Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Own A House In The Best Estate In Garden City Of Port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own A House In The Best Estate In Garden City Of Port Harcourt (1218 Views)

BEST ESTATE TO KEY INTO IN IBEJU LEKKI / The Best Estate To Buy From In Ibeju Lekki .Safe from Omo onile. check video / Tree Growing In Between A House In Benin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own A House In The Best Estate In Garden City Of Port Harcourt by Bj5all(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
you are looking for a serene environment to own a house or a place to invest in properties with 24 hours power and water supply, all round the clock security, garbage collection, maintenance of streets and public areas, club house, children playground, swimming pool, lawn tennis court, 6 hole golf course, gym and ultra-modern mall? then look no further, RIVTAF GOLF estate is here for you.

We have properties that ranges from 2 and 3Bedrooms on Blocks of flat, 4bedrooms terraces (Town houses), 4bedrooms semi-detached, 4 and 5bedrooms stand-alone and an ultra-modern Shopping mall that are fast selling and still on for sales.

your location is not a barrier, anywhere you are in Nigeria, irrespective of your work schedule, you can reach me for discussion on my e-mail at bright.uwumarogie@tafafricahomes.com or call me through my number on 08058094194.

For conviction, visit our website at www.rivtaf.com

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR FANTASTIC PAYMENT PLAN
Re: Own A House In The Best Estate In Garden City Of Port Harcourt by Bj5all(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Let me shock a little, work commenced on the estate 2013 and was scheduled for two different phases. Phase 1 which has a total of 608 units of 2 and 3bedroom with just 30 units remaining unsold, 21 five bedroom duplex, 10 four bedroom, 62 four bedroom town houses - all sold out. The phase 2 is fast selling and you have to be part of the family.

Things are happening real good and fast and be part of the moving train.
Re: Own A House In The Best Estate In Garden City Of Port Harcourt by Bj5all(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pictures are shown below

Re: Own A House In The Best Estate In Garden City Of Port Harcourt by Bj5all(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
Our prices are very competitive
Re: Own A House In The Best Estate In Garden City Of Port Harcourt by Bj5all(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Own a house with us today at Golf Estate

(1) (Reply)

Promo..buy Plots Of Land In VIP Garden, Festac (6th Avenue), Lagos For 7.35m / DREDGING COMPANY For Sale In Lagos With Equipments / Distress Sales Of 4 Bedroom Semi-detached Duplex With A BQ At Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.