Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,029 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Job Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Invite (1037 Views)

Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite / Zoto Nigeria Job Invite / MACTAY Job Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Invite by visita: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello house, please I just got received this text message now, who can help me verify it's authenticity? Sender name is MD/CV/03*, message reads "You're invited for a test/interview on WED 30/3/16 by 10.30am @Trinity house, adidde supermarket, Morgan bstop, pako/itire road mushin lagos". And then a phone number. What you guys think?
Re: Job Invite by presskid(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
thats gnld for you........call the number to confirm
Re: Job Invite by santori: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2016
no need to confirm. run for your life. gnld! gnld!! gnld!!!!
Re: Job Invite by Timossa(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2016
It's GNLD, and the business plan is totally and foundationally faulty. I have done it before, that's why am saying it. Don't dare to join the business.
Re: Job Invite by visita: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2016
Thanks guys. I called the number yesterday, a man picked it and I asked him a few questions concerning the interview. He was just dribbling me and all he could say was just come for the test/interview. He refused to mention the name of their company or the the position I'd be interviewed for, when he saw that I was persistent, he said he'd call back. As expected he didn't, so I rang him again in the evening, and he gave the name of their company as Alpha plus, but he still refused to state the position(s), googled them and discovered they're just another bunch of GNLD scammers whose case has one time being treated in this section.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Had Challenges From Damco Ltd Online Test / Petty Job Vacancy For Young School Leavers / Grants For Freelance Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.