Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) (36335 Views)

Big Snake Killed And Roasted In My Area (Photos) / Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) / Photo:bleaching! Roasted Plantain Vs Lady’s Hand. Which Of These Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
jesus is lord!!!!
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by prinzfavian(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Most people that bleaches has a problem of low self esteem. They feel they just have to do it to blend with people, or that (especially the darker ones) its the only way they can attract men. But what they don't seem to understand is that not all that glitters is gold. I've got many fair complexioned friends. Most of them SOMETIMES wish they were dark, at least it will save them the overly expensive cost of maintaining their fancy skin. Bleaching is not on anyway a good thing in fact it has never been. Its permanent adverse effect far outweighs the short-term pleasure, attention, fake life, fake friends, I doubt if it even has any good benefit with what I'm seeing up there.

Prinzfavian.
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by pweetychyka(f): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
martineinstein:
the rate at which guys bleach is almost equal to that of ladies

Yea! U very much ryt.... Had to spill dis cos most peeps out dere still narrow the bleaching activity to only ladies sad sad
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by pweetychyka(f): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
dfrost:

Babe you wicked @ tin tomatoes and rotten fresh fish. The issue is really getting out of hand.

My neighbour on top her green veins and scales will be wearing sleeveless clothes and short skirts. She even fights with her teenage daughter about the usage of the cream. grin

Boss.... I 'm only saying wat I know grin grin grin grin grin grin...

I don't mean to hurt anyone.... Anyways, It's their choice o jare
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by dyn1800: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
ARTIFICIAL YELLOW FEVER NA HIN CATCH AM
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mutuwa:

what is TAN? smiley

and of course you don't need to bleach why would you?

Asian women love bleaching too wink we wanted that fair skin like Koreans & japenese skin tone.. we have that mindset...
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by SirWarlock: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin cheesy sad
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by Ghost447(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
omojesu202:
make una forget the hand jor, abi na hand una want fvck but this hand fugly ooo
The Toto self go be water water
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by Mom007(f): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
I wish people would just say naked when they mean naked! All this 'unclad' business don tire me jare!
cry lol! mods una well done oo. Ya'll know I mentioned the n_word! lipsrsealed
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by sisisioge: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
Bleaching ain't for all of us. Some of us are most defo stuck with our dark skin, any form of augmentation shall be counteractive grin
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by knackz(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
not new, me na the nail a de seen.. ...so mammy waterish grin
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by Covertstreets(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Opupa ti
#Team Jaundice# grin grin
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by smallbobo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
they look like carbide infested plantain... i refuse to marry bleached to grow naira grin grin grin[color=#550000][/color][i][/i]
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
pweetychyka:
Stop bleaching, they say no..... Now dey av artificial coke n fanta grin grin grin grin undecided undecided

Let us pray!
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by Stellamariss(f): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
Idamc:
This is the peak of inferiority complex. Why will u want to bleach ur skin? Just asking. Yeye dey smell
guys use to bleach too
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by chocolateme(f): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is what she thinks we are seeing in that picture...

Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by weselomo(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
hunmmm

Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by VitaminB12(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
pweetychyka:

Same I tot... that it was only ladies dat uses bleaching cream but I got to find out dat it is now like a competition among the men n women outta dere...!

In ma office we 've got some guys that uses bleaching cream n me i find dem irritating cos wen they go out under d sun n come back, some will be as red as tin tomatoes while some will be smelling like rotten fresh fish!
While the compound where ma mum's shop is located, there is a bakery and most of the male workers uses bleaching cream despite the fact they work close to an oven with plenty heat! Instead of them to get fair, they rather have this black n green complexion.. angry angry angry angry!

#blackisbeautiful
Chika you can lie.. cry Don't mind me, I wan find trouble small cheesy.
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by saxtaiwo: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Chai, what is this? I feel like throwing up oo, somborri help me.
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by pweetychyka(f): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
VitaminB12:
Chika you can lie.. cry Don't mind me, I wan find trouble small cheesy.

Hahahahah.... U are a suspect undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin

TITOBIGZ:

Let us pray!

If need be.... we can organize a crusade wink where u can anchor the programme while i be the financial secretary grin grin
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by Henycymama(f): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
kingarizona1:
When she can't even maintain her bleach Fingers, Only God know how the Center of her NYASH go dey# Nonsense!!! angry

Lolzz, center of yansh no dy bleach oo, no matter the amount of bleach
yansh dy black as ever nii
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by Covertstreets(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
chocolateme:
This is what she thinks we are seeing in that picture...

See caramel skin tone cool
Infact iyam paying for your next manicure..
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
can she contact me so I can give her some lactic acid to peel those hands.... that's horrible!
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by Henycymama(f): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lolzz, Jezz!!
saw it on fbck yesterday, it really disgusting, most ladies bleach?? I don't think is necessary
#sayNo2Bleaching#
#BlackisBeautiful#
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by Mutuwa(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

Asian women love bleaching too wink we wanted that fair skin like Koreans & japenese skin tone.. we have that mindset...

wawww.I never though so.with all the fair skin,why would one bleach?to glitter like the sun? wink

japanese skin tone? tell me something.
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by Ifeogunleye1(f): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
na plantain oooo
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mutuwa:

wawww.I never though so.with all the fair skin,why would one bleach?to glitter like the sun? wink

japanese skin tone? tell me something.

Asian women love to have soft,fairer skin juz like these Koreans & Japanese coz it's very rare u see them have pimples, big pores,they have pinkish cheeks blah blah and their skin is truly irresistible... their skin glows & they don't age fast...

But ofcurz Asian women hates the sun..once ur bleached or using any whitening stuffs u must avoid going out specially in the broad day light (or else u gonna be burn)...
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
BoneBlogger:
Ladies and cream..How will a many be fully in a good state of mind to put a ring on that..

I can't say which is worse here , your English or the bleached fingers
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by Mutuwa(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

Asian women love to have soft,fairer skin juz like these Koreans & Japanese coz it's very rare u see them have pimples, big pores,they have pinkish cheeks blah blah and their skin is truly irresistible... their skin glows & they don't age fast...

But ofcurz Asian women hates the sun..once ur bleached or using any whitening stuffs u must avoid going out specially in the broad day light (or else u gonna be burn)...

This is serious.do you also love to have such kind of skin?
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mutuwa:

This is serious.do you also love to have such kind of skin?

Nope...I love my skin mocca wink I never bleached myself..I'm happy with my skin color....
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by Mutuwa(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

Nope...I love my skin mocca wink I never bleached myself..I'm happy with my skin color....

impressive.
Re: Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) by tunnyl(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
You Dont have to be fair in complexion to look beautiful. Just do these simple things:

1. Sleep at the right time. 9pm maximum

2. Eat good food with less fats

3. Take fruits very serious. They are not expensive. Orange is just #20, cucumber is #50, a bunch of banana is #70/100, Apple is #50 etc.

4. Take a shower at night before you go to bed, with a mild antiseptic (I Recommend dettol).

5. Take deep breathes and hold for some secs then exhale. It will help oxygenate your blood, and cleanse your organs.

It won't even cost that much than buying 1500 or 7500 to get yellow fever( fair skin). Also The black skin contains melanin which is very important and shouldn't be destroyed by bleaching cream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giant Snake Swallowed Woman In South Africa / Snake Killed In My Compound Today / Young Man Hangs Dead Python On His Neck (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.