Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand (5923 Views)

What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / 15 Old-school Struggles That Today’s Kids Will Never Understand... / 14 Hilarious Old-school Difficulties Your Kids Will Never Understand (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Explorers(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
When the mechanism is bad and you need to lift the glass with one hand and roll with the other hand.

"Peugeot 504"

The pain you experienced when you were hungry and you have #100 coins in the clay safe, starring at it.

www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/19-frustrating-things-todays-kids-will-never-experience
struggles today's kid will never understand pinterest. com
cc: dominique, obinoscopy

9 Likes

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
That year grin

1 Like

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Explorers(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
The moment the cassette is your favourite "celine dion, mariah carey, Toni Braxton, kci&jojo" and your player did it like this....." o ti ko je."

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Explorers(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Explorers(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
We call it boju boju....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Explorers(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
They wil never understand that we fought street&classroom war with this.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by demarc001: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Time waits for no one, nothing remains same forever
Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Nche95(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
nice
Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Creamish(f): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
hmm... Nostalgia smiley
Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Lordseyad(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin

No 5 !! I be Expert for the vin
Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Explorers(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
They will never understand what it takes to record/download songs from this player's AM/FM by pressing play and record button at the same time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Explorers(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
They will never know the struggle of having to hit a button more than 3times to get one letter during.

4 Likes

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by SkinnyDude(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
Explorers:
Explorers:
2005... i was in primary 6.. my sis was in primary 1.. one primary 5 boy wanted to destroy my sis's left eye with that. em own worse, because na that pipe wey dey inside bic, na em he use... i cried like a baby.. my sis couldn't see with her eyes for 21 days... na GNLD cure her. after going to several eye hospitals.. the guy papa say em no get shi shi, and the man don old.. come get eye problem too., i thank God for her o....

she's writing waec, make u na pray for her..

9 Likes

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Explorers(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Growing up when your mum brushed your hair, she also brushed your ears, forehead and neck with this and you must not move.

4 Likes

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Ravenna: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
EXPLORERs! Wher av u been?! I greet you bro.
Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by psucc(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Then 4-battery radio rocks.
Dressed and put on you bathroom foam slippers and the radio on your shoulder. Village life is still the best.
Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Explorers(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
What a dream, going to see the computer.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Ravenna: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
SkinnyDude:
2005... i was in primary 6.. my sis was in primary 1.. one primary 5 boy wanted to destroy my sis's left eye with that. em own worse, because na that pipe wey dey inside bic, na em he use... i cried like a baby.. my sis couldn't see with her eyes for 21 days... na GNLD cure her. after going to several eye hospitals.. the guy papa say em no get shi shi, and the man don old.. come get eye problem too., i thank God for her o....

she's writing waec, make u na pray for her..
2005?! Wtf!
It was my first year in college, i left pry school in 97, left sec sch in 2002..
However, i aint married yet, no house, no car, no money, i don suffer walahi.
May God purnish apc!

3 Likes

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by oseiwe(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Neva had d luxury of using a landline, but I be expert in repairing radio cassettes dat year, I really had patience dat year, to arrange dat tape.

1 Like

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
That moment when you don listen to one tape so many times, and your player con ko je, you go sharply get biro wire am in back

2 Likes

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Explorers(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Answering the phone without knowing who was calling.

5 Likes

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Evidence1000(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
I experienced all these. How time flies.
Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by SkinnyDude(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ravenna:

2005?! Wtf!
It was my first year in college, i left pry school in 97, left sec sch in 2002..
May God purnish apc!
you are 30, right?
Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by SkinnyDude(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ravenna:

2005?! Wtf!
May God purnish apc!
don't blame apc bro. i have a friend who is 32. he's not yet married, no car, still living in his family house and under-employed... but he's positive..(em papa get money o)
make you no lose hope..

2 Likes

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Ravenna: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
SkinnyDude:
you are 30, right?
That's right dude. I served in 2012 Which way na?
Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Aremu01(m): 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Explorers:
Kai that thin pains. Especially if it's thin
Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Explorers(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Having to buy an entire album 22 tracks for just 1 track.

2 Likes

Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Ravenna: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
SkinnyDude:
don't blame apc bro. i have a friend who is 32. he's not yet married, no car, still living in his family house and under-employed... but he's positive..(em papa get money o)
make you no lose hope..
Chai!
But him papa get money na?!
It is well.
Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by SkinnyDude(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ravenna:
That's right dude. I served in 2012 Which way na?
don't lose hope. keep trying.. change location, if possible...
Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lol
I was find of recording my favorite songs using the radio cassette player back in the day.
Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by SkinnyDude(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ravenna:

Chai!
But him papa get money na?!
It is well.
ya.. the old man get landed properties... he's late now... died in 2011... when i was about to write waec.
Re: Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand by Explorers(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
They won't understand what you passed through with this. When you have to push the reset button 20 times, remove the cd, clean it, blow it fix it back.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can Now Download 2go Latest Version 7.5 For Java, Android, Iphone / South Africa And Dead Pose. / Download And Install PES 19 Apk Mod + Obb Data For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.