Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

T.B Joshua Claims To Have Predicted The Egyptair Hijacked Plane... Watch Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Claims To Have Predicted The Egyptair Hijacked Plane... Watch Video (534 Views)

How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua Claims To Have Predicted The Egyptair Hijacked Plane... Watch Video by dainformant(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is press release from the The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) following the EgyptAir which was hijacked today by an estranged husband who claimed to be wearing a suicide belt thereby forcing the plane to land in Cyprus...Read below;

During a Sunday Service at The SCOAN, Prophet T.B. Joshua gave a prophetic message regarding a hijacked plane, revealing the outcome of the incident which would cause 'Breaking News' worldwide. On Tuesday 29th March 2016, EgyptAir Flight MS181 was hijacked by a passenger claiming to be wearing a suicide explosive belt, forcing the plane to land in Cyprus. We thank God that there was no single injury or casualty in the incident and the hijacker was safely apprehended.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/egyptair-hijack-tb-joshua-claims-to.html

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VobkGh73_3k][/url]

Re: T.B Joshua Claims To Have Predicted The Egyptair Hijacked Plane... Watch Video by dainformant(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
good for him
Re: T.B Joshua Claims To Have Predicted The Egyptair Hijacked Plane... Watch Video by CastedDude: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
prophet of doom
Re: T.B Joshua Claims To Have Predicted The Egyptair Hijacked Plane... Watch Video by Xposer: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
i dey fear this man oo...him scam too much
Re: T.B Joshua Claims To Have Predicted The Egyptair Hijacked Plane... Watch Video by nobilis: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
Please, we are tired of hearing about his prophecies after bad events happen.

Can we get a list of all his prophecies for 2016. So that we can be ticking them off by ourselves when they are fulfilled?

I solemnly promise to personally create a thread for each of the prophecies that comes to pass.
Re: T.B Joshua Claims To Have Predicted The Egyptair Hijacked Plane... Watch Video by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mr Tb Joshua Abeg Help Me Predict If Nepa Go Leave This Light Till Tommorow Morning, Cos I Need To Iron But I Tired This Night.
Re: T.B Joshua Claims To Have Predicted The Egyptair Hijacked Plane... Watch Video by Xposer: 5:58am On Mar 30, 2016
seun, lalasticlala come and see
Re: T.B Joshua Claims To Have Predicted The Egyptair Hijacked Plane... Watch Video by finofaya: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2016
He has a fixation with aircraft.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Actor Mistakenly Falls Off Pole (video) / Oh, What Holy And Noble Question / Which Day Is The Sabbath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.