Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business (83092 Views)

We Can Help You In Setting Up Your Betting Company / 5 Keys To Long Term Success In Your Business!!!! / 6 Keys To Open Doors Of Success In Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
TeaY2:

Please how can I benefit from the new N2000 offer.

kindly visit my site, use the payment details and procedure on the site but ignore the amount since you are a nairalander. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
emenas:
tried it last yr. Bought some goods at aliexpress up to 50usd and till date i avn't recieved my package..i have laid complaints but all to no avail..i'm so much intrested in this biz but i just need a mentor, someone that has done it sussessfully before..

good day bro and hardluck for the loss. any business that requires investing money it is a mistake to go into it without learning it from tangible sources. this is a very big opportunity for you. utilize the bonus offer and you will have both a mentor and the importation guide. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
dazzy2:
pls Mr bello I want to contact u through ur cell phone no we need to talk

check either my profile or website. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nostalgia21:
I'm in

the bonus offer have less than 18hours from now to end. make sure you dont miss out. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by emenas(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
importexpert:

good day bro and hardluck for the loss. any business that requires investing money it is a mistake to go into it without learning it from tangible sources. this is a very big opportunity for you. utilize the bonus offer and you will have both a mentor and the importation guide. your success is my pride
thanks..pls how can i get a copy of the importation guide?
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
@importexpert, i want to pay for the import guide for the bonus offer #2,000 tomorrow. My questions are, can i start this business with little capital and make profit? I discover that some gurus i know are making profit on importation they buy goods at #750 and sell at #10,000 via jumia, bro is there a way to start with high demand items with small capital startup? I belief your e-book will cover how to sell and ship using nigeria e-commerce site. I hope i can still pay #2,000 tomorrow?
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by TeaY2(m): 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
importexpert:

kindly visit my site, use the payment details and procedure on the site but ignore the amount since you are a nairalander. your success is my pride

Thanks for the reply. Pls how can I transfer the money using USSD method. And how will you know the sender, and how to get the package. Pls I just need the details I need to do that ASAP
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by tinnymerit(m): 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
I believe i should be among the winner of this ebook,reasons: I am in dire need of this idea to make way in importation world.I am a family man and i think i dont need to depend on anybody except God and myself.I believe if given the opprtunity,i will also give back to the society where i belong.I have over 2016 reasons of being the one to be chosed but too much words doesnt full basket,i rest my case here.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by tinnymerit(m): 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
meanwhile how can i pay for ebook,dont seems to know ur website.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by nsiazu: 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
cool
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by nsiazu: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
importexpert:
wow. congratulations to our winners. the list have been randomized and below is how it came out

There were 43 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Jasmine00
Scholarships
Occurstaem
ojehlite
HybridMan
NLjona
HybridMan
tessylove2
HybridMan
Occurstaem
ojehlite
obyrich
nsiazu
ojehlite
anthney87
splmosixx
postingnysc
Occurstaem
chowlade
Occurstaem
africanman85
Occurstaem
kayceerilyn
drmanJ
NLjona
Mogenerous
anthney87
greatestman
nadalion
HybridMan
greatestman
ojehlite
greatestman
postingnysc
Occurstaem
drmanJ
sobastical
HybridMan
ojehlite
greatestman
Occurstaem
drmanJ
Occurstaem

Timestamp: 2016-03-30 06:51:24 UTC, IP: 41.220.68.232

a very big congratulations to our winners in person of

Jasmine00
Scholarships and
Occurstaem

the winners should kindly post the last 4 digits of their phone numbers and send me a txt message to my number with their details and emails. your success is truly my pride

I might not be a winner but I just wanna say thank you for what you are doing in nairaland and beyond, May God bless you more abundantly in Jesus name Amen... Please can I still get a copy of the book tomorrow at the rate of #2000?
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by NLjona(m): 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
importexpert:

amen bro. ensure that you do not miss out from the bonus offer that ends tomorrow. your success is my pride

Huh? I didn't read about that o.. Pls enlighten me!!
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2016
emenas:
thanks..pls how can i get a copy of the importation guide?

good morning bro. yes you can. the bonus offer ends today. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2016
Olamarkjoel:
@importexpert, i want to pay for the import guide for the bonus offer #2,000 tomorrow. My questions are, can i start this business with little capital and make profit? I discover that some gurus i know are making profit on importation they buy goods at #750 and sell at #10,000 via jumia, bro is there a way to start with high demand items with small capital startup? I belief your e-book will cover how to sell and ship using nigeria e-commerce site. I hope i can still pay #2,000 tomorrow?

hello bro, yes you can start with low capital and make high profits. one of the niche with the highest ROI (return of investment) is d "S*x toys niche". people buy products at ridiculously cheap prices and sell them at amazing high prices. yes it covers shipping extensively and selling on eCommerce sites. you can get the bonus offer today as it ends 4pm today. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2016
TeaY2:

Thanks for the reply. Pls how can I transfer the money using USSD method. And how will you know the sender, and how to get the package. Pls I just need the details I need to do that ASAP

using ussd code transfer, for gtbank it is *737*1*amount*account number# if the account you are sending to is not a gtbank account just replace 1 in the example with 2. e.g *737*2*amount*account number# for other banks code kindly google ussd tranfer code of the bank. after payment send a message that you just made a ussd transfer and send your details as stated on www.importsng.com your success is my pride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2016
tinnymerit:
I believe i should be among the winner of this ebook,reasons: I am in dire need of this idea to make way in importation world.I am a family man and i think i dont need to depend on anybody except God and myself.I believe if given the opprtunity,i will also give back to the society where i belong.I have over 2016 reasons of being the one to be chosed but too much words doesnt full basket,i rest my case here.

unfortunately the contest is over. but below is an offer that ends today. do not miss out

our contest have successfully ended and our winners are Jasmine00, Scholarships, Occurstaem.
i have a very crazy offer for all those that did not made it to the top. for the next 32hrs ending by exactly 4pm on Thursday 31st march 2016 you can get this guide on 60% discount. you can check on my site www.importsNg.com and see that this guide is going for N5000. but within the next 32hrs all nairalanders can get this guide for only N2000. this is a one time offer that no one should miss. you will see some testimonies of what those that have the guide are saying.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by tolugar: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2016
I am really interested

Nothing is more diabolical than taking from a man his will to become a man.

With this , I believe I'll go a long way
Que me in bro
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by anthney87: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
importexpert:

using ussd code transfer, for gtbank it is *737*1*amount*account number# if the account you are sending to is not a gtbank account just replace 1 in the example with 2. e.g *737*2*amount*account number# for other banks code kindly google ussd tranfer code of the bank. after payment send a message that you just made a ussd transfer and send your details as stated on www.importsng.com your success is my pride.
I bank wt uba. how can I know the used code?
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
importexpert:

visit my profile or my website. do not miss out from the bonus offer that ends tomorrow. your success is my pride
Thanks, have been offline for two days only to login to a surprise pls what can I do?
my last four phone digit are 6005
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by chyndu(f): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
ehhh, Oga pass me not ooo! pls I believe a woman can do it better not only been a woman but a mother. @importexpert pls I need the ebook, sincerely speaking this is my first time of buying ebook. I know and believe that I will never be disappointed with you by my side. SO PLS I DO I GET MINE. Thanks and remain blezz
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
tolugar:
I am really interested

Nothing is more diabolical than taking from a man his will to become a man.

With this , I believe I'll go a long way
Que me in bro

you have been queued. do not miss the 2k offer as it ends today. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
anthney87:

I bank wt uba. how can I know the used code?

kindly google that of uba or you can use the pay online button on my site or via quickterller. i wish you success.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by ayusco85(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
importexpert:

you have been queued. do not miss the 2k offer as it ends today. your success is my pride

pls can i pay the 2k tomorrow?
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
chowlade:

Thanks, have been offline for two days only to login to a surprise pls what can I do?
my last four phone digit are 6005

hello, sorry but you did not make it to the top 3 of the list. only them are qualified to get it for free. you can secure the current 2k offer instead of 5k. it ends today 4pm. your success is my pride

our contest have successfully ended and our winners are Jasmine00, Scholarships, Occurstaem.
i have a very crazy offer for all those that did not made it to the top. for the next 32hrs ending by exactly 4pm on Thursday 31st march 2016 you can get this guide on 60% discount. you can check on my site www.importsNg.com and see that this guide is going for N5000. but within the next 32hrs all nairalanders can get this guide for only N2000. this is a one time offer that no one should miss. you will see some testimonies of what those that have the guide are saying.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
chyndu:
ehhh, Oga pass me not ooo! pls I believe a woman can do it better not only been a woman but a mother. @importexpert pls I need the ebook, sincerely speaking this is my first time of buying ebook. I know and believe that I will never be disappointed with you by my side. SO PLS I DO I GET MINE. Thanks and remain blezz

theirs a numerous amount of women that have succeeded in the business. you can also see from their testimonies. your case is not going to be different if you follow my teachings. kindly refer to www.importsng.com for detailed information on how to get the guide. be sure that you utilize the 2k offer that ends today. your success is my pride.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
ayusco85:

pls can i pay the 2k tomorrow?

am really sorry no. the offer is only for those that are able to make it to the deadline of 4pm today. the normal pricing of 5k will be active from tomorrow. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by TeaY2(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
importexpert:

I ordered for the book and just got it now for N2000 only, pls u can also order for urs b4 the offer is closed. Though I've not really gone through it, but I think the package is well loaded. Thanking @importexpert in anticipation of what am going to gain from the book.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by chyndu(f): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
@importexpert, pls I ve paid for d ebook by transfer and also done the needful as requested by you through your phone number, thanks as am eagerly waiting for it.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
grin wink
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by ayusco85(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
importexpert:

am really sorry no. the offer is only for those that are able to make it to the deadline of 4pm today. the normal pricing of 5k will be active from tomorrow. your success is my pride

Pls sir. Am just a starter
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by ayusco85(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
TeaY2:

I ordered for the book and just got it now for N2000 only, pls u can also order for urs b4 the offer is closed. Though I've not really gone through it, but I think the package is well loaded. Thanking @importexpert in anticipation of what am going to gain from the book.

Bros ur profile says u stay in kd. Pls whr in kd do u reside? We can meet and brain storm hw to run the biz in kd
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by ayusco85(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
elprint:
Contact me if you need the importation guide... I'll give you for 1k and equally mentor you.

I'm giving exactly what importexpert is giving at the rate of 1k. I want to help some people.

Send me a PM

Pls send it for me free, God will bless u.

ayusco90@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland Contractors Lounge / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.