Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

#RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election (59744 Views)

INEC Releases Time-table For Recalling Melaye / #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) / #riversrerun: Early Results Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by blaquemyc: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2016
posts supporting anything PDP/ comments against baba tend to get more likes these days. E be like say wailers ti take over nairaland

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by Pidggin(f): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2016
greatness22:
My first lady, do u reside at taraba state?

Not at all
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by cckris: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2016
blaquemyc:
posts supporting anything PDP/ comments against baba tend to get more likes these days. E be like say wailers ti take over nairaland
Suffering in the land is too much
They promised Change,
People are seeing CHAINS.

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by amerlino(m): 8:52am On Mar 30, 2016
olaboy33:
I wonder why there is so much jubilation in pdp's camp.......

1. Winning rivers doesnt guarentee a ticket to aso rock

2. Winning rivers simply means pdp has become a regional party for the minority (5%)

3. Perhaps pdp need to remember APC swept all the rerun in the north which has we all knw is a major factor come the next election

4. APC has control of about 70% of the south west........

5: for those claiming pdp controls the oil-rich states........recall south west got the highest federal allocation.........got the highest percentage in the 2016 budget

its high time pdp accepted the fact that they lost the presidentain election they have been winning for the past 16 years!!!
mumu shut up go and sell ur cows Shepherd
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by kenchylala: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2016
olaboy33:

2. Winning rivers simply means pdp has become a regional party for the minority (5%)

3. Perhaps pdp need to remember APC swept all the rerun in the north which has we all knw is a major factor come the next election

5: for those claiming pdp controls the oil-rich states........recall south west got the highest federal allocation.........got the highest percentage in the 2016 budget

its high time pdp accepted the fact that they lost the presidentain election they have been winning for the past 16 years!!!

Wait till the next CENSUS lol
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by greatiyk4u(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Last time I checked taraba and Gombe are PDP States
Edo and Imo are APC states while Anambra is APGA
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by emmykk(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2016
seunmsg:

And PDP should remain a regional party.

the catch phrase sai baba and change will fear Yoruba and Hausa people come 2019..buhari lost 11 states already from SS and SE. jst plus atiku,David mark and saraki together and your buhari is a gonna in 2019
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by Forwetinnah: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2016
olaboy33:

Yes..that was the SW agreement with boooooohari.
So you honestly think we need the miserable allocation from the FG to survive? grin . You're forgetting that the oil is right here under our noses and we can do as we please with it..Nigga please! Why are you fighting for the state if you think it's worth ends with FG allocation? Lagos state allocation stinks of settlement for Tinubu that's why it's that high. Keep your Aso Rock, boooooohari wouldn't be in that place today if not for the money Ameachi generated from Rivers State. The Brick House might be small but it controls more economic power than Aso Rock.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by bluecircle470: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2016
tinktanker:
apc is lucifer himself

Devil is worse dan d Lucifer dear
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by AmuDimpka: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2016
for those debating the igboness of river state ..they should just take a look at the names of the people ....you can knowbtgen that 75% of river state is basically Igbo(id)
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by Forwetinnah: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2016
lastpage:

It guarantees PDP does not "die prematurely" as they would insist that Wicked Wike uses all the state's income to fund the party!
Remember that was how APC survived the 16 years of PDP tyranny at the centre..... the only difference is that Rivers does not earn what Lagos earns as IGR nor have an astute Fashola as their Governor!

I pity Rivers State, seriously!

Lastpage!

Haha!! We don't need the akawo from FG to survive ooooh!! Afterall Ameachi was at loggerheads with GEJ but still survived. We don't need it...sam sam! We have the oil right under our feet, what we do with it is our business. It is the Dullard that would be very silly to toy with a Governor from Rivers State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by Obynolee(f): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2016
seunmsg:

And PDP should remain a regional party.

The dumbest statement, is APC the national party?
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by sLentlover7778(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2016
Even if Wike decide to join APC today, & inec conduct an election in river state.. there's no doubt PDP will still win because PDP is river state & River state is PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by BELAEBY: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
the difference is so clear. APC has no place in Rivers state and will soon have no history in Nigeria. Simple

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by PhockPhockMan: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
lawanson44:

Omenka is from Agatu! He ran away through bush path when a sighted a 12yr old fulani boy with cutlass! His "strenght" is only on Nairaland grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by DanOmang: 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
Rivers is Pdp, Pdp is Rivers , there is nothing Amaeche/Buhari/Apc can do about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by engrchykae(m): 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
seunmsg:

Last time I checked, Edo and IMO are APC states while Anambra is APGA.
my dear stop thinking that nigeria starts from badagry and ends at shagamu.
I dont know about edo state but imo and anambra are pdp body and soul.
Ask yourself why the whole of the eastern region voted for jonathan in the presidential election while anambra voted apga and imo voted rochas not apc because of free education and because he has not godfathers.
Never deceive yourself that imo is apc controlled.
Here in imo we vote person not party and when it comes to abuja,our position is known hence the 5% tag.
Rochas and amaechi are simply deceiving abuja claiming to have followership in their states while they are clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by thabet232: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
i totally believe that Nigeria has passed this level we are in if it was countries like Niger or all these smaller countries that is having problem with choosing who their leader will be i may not have much problem, but to imagine that it is Nigeria am totally disappointed with the out come of the river election
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by thabet232: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
since buhari came into power we have just being experiencing inconclusive election starting from kogi governorship election , i believe is better that the APC lick their wounds and reconcile with the fact the RIVER STATE is A PDP state and so there is nothing they can do about it other than channel their energy to what really matters like providing light and reduction of this fuel scarcity that has infected the very organ of Nigeria they are looking for oil money up and down, they better go pass the budget and leave rivers state in peace
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by thabet232: 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
IF WE MUST GO FORWARD AS A NATION ANY POLITICAL PARTY THAT LOST SHOULD EXERCISE HIGH SPIRIT OF SPORTSMANSHIP LIKE JONATHAN DID
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by zubey: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dis results wil shw u dat we Nigerians are not fools,com 2019 i don't see APC standin the PDP,
PDP all the way......

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/29/inec-releases-latest-poll-results-riversrerun-election[/quote]
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by PEROSKY12: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
I wonder who is telling apc dat they can win in rivers, was Amaechi voted in as an apc candidate during the governorship elections in 2007?
Rivers = PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by tinktanker: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
bluecircle470:

Devil is worse dan d Lucifer dear
Chai, sorry for ur ignorance in saying devil pass lucifer. Are u Muslim?
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by bluecircle470: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
tinktanker:
Chai, sorry for ur ignorance in saying devil pass lucifer. Are u Muslim?

1 Share

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by emmydollars4life(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
erunz:
APC has no base in South South, they will also lose Edo. it's a Fact
With the kind of hardship in the country, do you think APC will win anything in this country again, whenever a Man blame God he is finished. That is reason, while with federal might still no result.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by oluwaniyi66(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
bgates:

See annoyance
Hehehehe grin grin
From your profile picture you look like someone that's in dear need of bread
Pathetic the level of hungry boys on Nairaland
Send me your CV so we slot you in our oil n gas companies in port Harcourt
. Thanks sir. I don't have a CV yet hoping to get one by August. I'm still a student.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by justmenoni: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ngeneukwenu my sista how far nah grin grin
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by tinktanker: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
bluecircle470:

let me grace u with knowledge. Lucifer is Satan himself 'n d father of all demons like apc. Dictionary definition of devil - an evil spirit
: a person who does bad things or causes trouble usually in a way that is not too serious
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by bluecircle470: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
tinktanker:
let me grace u with knowledge. Lucifer is Satan himself 'n d father of all demons like apc. Dictionary definition of devil - an evil spirit
: a person who does bad things or causes trouble usually in a way that is not too serious

Do u live ur life after dictionaries or d Bible?
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by tinktanker: 6:08am On Mar 31, 2016
bluecircle470:

Do u live ur life after dictionaries or d Bible?
commonsense should speak to u
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election by bluecircle470: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
tinktanker:
commonsense should speak to u

Maybe ur commonsense is not common

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters / Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.