Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Banky W Set To Dump Music For Marriage And Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Set To Dump Music For Marriage And Kids (359 Views)

I Can’t Dump Music For Advocacy - Daddy Showkey / Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Banky W Set To Wed Label Mate Niyola After This Photo Leaked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Set To Dump Music For Marriage And Kids by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2016
EME Chief and popular R&B star, Banky W who turned 35 years on March 27, 2016 in an interview with Channels TV said, he will be leaving music for awhile to raise a family, by getting married first and then having kids.

‘Living an artiste’s life does not lend itself to (kind of) working on a relationship. It’s tough. It’s something that I actively (really) want to do, so I want to take some time off, after I’m done releasing this music and touring, I want to take some time off’.

‘Like I want to have some kids you know, get married, you know. Get married first and then have some kids’ he said.

Though he’s yet to reveal the woman in his life, but in the past he’s been romantically linked with label mate, Niyola, Ghanaian beauty Andrea Giaccaglia and others.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/03/banky-w-set-to-leave-music-for-marriage.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Study Masters Or Bsc Over Here With A Good Education / Was This 3D Live At Coachella Initially Meant For Michael Jackson? / Chrissy Teigen Shared Photo Of Her Cute Baby Luna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.