Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead (11447 Views)

Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals / Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa / Photos From Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion That Killed 3 People In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead by NavierStokes(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Didn't they blame sabotage as usual?

This one caught them red handed abi?

NAOC - Not An Oil Company.

They behave more like truck pushers than an International Oil Company but only in Nigeria do they act this way.

Bro you know them very well, incompetence all over.

1 Like

Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead by NavierStokes(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Didn't they blame sabotage as usual?

This one caught them red handed abi?

NAOC - Not An Oil Company.

They behave more like truck pushers than an International Oil Company but only in Nigeria do they act this way.

Bro you know them very well, incompetence personified.
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
Integrityfarms:
At times use of military and armed forces does not proffer solutions to issues of oil militancy!

But the Dullard only knows of Decrees and Edicts!

Dialogue more stronger than warfare!

Was this not a Health and Safety issue? I saw no mention of terrorism above?

Lets be careful not to turn a company health and safety issue into party politics. I know some people are upset at losing an election but thats democracy. Just be a principled and honest opposition if possible and avoid trying to twist things.
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead by richiepolymer(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Why always AGIP?
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead by collins2much(m): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
As an typing my uncle is wife and children are wailing. His wife told him not to go for the maintance but he went because of the cash. RIP
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead by alt3r3g0: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Integrityfarms:
At times use of military and armed forces does not proffer solutions to issues of oil militancy!

Dailogue or money?
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead by NavierStokes(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
collins2much:
As an typing my uncle is wife and children are wailing. His wife told him not to go for the maintance but he went because of the cash. RIP

Sorry for your loss brother.
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead by banio: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
collins2much:

Sorry for your loss. I hope your uncle was a staff because these multinationals are always using Nigerians as slaves. They will place adverts and successful candidates will be placed as contract staff in top management companies. They will be working for the multinationals as slaves while been paid as third party until a year or two elapses b4 they will be staff by the multinational. I call on the Organised Labour, activist, Lawyers and the Ministry of Labour to stop this Slaavery.
Champions in this act are : Shell, Total, Agip and Chevron
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead by MagnaB: 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
See the hose they are using to quech that amount of large fire, the truth is that we are not safety conscious in this part of the world. A better approach could have bin to use a chopper (helicopter) to sprinkle foam on the fire from a high altitude but no, our choppers in Nigeria are only meant to convey the rich and their families. The moment we can overcome our selfishness is the moment d black race will begin to progress positively.
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead by marv1: 1:01am On Mar 30, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Let them continue to blow up installations and see who surfers most. How can u dialogue with criminals? Already the international business community are sceptical about doing business in niger-delta area. By the time they blow up everything nothing will be left for them to blow. Let wait and see whose water and land will be poluted. Lets see who will begin to die of pollution.
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead by qtx(m): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2016
adonisvg:

Please grow some sense. How is Buhari involved in this issue? You read how it was said that there was an unsafe condition at the site. And the survivor noticed it, informed the others and left. Pikin sneeze Buhari, thunder ⚡ strike person Buhari. Easy easy.

"Idabor said that the survivor had drawn the attention of oil workers to the breach of safety procedure and left the scene shortly before the incident occurred."
lol. i didnt know i hit you hard by warning buhari. I also didnt know a die hard fan of PMB is here reading. Sorry Mr. Wisdom. Next time for the sake of people like you i will clap for him for everything he does. U must be a dreamer who is blind by political sentiments. Go near filling station go show your support make we see whether no be half head them go carry you commot from there. rabbish.lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate, Presidency Clash Looms Over Projects’ Probe / Wike Imposes Curfew On Bonny, Onne Over COVID-19 / Niger: Nigeria Should Back Out Of Military Intervention - Orji Uzo Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.