Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

[VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid (12819 Views)

VIDEO: Runtown – Money Bag (snippet) Ft. DJ Khaled [DOWNLOAD] / VIDEO: Runtown – For Life (official Video) / Justine Skye - U Don't Know Ft. Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by theDEVILisHERE: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
Moz22:
wizkid..Wonderful, Runtown..Horrible. Music is dynamic and flexible. These ppl keep giving us the same tunes over and over again, no dynamism, no effective use of notes and sounds. It just get boring over time and that's d reason they don't last in d industry

Runtown is not horrible

he's a good singer and great musical artist

he has a very unique voice, delivery and style
Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by Moz22: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Runtown is not horrible

he's a good singer and great musical artist

he has a very unique voice, delivery and style
ur opinion tho..bt I'll only argue with u if u understand d art called music. And be d way who do u consider a great?
Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by vjsmiles: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wizkid just makes me happy...He jumps on everything,reggae,blues,pop,all round music,star boy to d world.
Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by Walexsammy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
missdebs:
talk about hating of the highest level. if u wanna hate, pls hate responsibly
hating what?
Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by Eeroh95(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
You guys just singing shit......lagos to kampala kor lagos to sambisa ni
Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
Moz22:
wizkid..Wonderful, Runtown..Horrible. Music is dynamic and flexible. These ppl keep giving us the same tunes over and over again, no dynamism, no effective use of notes and sounds. It just get boring over time and that's d reason they don't last in d industry
my guy, studio dey ur side, go recored ur song, bad belle
Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by Moz22: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
lilzcee:
my guy, studio dey ur side, go recored ur song, bad belle
which one be bad belle again? I fit never blow like dem wizkid and co..bt naim dey put food for my table..and besides I don't hide under autotunes..I do my music live. Its just so unfortunate that Nigerians no longer appreciate good music. But I'll do u a fav in particular..which is, I ll tag u my first recorded song when its out and don't expect d noise u are used to..cheers
Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Moz22:
which one be bad belle again? I fit never blow like dem wizkid and co..bt naim dey put food for my table..and besides I don't hide under autotunes..I do my music live. Its just so unfortunate that Nigerians no longer appreciate good music. But I'll do u a fav in particular..which is, I ll tag u my first recorded song when its out and don't expect d noise u are used to..cheers
lols, this guy wan promote his song ni, pray u blow, and not hating on rich celebrities
Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by Moz22: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
lilzcee:
lols, this guy wan promote his song ni, pray u blow, and not hating on rich celebrities
which one be promote again..song weh I never do naim I dey promote abi..talking abt rich celebrities, are u a beneficiary of their wealth and riches? Who have they helped with their money? No one is hating anyone here and I am not against anyones music. I love Tiwa, yemi Alade, Dare Art Alade, Korede cos they understand how music shd be done..not those u will do a song now, and d next one they'll do will still sound like the former...Can u tell d difference btw Woju and Laye by Kiss or can u spot d difference btw Duro and makossa(whatever d title is) by Tecno...plz get my point. I criticize but wen I do, I do it constructively nt because of my hatred for d individual.
Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by theDEVILisHERE: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Moz22:
ur opinion tho..bt I'll only argue with u if u understand d art called music. And be d way who do u consider a great?

Can you play bach or paganini on the violin?

of course you can't

But i can comfortably do that

There is nothing you can talk about in Music i don't know about

If you doubt me, you can test your self

People who i have taught music have opened music schools

So when it comes to music, don't sweat it

A narrow minded person like you cannot make a good musician

As for your question

first of all
A musician is one who is skilled in being musically creative with sound

Being great as a musician is dependent on your level of talent, skill as well of amount of great musical works (songs, pieces) you are able put out
Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by DONADAMS(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
ireneony:
stop acting broke..nor be by force to download grin
I no gt ur tym
Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by Moz22: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Can you play bach or paganini on the violin?

of course you can't

But i can comfortably do that

There is nothing you can talk about in Music i don't know about

If you doubt me, you can test your self

People who i have taught music have opened music schools

So when it comes to music, don't sweat it

A narrow minded person like you cannot make a good musician

As for your question

first of all
A musician is one who is skilled in being musically creative with sound

Being great as a musician is dependent on your level of talent, skill as well of amount of great musical works (songs, pieces) you are able put out
I guess that's the only instrument(violin) that eludes me right now and that's cos i never had it that I wanna learn it...If u going by what Runtown and co sings that u regard as music, then u are nt worth the stress....lolz@narrow minded. U don't seem to know me personally...no need bragging here on nairaland. If u care to knw me, just add up this num so I'll see d stuffs u say u are made up..08167179462
Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by SamiboiWhips(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
Y'all should pls Watch "Blast Champ - Nwayor (Official Video)" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B88r5SMPMN8
Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by koyejo14: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
NEW JAM ALERT!!!
megabeats productions
Free beat || Cool_Joe DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK:-
http://tindeck.com/listen/ckwke
ff IG @megabeatsonline ; twitter @megabeatsonline
www.fb.com/megabeats.online

Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by Baroba(m): 3:29am On Apr 01, 2016
Moz22:
I guess that's the only instrument(violin) that eludes me right now and that's cos i never had it that I wanna learn it...If u going by what Runtown and co sings that u regard as music, then u are nt worth the stress....lolz@narrow minded. U don't seem to know me personally...no need bragging here on nairaland. If u care to knw me, just add up this num so I'll see d stuffs u say u are made up..08167179462

You don't need to apologise, if people do not understand what having an opinion means, that's there problem.. I totally agree with you 99% of what passes off as artist in Nigeria do not understand the concept of music. Music if you wanna call it that is the new hustle, every Kunle and Ifeanyi wants to be part of it. Its all about that telecoms money. Run town is overrated in my books, he keeps churning out the same gibberish with meaningless lyrics..
Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by Moz22: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2016
Baroba:

You don't need to apologise, if people do not understand what having an opinion means, that's there problem.. I totally agree with you 99% of what passes off as artist in Nigeria do not understand the concept of music. Music if you wanna call it that is the new hustle, every Kunle and Ifeanyi wants to be part of it. Its all about that telecoms money. Run town is overrated in my books, he keeps churning out the same gibberish with meaningless lyrics..
I am actually of the view that music shd affect ones life someway somehow.."Godwin" is performed even at churches also at clubs and I can remember last year when one of my pastors even used a phrase from that song. Sometimes I wonder how Dare Art Alade is gradually going into extinction..considering d fact that he is our own "Adele"...Nigerians never celebrate real musicians.
Re: [VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid by joeyarticles: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2016
As at press time Ericmany Entertainment Limited is cool with Runtown, hatchets has been buried and both parties are already moving on to bigger things, Runtown’s Lagos to Kampala featuring Wizkid is currently number one on Sound City top 10 countdown for two weeks running now .
http://www.prestnaija.com/runtown-ericmany-entertainment-settles-beefs-lifts-ban/

"Commando" - Wizkid X Mut4y X Ceeza Milli (Video) / Olamide X Wizkid X ID Cabasa – 'Totori' (Video) / Iyanya – Le Kwa Ukwu [video Download]