Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? (2601 Views)

How Much You Pay As Electricity Bill In Your State (See List) / My Electricity Supply Is Worse Than Ever . / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by Bookiemart01(f): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2016
I'm female BTW
You still do not get it. Go to their office and prove to them you know the law and your right, lodge a complaint. Tell them you want to see the manager. Show some attitude. How can fake NEPA guy come disconnect you? Do NEPA people no longer come in their vans to disconnect?
I do not understand your community bro, where you dey live sef?

Standing5:
Lodge complaint? Stop that thing bros. In addition inflated bill are u aware there are fake NEPA guys disconnecting people.
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by tugrow(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Have you tried to complain to NERC?
Stop jumping the gun and follow the rule. Complain and let's see what they say.

Before now, they brought 18k as bill to my house. I went there ti complain and it's been reduced to 3k. Stop complaining online without going to thier office to lodge a formal complaint.

Most public officers know Nigerians don't know the law, that's why some of you will rather bribe a NEPA officer to reduce your charges than go to their office to lodge a formal complaint

hmmm, seriously really learning.
Please were to lodge the complaint, is it in their normal business office or special office for that, I am in akwa ibom state, south south region?
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by Bookiemart01(f): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Normal business office

tugrow:
hmmm, seriously really learning.
Please were to lodge the complaint, is it in their normal business office or special office for that, I am in akwa ibom state, south south region?
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by tugrow(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Normal business office

thank
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
multikolour:
not same in my area, I reside in IBADAN
na kerosene lamp una dey use for Ibadan?
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by Rexology: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
We have not seen anything yet... we should take responsibility for our actions and decision for once.
If you just realized that you have made a wrong decision in 2015, take responsibility... don't blame anyone, leave with it till you have another opportunity to correct it in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by ideology(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Have you tried to complain to NERC?
Stop jumping the gun and follow the rule. Complain and let's see what they say.

Before now, they brought 18k as bill to my house. I went there ti complain and it's been reduced to 3k. Stop complaining online without going to thier office to lodge a formal complaint.

Most public officers know Nigerians don't know the law, that's why some of you will rather bribe a NEPA officer to reduce your charges than go to their office to lodge a formal complaint

who paid you to do this?

as if Nigerians don't know of the planned increase in tarrif, when last did your complains at servcom go through.

Better wake up and tell your pay masters to do the right thing, than thinking Nigerians will leave their offices and queue up just to complain of some deliberate acts by wicked and selfish capitalists
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by ocelot2006(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
Standing5:

Where is NERC when the DISCOs shove huge estimated bills on the customers. Keep vibrating there until they hit u with imaginary figures.

THAT is where NERC comes in as the industry's regulatory body.
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by Bookiemart01(f): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Please always use your brains before you type gibberish on social media. What pay masters are you talking about? If you have a problem with the government kindly direct it to them and don't transfer your frustrations to me.

I simply stated how my charges were reviewed after I lodged a complaint in their office.

Continue to sit in your office and use free wifi to type on NL, don't go and complain. mumuni

ideology:
who paid you to do this?

as if Nigerians don't know of the planned increase in tarrif, when last did your complains at servcom go through.

Better wake up and tell your pay masters to do the right thing, than thinking Nigerians will leave their offices and queue up just to complain of some deliberate acts by wicked and selfish capitalists
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by ideology(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Please always use your brains before you type gibberish on social media. What pay masters are you talking about? If you have a problem with the government kindly direct it to them and don't transfer your frustrations to me.

I simply stated how my charges were reviewed after I lodged a complaint in their office.

Continue to sit in your office and use free wifi to type on NL, don't go and complain. mumuni

is that all you gat, bring it on, cheesy bitter leaves
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by Bookiemart01(f): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
I gat nothing on you. I aint bringing nothing on. I only said what worked for me. Wondering why you sounded so frustrated undecided

ideology:
is that all you gat, bring it on, cheesy bitter leaves
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by ideology(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I gat nothing on you. I aint bringing nothing on. I only said what worked for me. Wondering why you sounded so frustrated undecided

tongue tongue more okro
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by Bookiemart01(f): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Seems you are hungry. Good night. Take this as your eba

tongue
ideology:
tongue tongue more okro
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by ideology(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Seems you are hungry. Good night. Take this as your eba

tongue
choi, how did you know, hahaha, i got home hungry, and too lazy to prepare anything, i just bought fries came online to look for trouble , cheesy grin naughty girl
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by 2sexycom(m): 12:28am On Mar 31, 2016
ideology:
choi, how did you know, hahaha, i got home hungry, and too lazy to prepare anything, i just bought fries came online to look for trouble , cheesy grin naughty girl
cry
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by ideology(m): 12:31am On Mar 31, 2016
2sexycom:
cry
wetin! why the teared eye?
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by Bookiemart01(f): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2016
lol. cheesy

ideology:

1 Like

Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2016
Standing5:
This isn't Fashola's fault. Someone(an Ineffectual Buffon) oversaw the privatization process and has allowed the DISCOs too much power. The best Fashola can do is see to the distribution of prepaid metres. With prepaid metres the DISCOs no longer get to drop randomly inflated amounts as bills. That way their only hope of making killer profit is to provide more power.
The IB needs serious flogging for his I-don't-care attitude.
Have u blamed Jonathan today? We didn't pay high bills when he privatised it,not until d change Govt entered and u say its not their faulth but Jonathan faulth? Zombie na Zombie sha
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2016
tugrow:
too bad,

How much is it in your area and how do you think we Nigerian can tackle this issue

Bro just remind me later I'll snap and post how much I'm charged in one of my shops for u. Just a single shop. Just quote me later
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by tugrow(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Bro just remind me later I'll snap and post how much I'm charged in one of my shops for u. Just a single shop. Just quote me later
hmmm

You can post it here
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by tugrow(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2016
Bookiemart01:

bro, I know you are joking, but is the only person that is giving us the main reason of the thread, she is trying to give us solution @ ideology

Kudos to her
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by ideology(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bookiemart01:
lol. cheesy

wetin you de laugh, am still hungry anything for lunch ...... cool cool cool cool
Re: My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? by nigerianvenom(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
tugrow:
hmmm

You can post it here

Just imagine this in just a single shop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Struck In 1985 - IBB / Bombshell!!!!! What Nuhu Ribadu Said About Goodluck Jonathan / Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.