Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Prospective Unilorin Medicine Students, Post Ur Pume Result Here! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prospective Unilorin Medicine Students, Post Ur Pume Result Here! (1024 Views)

Esut College Of Medicine Students Asked To Vacate Hostel, Campus / Share Your 2015 JAMB Result Here / Share Your 2014 Waec Result Here,lets Celebrate Or Comfort You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prospective Unilorin Medicine Students, Post Ur Pume Result Here! by fosbiggy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2009
Hey People, given the competitive nature of medicine in any university, of which unilorin is no exception, i thought it wise that we all came together to post our scores here so that we know where we stand.
Re: Prospective Unilorin Medicine Students, Post Ur Pume Result Here! by fosbiggy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2009
Alot of concerns have   been raised as to the release of results, well i want to ask you people to be patient.It will arrive, me too i am apprehensive, but yet i know i have to wait.lets wait quietly, rather than killing  ourselves before the result comes out.Lets be patient please.
Re: Prospective Unilorin Medicine Students, Post Ur Pume Result Here! by Kevdee4reel(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2009
did for medicine also, have u checked ur result. Alot of people hav been saying stuffs about the result being sent to their email box and stuff. is it true, and av u checked urs and if yes what is the score
Re: Prospective Unilorin Medicine Students, Post Ur Pume Result Here! by fosbiggy(m): 12:34am On Jul 28, 2009
Yes o! My Brother, Its true, It is officially out.The link is pasted here, http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/scres2010/index.php or u visit the website directly.
I scored 75 Percent,What do u think? do i stand a chance at all, in Medicine?
Re: Prospective Unilorin Medicine Students, Post Ur Pume Result Here! by muyeskin(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2009
Assistant Moderator,

Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

Please vote for Muyeskin as your assistant moderator of the education sector for continuity and progress.

Thanks.

Muyeskin
Re: Prospective Unilorin Medicine Students, Post Ur Pume Result Here! by fosbiggy(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2009
Given the state of the unilorin pre-result release activities here  on nairaland, and the anxiety that alot of people expressed joined with the enthusiasm and eagerness, one would have thought  that the whole forum will be awashed with results from here and there regarding the post UME in UNILORIN.
Unfortunately its not so, i am so concerned.My fellow Nairalanders, have we been humbled by the UNILORIN POST UME EXAMINATION?
However it is true that night must come and after which the day, lets reason together on the way forward.
Re: Prospective Unilorin Medicine Students, Post Ur Pume Result Here! by Kevdee4reel(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2009
Pls wat was d cut off mark 4 medicine last yr and wat is it likely 2 b this year, I wud like to kno if the score in % is the final n only score 2 be used or wil other additions or conditions be used also.Goin in 4 medicine also o
Re: Prospective Unilorin Medicine Students, Post Ur Pume Result Here! by fosbiggy(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2009
my Brother, i dont know ooo, no one is talking about Unilorin anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Info About Free Online Bsc And Masters Degrees. / Utme/jamb Ve Not Decided On D Cutoff Mark / Political Science Students Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.