Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

VIDEO: 78-year-old Woman Deadlifts 225 Pounds With Ease - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: 78-year-old Woman Deadlifts 225 Pounds With Ease (525 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds / Azasoo-Nkornoo, Mc Flava Pounds Is Dead (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: 78-year-old Woman Deadlifts 225 Pounds With Ease by evelynonline: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Age might be just a number, but the number of pounds 78-year-old Shirley Webb can deadlift is impressive to say the least.

That number is 225—yes, 225 pounds.

And her form is impeccable.

Webb has set deadlifting age- and weight-group records in Illinois and Missouri, with a 237-pound mark in Illinois and 215 pounds in Missouri.

Webb started lifting two years ago, when she joined a local gym with her granddaughter. Not long before that, she had been unable to climb stairs without holding on to the railing.

"I have no intention of stopping right now," Webb said. "When I go to the gym and work out, when I leave, I feel so much better than I did when I went in, and I just feel so good. I feel tremendous."

Visit: http://www.evelynonline.com/2016/03/29/video-78-year-old-woman-deadlifts-225-pounds-with-ease/ to watch the full VIDEO

Follow us on Twitter for more interesting stories https://twitter.com/evelynonlinemag

Re: VIDEO: 78-year-old Woman Deadlifts 225 Pounds With Ease by seunlayi(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2016
THIS IS INTERESTING

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West On Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna's Wedding, "I Haven't Been Invited!" / Actress Joke Silva Shares Beautiful Selfie / 'if You Think You Are A Mother, Pls Act Like One' - Uju Stella Tells Burna Boy's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.