Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

I’m Not Having Baby Out Of Wedlock - Anyadike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Having Baby Out Of Wedlock - Anyadike (462 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant / Unoaku Anyadike At NYSC Camp In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Having Baby Out Of Wedlock - Anyadike by JoelNkantaBlog: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
Earlier on in the week, the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN), Unoaku Anyadike, got everyone talking when she celebrated a child she described as her own on his birthday.
The 2015 MBGN winner, who is now 21 years old, got many taking with her post after various calculations have been with many drawing conclusion that she could have had the child at the age of 13.
But Anyadike has decided to set the record straight that the boy in question is her nephew and not her biological son. She explained why she holds kids with such affection: “I wish I could have set the record straight earlier but I was so busy making sure my nephew had a wonderful party today.
Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes towards him, I pray the same for every young child in your life. Amen. “Let me make it very clear at this point that I see and treat every child in my family as my son or daughter.
The Almighty God in his infinite wisdom has extended that feeling of love in my heart towards every child I encounter in my life. May God help me to do my best while I can still make a difference. Good evening and God bless you all. Happy Birthday once again, Onate. I love you.”
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: I’m Not Having Baby Out Of Wedlock - Anyadike by asadike(f): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
Dont talk from both side of d mouth,always keep d record straight, thk u.
Re: I’m Not Having Baby Out Of Wedlock - Anyadike by Afrok(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
I'm Afrodike, I supported Asadike on her post about Anyadike...
Trespassers beware, this land is for Dikes lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Having Baby Out Of Wedlock - Anyadike by vipez(f): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
dfdfbh

(1) (Reply)

★ Fans Hail Adekunle Gold’s New Single… - 360jamng / Ghanian Actor John Dumelo Attacked By Armed Robbers In Nigeria / Anna Banner Stuns On Bm/pro May Cover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.