Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,219 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Excelvan 10.1" Tablet Or Any Other 10.1" Tablet? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Excelvan 10.1" Tablet Or Any Other 10.1" Tablet? (1676 Views)

New 2 In 1 Tablet With Latest Intel Processor / Afrione 2-in-1 Tablet (the Local Android Phone Review) / My Review Of Injoo Flex Dual OS Windows 10/android 5.1 Tablet PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excelvan 10.1" Tablet Or Any Other 10.1" Tablet? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hi all,

Product specifications :

Excelvan 10.1 HD Screen Tablet PC runs on the Android 4.4.2 Operating System with full access to Google’s Play Store and Thousands of Apps.
This amazing Tablet PC is a must have for an electronics addict or someone that just wants a nice tablet and smartphone all in one and Games. It comes with a 1GB of RAM and sports a Dual-Core ARM Cortex A7 processor clocking in at 1.3GHz allowing and you to run multiple applications at once without ruining speed or performance.
The Dual SIM Dual Steady Tablet PC provides excellent compatibility and entertainment function.
Hardware & Software
Excelvan BT-MT10 Tablet PC runs Android 4.4 (KitKat) on a 1.3GHz dual-core processor with 1GB of RAM. It sports an 8GB built-in storage, which you can extend further by 32GB via microSD slot.
In the front is a 10.1-inch display with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution and a 0.3 megapixels camera for selfies. The Tablet graphics is handled by a PowerVR SGX544. On the back is a modest 2 megapixels camera. Excelvan BT-MT10 Tablet PC offers dual-SIM slot and you can make and receive calls on the tablet.
Connectivity And Others
Connectivity option for the Excelvan Tablet PC include support for WiFi, 3G Wireless Network, built-in Bluetooth, GPS, OTG Cable – you can immensely expand the space and the USB device, Micro USB, stereo speaker, earphone Jack and microphone for your convenience. It comes pre-loaded with applications like Play Store, Skype, MSN, and suitable for Video calling.
Package Content:
1 x Excelvan 10.1 HD Screen Tablet PC
1 x AC Adapter
1 x OTG Cable
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
Pricing and availability
Excelvan Tablet PC is available in Nigeria exclusively at Jumia Nigeria. Excelvan BT-MT10 Tablet PC is currently on a promo (-56% off) price which starts at N17,313 on Jumia Nigeria.

Please who has used this tablet here and would you recommend it for some who needs to get a 10.1" tablet at a decent price?

What other tablets would you recommend?
Re: Excelvan 10.1" Tablet Or Any Other 10.1" Tablet? by donpata(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2016
are u still struggling with this? what's your budget like? I hope u knw this tab got no warranty and no returns. meaning if it reaches u with a defect, u don enter one chance be that - no returning. plus if it develops a fault later, no warranty. u are on ur own. its cheap though so u may wanna risk it and be lucky. plus, knw that the screen resolution ain't gonna be different from imose. I would advise u to search 4 a very clean lumia or Samsung fairly used tab which has never been worked upon. if ur budget is high, y not go for techno dual is tab?
Re: Excelvan 10.1" Tablet Or Any Other 10.1" Tablet? by sats: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2016
8gb?
whats that?
hiss
Re: Excelvan 10.1" Tablet Or Any Other 10.1" Tablet? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2016
donpata:
are u still struggling with this? what's your budget like? I hope u knw this tab got no warranty and no returns. meaning if it reaches u with a defect, u don enter one chance be that - no returning. plus if it develops a fault later, no warranty. u are on ur own. its cheap though so u may wanna risk it and be lucky. plus, knw that the screen resolution ain't gonna be different from imose. I would advise u to search 4 a very clean lumia or Samsung fairly used tab which has never been worked upon. if ur budget is high, y not go for techno dual is tab?
Thanks very much bro for the help here. I will consider you suggestions, just that when it comes to electronic gadgets and more especially phones i prefer to buy the new ones. I have had a bitter experience using second hand devices. will consider your suggestion too.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Phones That Will No Longer Support Whatsapp From 30th June 2017 / Gionee M6 Mini / How Do I Set My Sd Card As Default Storage In My Samsung Galaxy On5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.