade Adekola And Korede Bello Pictured Together / Korede Bello Pictured With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by 9jaflaver: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Caption:- koredebelloLagos State Commissioner of Police : Mr Fatai Owoseni #GoodMan #EyanPataki

Source:- https://www.instagram.com/p/BDc9SEzt0zr/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4443211195

1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by 9jaflaver: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2016
For more interesting celebrity updates click:- http://9jaflaver.com
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Topestbilly(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2016
smiley

The young police Ambassador.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by datopaper(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2016
Fine
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by greyce: 10:20am On Mar 29, 2016
Seen undecided
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by cruzita(f): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2016
undecided is the commissioner a celeb?
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Godfullsam(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2016
Him won join police undecided
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Afrok(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2016
Okay! Korede no think say because u be police ambassador u go misbehave where men in black dey o, dem go paint your face black and white before asking u "the day dem make u ambassador, I or we dey there?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by nuelzy: 10:51am On Mar 29, 2016
d man is gay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
F
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by seyema(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
I can never be a frd with police
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Barselonia(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
wetin dey happened now..... is He telling us police is ur friend..
well, were u See sars ,mopol,soja man dey torture civilian, u go know police is ur friend....

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
E don get alert
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Akshow: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by nairaman66(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Bello now works for the police??
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Why is the commissioner a fine man?
undecided undecided
NoHomo
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
I hate police the day when one policeman stopped me at yakoyo junction in ojodu on my way to alagbole house from work around 9:45pm in 2010.I was on my motorcycle,then he stopped me and asked me if I have not heard the latest that no motorcycle should ply Lagos roads or streets when it is 10pm.I told him it is just quarter to 10pm.I told him my motorcycle is for private use and not for commercial purposes.Immeaditely,he asked me if I have #20,000 with me and I said NO.He then asked me to park and asked me if I know Area F in ikeja and I said YES.He then said I should come to Area F in ikeja to get my motorcycle the next day.As I heard that,I knew I have entered one chance. I begged him and I showed him my identity card as a statistician of a Lagos company.Do you know what followed next?That arm robber in federal government uniform went straight into my pockets with his two hands and brought out all the money in my pockets.It was on Saturday night.Then petrol was sold for #65 per litre.The money that man took from my pocket was #650.Thought of getting petrol to fill my tiger generator was what I was thinking before this mad man robbed me.I have earlier planned to get wunmi over to my place the next day.That was my girlfriend then.When she comes like that on Sunday after church service,it is till mama calls on Monday morning.But the policeman destroyed my plan.Then,I remember I have soup, beverages,kerosene and foodstuff.What I need then was petrol because Wunmi can watch anything.. na film den dry call am...Thats all and #325 worth of petrol filled my generator tank then.Back to the scene.The police brought out the money from my pocket and still asked me to come to ikeja for my motorcycle.He was not alone there.There were up to 3 policemen with him there who all have seized a lot of motorcycles because I saw the motorcycles parked with the owners in one corners bargaining with the policemen.It was dark that day.I managed to beg the police man to release my motorcycle since he already stolen my mine from my pocket.At last around 11pm,this stupid policeman released my motorcycle.As I was about to go,I begged the thief I needed the money with him to eat that night and he exclaimed and querried me while I will use #650 to eat in a single night.I begged him continuously and he gave me #40 to buy agege bread.I told him bread is sold for #50.He managed to give me #10 again making #50 after he counted the money in my presence and find out the money with him have #10 note.Fast forward to my house,I bought #50 bread close to Mr Bigg's,Alagbole.I hanged the bread on my motorcycle clutch and I zoomed off.When I got home,do you know I can't find this bread again.It dropped on the toad on transit.I was tired that night.Cant even cook or even warm the soup again.That was the first day tears will roll down my eyes as a man.My landlady asked me what happened to me because I sat outside crying that night.There was no light.The next day,wunmi called me to tell me she is on her way coming,I told her I wasn't around that I have gone to Ago iwoye, ijebu(my hometown).The babe just hissed and dropped the call.Seriously,I missed that kpetus that day.I would have asked her to come but I was not in good mood and beside,I need to pay for her fare back to Agege which was #250 then and I didn't want to take her home with my motorcycle because I have to manage the fuel in it to work on Monday.That day,I hate police like a plague..Awon odaran,gbewiri,alokolounkigbe...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by nikkypearl(f): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fine people
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by givemetoto(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
ok
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by oriakuna: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
two cute gay men

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by ShitHead(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
What are two of them doing together? And where are they going? Hmmmm...Ok.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by HomesOfLife(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
nuelzy:
d man is gay
oriakuna:
two cute gay men
PiccoloBrunelli:
undecided undecided
NoHomo
ShitHead:
What are two of them doing together? And where are they going? Hmmmm...Ok.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by classiclight(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
the boy is getting matured
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by 400billionman: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
Who dem help ?

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by HomesOfLife(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
nuelzy:
d man is gay
oriakuna:
two cute gay men
PiccoloBrunelli:
undecided undecided
NoHomo
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by CACAWA(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
nuelzy:
d man is gay
na una sabi una sef for una club na
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
nuelzy:
d man is gay

How do you know this?
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
undecided undecided
NoHomo

He just is. It's a better view than most ugly police men if you ask me. smiley
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
oriakuna:
two cute gay men
C Their Fellow Padi Dey Take Style Dey Identify Himself #MoreDick$ToYourLeakingYarn$h
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by 400billionman: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wetin be the man name again ?

Okay, owoseni.

Igbos, making Nigeria proud..
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by nuelzy: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
evegran:

How do you know this?
korede bello is bisexual...dat is certain...

d man is either gay or also bisexual.....

bt really

no biggie
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
nuelzy:
korede bello is bisexual...dat is certain...

d man is either gay or also bisexual.....

bt really

no biggie

Wow. I had no idea.

Hmm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Wins MTV EMA Best African Act 2017 / Sunday Dare Meets Shekinat, An 8 Year's Old Boxer (Pictures) / Kcee, Harrysong, & Aliko Dangote (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.