Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Teen Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm In Asaba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teen Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm In Asaba (979 Views)

Young Man Shot Dead By Friend While Testing Bulletproof Charm. Graphic Photo / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teen Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm In Asaba by Emmysteve9(m): 7:15am On Mar 30, 2016
A 19 year old boy in Asaba, Delta State capital
has allegedly impregnated his mother while
testing the potency of a love charm.
According to reports by News Agency and the
Daily Post, the young boy who goes popularly by
the name Ekenem had visited a native doctor to
procure the love charm to be used on his mother
and one of his college matrons where he is a
boarding student.
The victim and mother to the suspect told news
men; “I did not know how it all happened, but all
I can say is that a young man who looked like
my son suddenly found his way into my room at
the wee hours and I was speechless”
The suspect himself while speaking to Police
operatives said; “I am deeply sorry for all that
has happened, I did not mean to do this. I saw
myself falling in love with her after the love
charm was prepared for me.
“I have to confess because I know by so doing,
God will touch her mind and I know she will
forgive me. I suddenly found that I was making
love to my mum when I thought the charm will
not work, and upon the revelation, I threatened to
kill her and the matter was reported to the
police”
Confirming the Story, the Delta State Police
Public Relations Officer, DSP Celestina Kalu said
the suspect has since been arrested over threat
to life.

www.theheraldng.com/teen-impregnates-mother-testing-love-charm-asaba/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd
Re: Teen Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm In Asaba by Untainted007: 7:30am On Mar 30, 2016
Good for both of them. Train up us child the way he should go, so when he grows up, he will depart from him. Who knows if the mother is even an olosho? My thought though.
Re: Teen Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm In Asaba by vipez(f): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2016
the woman go be runz woman jae..

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert / Court Remands Hairdresser And Boyfriend For Fighting Over Sex(Photo) / Breaking The Sharia Law! See What Happened To These Young Folks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.