Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

I Need Paypal Alternative That Can Send Directly To Paypal. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Paypal Alternative That Can Send Directly To Paypal. (485 Views)

Have Bitcoin, Need Paypal / NERC Grants Gencos Right To Sell Electricity Directly To Consumers / Do You Need Paypal Funds Or Wanna Shop On Amazon At Better Rates.. Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Paypal Alternative That Can Send Directly To Paypal. by Javalist: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2016
I'm currently working online with a popular tech blog company where they pay pretty much high for articles written. Now my problem is that this company insists they only pay via PayPal, to meet this requirement, I managed to create a UK PayPal (through circumvention processes of using dedicated IP, etcetera) account which I used in receiving this month's payment from them.

I now notice that I can't send this money out, I can only spend less than $30 on merchant's site for every transaction. I still have over $500 stuck in there.

Kindly let me know how to get this money out or better what other payments gateways I can alternatively use to receive foreign payments with no hassle. Still much better, I'd prefer a payment gateway that can receive payments directly from PayPal since my employer insist they only pay via PayPal.

Thank you.
Re: I Need Paypal Alternative That Can Send Directly To Paypal. by ferdyferd: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
Who's the employer grin
Re: I Need Paypal Alternative That Can Send Directly To Paypal. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Another alternative is: get someone (an exchanger) you can trust to receive the payment on your behalf and pay the Naira equivalent into your account.

Emphasis on TRUST!
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Hot: Sales Of Phones VS Rechargeable Bulb,fan,lamp / Turn Cosmetics To Money / Entrepreneur Skills Learn How To Do These Essential Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.