Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? (1210 Views)

Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp / Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call / Naf Expands Yola Airport Apron,Conducts Eye Surgery On 2nd Batch Of IDPs(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by mrnuur(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
FORCEFUL CONVERSION OF IDPs TO CHRISTIANITY?!

This inquisitive caption naturally irritates the minds of sincere Muslims and catapults same to a fact finding assignment in order to save the souls and lives of our precious sons and daughters against being converted to any belief not accepted by Allah the Almighty if it turns out to be true.
One wonders about hues and cries and unprecedented concern shown on the lamentable and unfortunate plight of the abducted Chibok girls. I pray to Allah the Knower of everything to quicken the return of these girls to their families safely. My wonder however is informed by the fact that these kind of concern, hues and cries have NOT and are NOT being shown on the fate of such children alluded to in the caption above. Reports have it that up to 1000 Muslim children - amongst the IPDs- from North East- have been relocated to a state in the South and are allegedly converted to Christianity !! Similarly, one wonders on why the criminal silence and under reporting by the media about the missing of a lot of children and adolescents in Damasak area of Borno state.
Is it an act of double standard??

1 Like

Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by asadike(f): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hold it right there op. Where is your source? Stop spreading unconfirmed rumour. Christians were not d ones that started boko haram in d first place so becareful what u put down on social media

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by mrnuur(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
asadike:
Hold it right there op. Where is your source? Stop spreading unconfirmed rumour. Christians were not d ones that started boko haram in d first place so becareful what u put down on social media

Unconfirmed you said?

Almost 1600 kids were stolen from the three troubled states under the guise of helping children affected by insurgency. But the kids ended up in a church in Edo State and you saying it's rumor.
Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by Olabestonic001(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
mrnuur:
FORCEFUL CONVERSATION OF IDPs TO CHRISTIANITY?!

This inquisitive caption naturally irritates the minds of sincere Muslims and catapults same to a fact finding assignment in order to save the souls and lives of our precious sons and daughters against being converted to any belief not accepted by Allah the Almighty if it turns out to be true.
One wonders about hues and cries and unprecedented concern shown on the lamentable and unfortunate plight of the abducted Chibok girls. I pray to Allah the Knower of everything to quicken the return of these girls to their families safely. My wonder however is informed by the fact that these kind of concern, hues and cries have NOT and are NOT being shown on the fate of such children alluded to in the caption above. Reports have it that up to 1000 Muslim children - amongst the IPDs- from North East- have been relocated to a state in the South and are allegedly converted to Christianity !! Similarly, one wonders on why the criminal silence and under reporting by the media about the missing of a lot of children and adolescents in Damasak area of Borno state.

They were not forcefully converted sir, they chose the Right way. Christianity does not force people to it sides, Islamism does. Unless you wanna be mischievous, that's when you'll believe what you wrote.
The only religion that it's founder encourages violence conversion rather than proselytizing is Islam.
Islam is d only religion, Boko and d like can use to perpetrate evils.
So, ur foul shout is an insult to all sensibilities sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by oganology33(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
I don't blame u. I blame Western Education dat tot u how to read, write and use social media.
Com 2 the South and investigate the STOLEN/KIDNAPPED children na. Ingrate!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by freeze001(f): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
mrnuur:
Not one person is saying if really there is forced conversion, then it is wrong, no. Because it is not Muslims doing it. Someone up there saying they are fed, clothed and taken care of so tell me does that makes it okay to forcefully convert them? The double standards here is one of our greatest undoing as a nation we are usually divided along primordial lines.
Sha In all this it is the muslim elites i blame. Taking pictures of you eating rice with IDPs instead of building temporary camps for them.
All i am saying is FORCED CONVERSION OF VULNERABLE CHILDREN OF ANY RELIGION IS WRONG.
For those that want to insult don't even expect a reply
See nonsense o! Did any christian kidnap the IDPs being looked after? This is a humanitarian crises and people are just being funny and drawing stupid comparisons.

Did Christians instigate or promote d boko haram nonsense that has led to such large number of people including children being displaced? Since religion is a major concern why didn't muslims build camps and secure the faiths of the affected persons?

Do u ppl expect a private Christian organisation to start building mosques and employing services of imams at their own expenses in addition to basics of life and survival? Who will be d muslim instructor to properly guide the children?

1 Like

Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by senior123: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Enough of this religious hate and bigotry. Everyone is moving on to leave religious sentiments behind in public and political agendas. Anyone who does not want to take this peaceful route out would be left behind by the rest of us and we will not apologize about this. Chibok girls are missing and rather than state that children have captured help is required, it is turn into a christain muslim thing. When you know fundamentally these are just external non-muslim and non-christain forces trying to stir trouble. Stop it really.
So what do you want to now? Fight all christains?
Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by mideactive: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wat do u mean stolen,would u rather see 'em dead?u guys can never change

mrnuur:

Unconfirmed you said?

Almost 1600 kids were stolen from the three troubled states under the guise of helping children affected by insurgency. But the kids ended up in a church in Edo State and you saying it's rumor.

1 Like

Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by mrnuur(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
senior123:
Enough of this religious hate and bigotry. Everyone is moving on to leave religious sentiments behind in public and political agendas. Anyone who does not want to take this peaceful route out would be left behind by the rest of us and we will not apologize about this. Chibok girls are missing and rather than state that children have captured help is required, it is turn into a christain muslim thing. When you know fundamentally these are just external non-muslim and non-christain forces trying to stir trouble. Stop it really.
So what do you want to now? Fight all christains?

Nobody wants to fight anybody. All i'm saying is they're still minors so why forcefully change their fate?
Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by senior123: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
mrnuur:

Nobody wants to fight anybody. All i'm saying is thery're still minors why forcefully changing their fate?

What evidence do you have that they are being converted? Did you see them pouring holy water on their heads? It is a humanitarian crisis caused by Boko Haram. They moved to the south. How do you know they are being converted? Please stop your religious skepticism and think straight. stop stiring up trouble

1 Like

Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by oganology33(m): 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
mrnuur:

Unconfirmed you said?

So u know whr they are. And ur still here. u b mumu ooo.

1 Like

Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by seunny4lif(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
For this hot afternoon Op
You smoke too much Kano weed and it's affecting you now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by mrnuur(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Not one person is saying if really there is forced conversion, then it is wrong, no. Because it is not Muslims doing it. Someone up there saying they are fed, clothed and taken care of so tell me does that makes it okay to forcefully convert them? The double standards here is one of our greatest undoing as a nation we are usually divided along primordial lines.

Sha In all this it is the muslim elites i blame. Taking pictures of you eating rice with IDPs instead of building temporary camps for them.

All i am saying is FORCED CONVERSION OF VULNERABLE CHILDREN OF ANY RELIGION IS WRONG.

For those that want to insult don't even expect a reply
Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by mrnuur(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
senior123:

What evidence do you have that they are being converted? Did you see them pouring holy water on their heads? It is a humanitarian crisis caused by Boko Haram. They moved to the south. How do you know they are being converted? Please stop your religious skepticism and think straight. stop stiring up trouble

You don't sound like one that wants any evidence you've already made your point.
Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by Stevebamdex(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Where were your imams, alfas and the muslims fateful? when those kids need them most?
Do you expect a private christian organization that stood and helped those kids when they were helpless and also start building mosques in the camp all the name of doing charity??
Who displaced those kids? Islam
Who caused them the problem they are in?islam
And you still want them to hold to that suicide islam?
No way..learn to reason properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by fearless2014: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mods i take baba God eee beg una, just allow me one ban-free chance to call this op a very big IDIOT that he reasons like. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by ckmayoca: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Op na Boko haram member trying to create havocs agaain?
Is borno idp that loose that someone will come and steal 1600 kids and move down to south? With ship or plane or track kwa?
Nna shut up and sidon and allow those kids get a better life.
Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by richidinho(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
mrnuur:

Chairman how far
you don come hia again? well for your info we christians dont force our religion on anybody at all
Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by freeze001(f): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
mrnuur:

'CONVERSION' not 'CONVERSATION' undecided
Re: Forceful Conversion Of Idps To Christianity? by senior123: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
mrnuur:

You don't sound like one that wants any evidence you've already made your point.

Just stop causing trouble or stiring up hate.

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED: List Of States And Current Indebtedness To Civil Servants (BUDGIT) / Nigeria Army Special Forces Could Use Assets Like These In Niger Delta Creeks / PHOTOS: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.