Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North (8774 Views)

Poll: Do you support the creation of Arewa Republic- Riot in the North

Yes: 86% (43 votes)
No: 14% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Why I Stopped Campaigning For Arewa Republic / The Lions Den Of Arewa / Arewa Republic Changes Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2009
Ikeyman as long as Ekeremore and southern ijaw local govt are in benin republic so that the ijaw people how do not want to be part of Nigeria can relocate and claim Benin republic. It is okay
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
ikey,a
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2009
Ikeyman, you see what they can do to people in nigeria if the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state do not join benin republic.

A bullet to his body, Yusuff Muhammed did not really commit a crime i assume in nigeria , his sin was he had a different religion opinion from others. And he and many got bullet in thier brain. So imagine a civil war very soon. there would be civil war in nigeria is the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state are not remove to benin republic to make the north majority and having 70% of the oil.

Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2009
some of the many oil well that would remain in nigeria

Afam Umuosi,

Alakiri
Afam
Cawthorne Channel
Usan
Cross River-1
Abana
Ngboko 1 Ngolo
Agbada
Ekulama
Apara
Imo River
Akri / Oguta

Adanga North
Adanga

Oguta
Qua Ibo
Asasa
Buguma Creek
Asaramatoru
Adua
Adibawa
Oyo
Oron West
Ikong / Nkuku
Etim
Akpor
Ahia
Otamini
Obele
Oza
Korokoro
Yorla
Tai
Utapate South
Orubiri
Krakama
Okono
Bomu
Yokuru 1
Ubie
Agwe
Agbara
Opobo South
Onne
Inanga
Ime
Ima

Elelenwa
Inim
Egbema
Egbema east
Egbema south
Egbema west
Mfem

Odeama Creek
Kolo Creek
Oshi
Yorla South Nigeria Open Acreage
Kokori
Isimiri
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by younprince: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2009
WHAT IS THIS AREWA ALL ABOUT, NORTHERN OR ISLAMIC REPUBLIC IS A SET BACK TO NIGERIA, RATHER WE SHOULD BE FORESEEING A COUNTRY, THAT CAN TAKES CARE OF IT´S CITIZENS AND NOT AN OPPORTUNITY FOR OUR POLITICIANS TO BE ABLE TO DEVIATE FUNDS FOR UNNECCESSARY PURPOSES, NO AREWA, NO BIAFRA, NO WHATEVER BUT A NIGERIA THAT CAN RECON WITH OTHER COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by blackspade(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2009
[size=80pt]YES![/size]
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2009
younprince then why is 90% of nigeria feeling different from you.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2009
blackspade look at this picture this is what would happen. do you say yes too.

Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2009
black no reply
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2009
The north should not be too greed and they should believe i am telling them the true. 70% of nigeria oil is in river and akwa ibom state, imo and abia. The north should forget bayelsa state , there is not so much oil in bayelsa state.

see picture. and here are the oil field names.

Some of the oilfield that would remain in Nigeria (70% 0f the oil)
Afam Umuosi,

Alakiri
Afam
Cawthorne Channel
Usan
Cross River-1
Abana
Ngboko 1 Ngolo
Agbada
Ekulama
Apara
Imo River
Akri / Oguta
Adanga

Adanga North

Oguta
Qua Ibo
Asasa
Buguma Creek
Asaramatoru
Adua
Adibawa
Oyo
Oron West
Ikong / Nkuku
Etim
Akpor
Ahia
Otamini
Obele
Oza
Korokoro
Yorla
Tai
Utapate South
Orubiri
Krakama
Okono
Bomu
Yokuru 1
Ubie
Agwe
Agbara

Onne
Opobo South
Ima
Ime
Inanga
Elelenwa
Inim
Mfem
Egbema
Egbema East
Egbema South
Egbema W
Odeama Creek
Kolo Creek
Oshi
Yorla South Nigeria Open Acreage
Kokori
Isimiri
Anieze
Akpo
Obodo
Obigbo
Obigbo north
Ohaji South
Akamba
Ekpe A
Ekpe B
Ekpe WW
Ekeh
Ubeta
Ubeta Deep Prospect

Ogbogene
Ogbogene West
Ofon
Ofon South
Robertkiri
Ameena
Ogbainbiri
Bonny
Akam
Nkali
Rumuekpe
Akaso
Alaoma
Akuba
Ukot Ukpam
Ukpeme
Bilabri-Orobiri
Bodo West
Bogi
Oghareki
North Oron
Gbaran 1
Samabri
Samabri East
Bolia
Stubb Creek
Yora
Bella
Dawes Island
Awoba
Chota
Uquo
Iyak
Iyak SE
Ibibio
Ibigwe Ibot 1
Obeakpu
Shokoloko
Okpoho
Esuk / Edidiana
Emem
Enang
Ekanga / Zafiro
Ikija BB
Unam
Owanare-1
Obagi
Uyai Prospect
Usari
Obiafu
M’Bede
Kalaekule
Izombe
Utue
Kahuna
Oyot
Nkarika
Santa Barbara 1
Santa Barbara South
Seagull
Idama
Obodugwa
Anyala
Nnwa
Giligili
Ohuru 3
Kita
Kito North
Ebughu and Extensions
Ossu
Egwa
Obodeti

Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2009
This is how the oil deposit in akwa ibom looks like. So the north should forget bayelsa state. if jonathan does not want to join benin , his local govt is close to river state. just cut his local govt into river state.

Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Dankota1: 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2012
Has anybody care to read EU report on food security in Nigeria? if you don't please find one and read. You will know who feeds the nation and by the way, have you ever analyse the nature, composition and living attitude of people in SS and SE region of Nigeria, I think S.Sudan will be a good reference point.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by sheyguy: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2012
I wouldn't support a break of North away from the south. The reason: as awolowo rightly pointed out b4 biafra war, is the nature and relationship between the region in the south. The south is divided into two or three smaller groups, should the North be allowed to break out, they may decide to come after the southern divisions one after the other because they know their victory is almost certainly quaranteed. To make things worse, we will be sharing border with them and that is about one of the easiest things that can triger a conflict.
Like Awolowo rightly voiced out in the build up to the civil war, the west alone cannot afford to stay with the North alone, otherwise they would wake up one day and decide to wipe out the west.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Kapardanie(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2012
[i][/i]Bleep,all these secterians, im in the North and i dont give a damn if you can scatter this nation into dozen sovereign states, those who think they can mock other Nigerians simply because they have oil wells should know that there're a refinery and oil wells in Niger Rep. just few kilomitres from my location, stop thinking the oil is only in the South or Bayelsa,
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by sheyguy: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2012
Kapardanie:

[i][/i]bleep,all these secterians, im in the North and i dont give a damn if you can scatter this nation into dozen sovereign states, those who think they can mock other Nigerians simply because they have oil wells should know that there're a refinery and oil wells in Niger Rep. just few kilomitres from my location, stop thinking the oil is only in the South or Bayelsa,
there was a better life b4 oil came and there will always be a better life after the oil is gone. When the west and middle belt gave the lion's share to the FG there was no noise in the land, we all know the real feet-dragging regions who are ready to backstab at any slight opportunity. That oil is gonna run dry someday and we will how much their cyber cafes and homevideo/film businesses is going to sustain them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri / Rice Import Drops By 50% As Local Production Kicks - Minister / Ndume Alleges Senators Smuggled In Magu’s Rejection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.