Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Little Girl Hilariously Answers Test Question With A Swear Word - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girl Hilariously Answers Test Question With A Swear Word (529 Views)

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking / ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Hilariously Answers Test Question With A Swear Word by divinehand2003(m): 7:06am On Mar 30, 2016
A little girl's answer to a test question has gone viral after one of her parents uploaded the photo to Reddit and captioned the amusing mishap ‘I too have a daughter going places’.

Young girl was asked to unscramble these words and whether it was accidental or not, we can’t deny she’s right. It’s probably the word most of us would’ve found first when unscrambling the letters. Abi na lie?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/little-girl-hilariously-answers-test.html?m=1

Re: Little Girl Hilariously Answers Test Question With A Swear Word by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:14am On Mar 30, 2016
AHBA...
SHES CORRECT NA
Re: Little Girl Hilariously Answers Test Question With A Swear Word by imsuboi(m): 7:25am On Mar 30, 2016
she's correct though. but i believe the more correct answer is "we have this" ??
Re: Little Girl Hilariously Answers Test Question With A Swear Word by chybykee(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2016
Na Wetin she see na

(1) (Reply)

One Day, One Trouble. How Do I Escape The Wrath Of My Dad, Part 1 / Message From Carolyn Danjuma / I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.