Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) (74501 Views)

Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Kileleyi?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by NobleAngell(f): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Eeyaaa,you be correct gal grin
Oh thanks for the compliment.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Without heights this thread is good as useless.

[EDIT]
She stands 6'6 - 6'8. Give or take an inch from the higher end.

I'm surprised nairalanders never ask for a person's height before posting pictures. Nigerians still've a long way to go in terms of enlightenment.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Lagusta(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
She may have German gene.
BTW,
Whenever i see all these NL guys pics, i get discouraged replying quotes and pm.

Including mine
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by AsanwaKC(f): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
dirty environment..
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ioannes:

German gene? what's that?

German descendants are genotypically tall
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
E no still mean say if she collect she no go still shout grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lagusta:

Including mine

No Doctor

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by mallamseifaldin(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,
Whenever i see all these NL guys pics, i get discouraged replying quotes and pm.

Your profile pics showed me its middle finger. shocked

Make I revenge......

4k u 2.
grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Evidence1000(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wow! Shez really tall oh
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:

German descendants are genotypically tall
oh really. I'm hearing that for the first time. will check it out.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

Your profile pics showed me its middle finger. shocked

Make I revenge......

4k u 2.
grin

Spoilt child
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Medunah: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,
As in ehn, I am always disappointed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Temitope124(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oops...... ;DOops......
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Ramanto(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,
will you be kind enough to state why?
you think this very guy is beneath you and not worthy of a respose from you? repent oh ye snob!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
She is a bit....

....on the tall side.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by hotboz: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,

I understand ur point but u should know this is an online platform. Anything goes. Just do ur part without expecting much.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by 2sexycom(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,
lmaooo...
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,
dear its not all NL guys u can check my profile to confirm wink
kenonze:
BTW,
dear its not all NL guys u can check my profile to confirm

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by esoorita: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
lastpage:
\

Hahahahaha! grin grin grin

Are you just being aware of that?

Most of the noise-makers on Nairaland are mere Lilliputians, in real life!
from Galla-Sellers in slow traffic, to "Jamb-awaiting result", to "long-term unemployed" waiting for Buhari's #5,000/Monthly stipend, to #W@nkers..
. grin grin grin grin

Na so dem dey hide behind "Techno-phones and free Kilobytes" from Glo! :

Lastpage!

Show some respect to people going through hard times in life. If we can can determine our fate in life, nobody would be a Gala seller or long term unemployed. Today could be rosy for you but who knows tomorrow?

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Sultanchidi(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
She is not tall joor, u ar just a dwarf grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,
You just nailed it
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by darealsola(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
#speechless
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by 2sexycom(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:

Am not contesting for Ms NL.
I care not about how you feel
but on a more serious note, you aren't stunning but "okay."
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
2sexycom:
but on a more serious note, you aren't stunning but "okay."

Ok.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by omenka(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,
A man's appearance shouldn't be the yardstick for chatting with them or replying their messages- what they have to say should be most important. Not saying you aren't entitled to your priorities though.

Meanwhile, you might wanna adjust your shirt a lil. Something to the left is trying to poke its titt head out.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Larrey(f): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Timothychima:
dear its not all NL guys u can check my profile to confirm wink dear its not all NL guys u can check my profile to confirm
is this ur real face smiley? #justjokingnio#
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Ayatdeen(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
richiepolymer:
smiley
She's from dekina LGA of kogi state her name is Hadizat I know her too well
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Larrey(f): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
omenka:
A man's appearance shouldn't be the yardstick for chatting with them or replying their messages- what they have to say should be most important. Not saying you aren't entitled to your priorities though.

Meanwhile, you might wanna adjust your shirt a lil. Something to the left is trying to poke its titt head out.
grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Praktikals(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,
For your mind, you fine abi? No be you be that for your profile pix? yeye.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by billyG(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Stuntkid172:
You guys should take a look at this picture and see for your self.

The tallest woman/lady in Kogi state.
she was given the award by former Governor Late, Prince Audi Abubakar.

*Am the one in the 1st pics (the guy in black polo)*
A useless post,no mention of her hieght. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Watch GOTV On Your Mobile Device - Iphone, Tabs, Android / Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.