Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,207 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu (23047 Views)

NNPC Says Fuel Queues Will Disappear By Weekend / Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election / I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Following backlashes which trailed his comments that the biting fuel scarcity across parts of the country would linger till May, Nigeria’s Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, in a dramatic u-turn on Tuesday, said that the long queues in the country’s petrol stations would disappear on Monday, April 7, 2016.

Kachikwu who is also the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) disclosed this when he appeared before the Senate committee on Petroleum (Downstream) over the fuel scarcity ravaging the country. The Minister said: “By 6th or 7th April, the long queues in filing stations would disappear.” He apologized to Nigerians over his statement that the biting fuel scarcity will linger till May.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/fuel-crisis-kachikwu-apologises-says-queues-disappear-april-7/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by SUPERPACK: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
due to CHANGE in crude oil price, fuel scarcity might linger till may. but due to CHANGE in plan it will stop in april. but am sure things will CHANGE by April 7th.
The CHANGE in fuel price is finally coming.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by ItzTun3chi(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
Why Make Promise You Can't Fulfil .Apc Is the worse thing Nigeria ever seen

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by SleekAboki: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
These mofos just dey bobo us. Where is that Tam David-West?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by multikolour(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
he only said so because of the attack to his personality, but I pray he keep to his word if not the attack this time will be more than tinibu and co

11 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by multikolour(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
he only said so because of the attack to his personality, but I pray he keep to his word if not the attack this time will more than tinibu and co

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by rapistbuhari: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
One day, a promise! The next, a denial!!

Kachikwu should shut up and do his job.
April 7 will come and go and problem continues.

Nigerians have heard this nonsense many times from him before.
Nothing is new under Buhari, Nigerians have witnessed all level of incompetence and lies from Buhari administration.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by Bawsse(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is what we call corporate "two mouth"...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by RichYoungNigga: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
He go use mouth put meat for soup.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by dunkem21(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
This government is a huge joke .. Group of clowns, comedians and charlatans ..

Cluelessness, incompetence and tardiness oozing from all quarters ..

Tufiakwa!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by XaintJoel20: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Is Ibe Kachukwu now a magician?
I thought he said we shouldn't expect the scarcity to end anytime soon since he is not a magician....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by donbugy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by awa(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Okay Sir but if it doesn't what should we do to you? Don't forget this is not election campaign promise ohhhh.
Besides I hope Tinubu did not force you to make this statement in order to appease the APC gods?

I know why I am asking ohhh... No be later now una go deny it like every other statements from APC.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by sucess001(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
so tinubu controls the govt and invariably Nigeria.,...?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by 9jaBloke: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
This Kachikwu dude is not as smart as I thought. You don't make such definite statements about issues that rely on many factors. These our big men in govt actually need to come out and queue/ hustle for fuel so they can feel what we feel. He is fast building a reputation as a loose cannon.

11 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by guywitzerogal(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pls don't say wat u can't do we all knw u re nt a magician.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by MRXELA(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
R
Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by Chanchit: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
I hope he knows April7th is less than 10 days.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by Integrityfarms(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
We want to hear a press statement from the Minister of Petroleum and not his puppet! If only PMB knows what to say!

I know Kachikwu is always the scapegoat of the oil ministry!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by AceRoyal: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Another joke/lie/promise/ propaganda!grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by knackz(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
t
Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by Hillzy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hope dis is not his own kind of april fool he want to play on those dumb ass legislator's

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by APCcrimes: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hope when fuel queues disappear, we won't hear zombies chanting 'Sai baba' oo?

Hope they will give credit to Kachikwu the same way they are antagonizing him now on fuel queues. .??

Good punish the Minister of Petroleum and his fans... grin

Good bless all others... cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by ANBAKO: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Was he out of his senses when he said "queue to disappear in May" ?

Now under duress and pressure from Jagaban.....he is making empty and unrealistic promises.

This is the typical example of "truth is bitter"

Do good for good to come your way

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
uncle gbawe has gone missing grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by dunkem21(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
The man don turn magician by force .. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by kurt09(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
F
Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by Deen77: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
You are bless sir, more grace.
Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by dunkem21(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
April 7th is only but a week from today ..

Join us in counting down .. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu by mathel(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
It is well with my country Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Repels Boko Haram Attack On Own Ground Forces At Kangarwa, Borno (video) / God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun / More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.