Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Very Clean Used Honda Accord Evil Spirit For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Very Clean Used Honda Accord Evil Spirit For Sale (1023 Views)

###SOLD Registered 08 Honda Accord (evil Spirit) V4, Nav/revea / Super Sound Used 2010 Honda Accord *evil Spirit*Selling@1.950m (abuja) / Lovely honda evil spirit For Sale 2008 Model, 2m 07062764235 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Used Honda Accord Evil Spirit For Sale by MistaHumble(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2016
A friend of mine has a very clean and neatly used Honda Accord evil spirit for sale in Benin City.
The car has clear leather interior, black in color, AC/CD loader, alloy wheels and very sound engine.

The car is offer for sharp sharp sales at a give away price of N1.3m but it's open to any reasonable offer.

Am sorry I can't post pictures now but you are free to inspect it with your mechanic if you are in Benin City. You won't be disappointed with the car you will see.

You can call or text me with the number in my signature.
Re: Very Clean Used Honda Accord Evil Spirit For Sale by Baylam(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Thief will not post pictures

MistaHumble:
A friend of mine has a very clean and neatly used Honda Accord evil spirit for sale in Benin City.
The car has clear leather interior, black in color, AC/CD loader, alloy wheels and very sound engine.

The car is offer for sharp sharp sales at a give away price of N1.3m but it's open to any reasonable offer.

Am sorry I can't post pictures now but you are free to inspect it with your mechanic if you are in Benin City. You won't be disappointed with the car you will see.

You can call or text me with the number in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Babyboy 400k / Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry Le For Sale @ 3.3m sold! sold!! sold!!! / Very Clean Tokunbo Toyota Yaris Hatch Back 02 @ N790,000.00 Call 08023416552

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.